Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi murmured something inaudible under her breath, gently pressing back against the hand as she closed her eyes with a slow sigh. The pain fading from her wounds.

And every fiber in her body called that she was being tricked or hypnotised. Something didn't make sense. She was still critically wounded. But the woman's voice was soothing. So gentle. She just wanted to sleep.

DragonSong

Sensing a bit of resistance in the girl, Morgana frowned slightly and opened her mouth to sing, softly, but it was still much more powerful than a hum.

Which was unusually. Normally humming was all she needed to knock her victims unconscious in only a minute or two.

Medievarad

And as soon as the mermaid sang, Usagi fell asleep, resting her head on Morgana's hand.

DragonSong

Morgana smirked. Perfect. Slipping a little back into the water, she slowly pulled the girl with her.

The bandages may have smothered it a bit, but they couldn't entirely hide the scent of blood. And she was hungry.

Medievarad

Usagi was being lulled to sleep succesfully so, and pulled into the water with a soft whimper of pain still, but she didn't wake up.

DragonSong

Still humming softly, Morgana pulled her prey further into the water, leaning over her to sniff the wound on her leg and lick her lips.

Perhaps females never tasted quite as good as the males, but she would do. She tugged lightly again, leaving only the girl's head above the water.

She'd rather not drown her just yet.

Medievarad

Usagi was completely oblivious to the happenings around her.

"I shouldn't do that if I were you."  A soft feminime voice resounded. Soft. But commanding, "she isn't like normal humans as you might have already realized." Amethyst said as she folded arms over her chest, looking at Morgana with a cold gaze.

DragonSong

With a soft hiss, Morgana turned to face the newcomer. "What's it to you?" she demanded, eyes flashing. "This one's my prey. Go find your own."

Medievarad

"I am not here to steal your prey. I am urging you to rethink eating that." She held up a sort of circle, made from a bone-like texture. Several fat fish hung from it. All dead. "I have my prey already."

DragonSong

"And why should I do that?" Morgana demanded, arching an eyebrow. "What makes this one little human so special, hm?"

Medievarad

"Don't tell me you didn't notice." Amethyst huffed slowly. "She resisted your magic, be it briefly, she still resisted. And she was already exhausted. And very wounded." The purple scaled mermaid shrugged slowly.

"By all means. Go ahead if you think it is a good idea. I'm just wary of this landwalker."

DragonSong

Hmm... Maybe she had a point. "What do you suggest we do with her then?" Morgana huffed, folding her arms. "She'll never make it back to land, not with those wounds. It's just wasting a good meal to let her float off and drown somewhere."

Medievarad

Amethyst shook her head slowly. "I actually doubt whether she'd be stuck here. She just needs time to heal. Why else would she try to mend her own wounds?" She surfaced to look at the girl's scarred face, the stitched lip, before sinking again. "When she breathes in, pinch her nose and mouth shut and follow me. We can put her there for the time being." Amethyst turned around, her tail idly waving in the water. Besides, she always wanted a human pet.

DragonSong

"And who are you to give me orders?" Morgana mumbled, but she couldn't deny that she was intrigued. She did as the other mermaid said, dragging the girl into the water and following after the stranger.

Medievarad

"Empress Assiëha. Also know as the Amethyst Empress." She glanced over her shoulder, "that used to be my title. And I never gave you orders. I have you advice. And you are wise to follow it."

DragonSong

"Empress?" One eyebrow quirked up. She knew there were different "breeds" of merfolk, as it were, though she'd never met any besides her own kind. It was pretty clear that this Amethyst Empress must not be one of her kind, but still...she'd never heard of merfolk with a monarchy.

Medievarad

"I didn't stutter. Empress. Though my people are gone. Killed or in hiding." She noted as they reached the entrance to an underwater cave. Amethyst swam inside.

DragonSong

"Hmph." Morgana followed her, glancing down at the human she towed along. "I'm going to suffocate her if we keep going much further," she noted nonchalantly.

Medievarad

Amethyst surfaced in the large clearing inside of the cave, waiting for the other mermaid. "No one will suffocate today." She noted.

DragonSong

Dragging the girl to the surface, Morgana stretched her out on her back so she could float and pushed her toward the other mermaid. "You take her then, if you're so interested in her survival," she grumped.

Tags: