Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"I never claimed you were, Morgana. I was merely informing whether you perhaps knew something more. You did find her, after all."

Usagi snickered slowly. "So your name is Morgana." She stood up slowly, "do you lure men with your voice and podture? Send them into the depths of the sea by misdirecting them?"

DragonSong

Completely unabashed, Morgana shrugged and gave a dangerous sort of smile. "Something like that." She tossed a glance at the other mermaid and added, "I just found her practically dead in the water, I know as much as you do."

Medievarad

Usagi nodded slowly. "That has proven very benificial for any assassin." She said as she stretched her arms, some of the blood trickling down in the water, "charms and poison tend to be more lethal than a blade. And less messier." She noted dryly.

Amethyst nodded at Morgana, before looking at Usagi. "So you are an assassin." She stated

DragonSong

Morgana wrinkled her nose in distaste. Killing for food was one thing. Killing for money struck her as unappealing.

Medievarad

"Not by choice, initially." She retorted as she knelt down infront of the sigils once more, starting to comine the symbols to form new ones and ligning them up. "Then. I lost about everything dear to me. I was taught two things. How to charm someone and how to kill someone." She briefly glanced at the two. "And I still needed coin to survive. Thud, I deemed my body more important than another's." She chuckled slowly, "little did I know thoso two mingle frequently."

DragonSong

"So you killed the wrong person," Morgana guessed, arching an eyebrow. "That's why you were bleeding in the water when I found you."

Medievarad

"Depends on your definition of wrong. It was the right target. I was just careless and didn't prepare my shadowwalk," she pointed at the symbols. "They found me out and hunt me down for two days."

DragonSong

"Hmph." Morgana was growing bored, swimming in lazy spirals on her back as she listened to the human talk. "You must not be very good at your job if you were found out," she drawled.

Medievarad

Usagi slowly bit on the stitched part of her lip again, hooking her tooth under the stitches. She glanced back at Morgana, shrugging. "I am absolutely certain I've killed at least twice the people you have." She said with a soft chuckle.

Amethyst arched an eyebrow. "And you're proud of that?"

DragonSong

Morgana scoffed. "At least I put some use to my kills," she said snippily, flicking her tail to create little waves.

Medievarad

Usagi shrugged slowly. "Taking a life is taking a life. For whatever reason." She glanced at Amethyst and pulled her sleeve up, pulling down the cloth armguard and glove, revealing black tally marks. And quite a lot. "Not one. Each represents five kills." She stated, her forearm was covered in it. She spat out some of the blood from biting her lip, before heading back to the sigils.

DragonSong

"If I were one of your kind, I don't think I'd wear my sin like a badge of honor," Morgana noted flippantly, apparently unconcerned.

Medievarad

"Sin?" Usagi let out a chuckle. "I see them as trophies." She smirked as she looked at Morgana.

Amethyst's mood only seemed to deteriorate at her speaking. She sighed slowly, glancing at Morgana. "Are all landwalkers this wicked?"

DragonSong

The mermaid shrugged carelessly and answered, "I'm not sure. I don't usually chat with my meals."

Medievarad

Amethyst nodded slowly. "Good point." She noted as she turned her attention back to Usagi. As soon as you can leave. You leave." She had no interest in someone this wicked. Whatever her powers were.

DragonSong

Well, she supposed it had been a rather interesting discovery, even if she didn't get to eat the girl. "I wouldn't leave her alone until then," Morgana said airily, as if Usagi wasn't there. "Who knows what she might get up to."

Medievarad

"I wasn't planning on leaving her," sounded Amethyst's retort. "The symbols intruige me."

Usagi didn't react to it, she rolled down her sleeve and sat on her knees again, focussing on preparing the shadowwalk. After another hour, Usagi stood up and stretched her back with a slow sigh, as she turned around and walked o the wall, slowly dissolving into fragments.

DragonSong

Almost dozing, Morgana suddenly perked up when it seemed the human was going to do something. she watched her fade away with mild interest, head tilted to the side. "Huh. Interesting..."

Medievarad

Amethyst folded her arms as Usagi walked away, shaking her head when she was gone. "Two-leggers.." She murmured as she looked to Morgana. "Are you planning on sticking around for long?"

DragonSong

"Depends." Morgana flicked her tail, eyeing the other mermaid curiously. "Do you want me to stick around, Empress?" She didn't really have anywhere she needed to be."