Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"You're in a cave. Roughly 50 meters under the sea." Amethyst said with a slow chuckle. "And I healed you." She looked up at Usagi, her gaze cold.

Usagi's eyes went wide. "How the fuck did I get here?"

DragonSong

"Language," Morgana tutted, smirking. "And I dragged you. You're welcome, by the way."

Medievarad

Amethyst glanced at Morgana, nodding slowly, before looking towards Usagi again. "Well. You were wounded. I healed you aswell. Simple."

DragonSong

"What do you plan to do with her now?" Morgana asked as if the girl wasn't even there, turning her attention to the to other mermaid.

Medievarad

"I don't know." Amethyst sighed slowly, before turning to Usagi. "Girl." She barked out, standing up on her tail, towering above Usagi. "You are not like other humans. Explain yourself."

Usagi sighed slowly, rolling her eyes, but keeping her mouth shut. She just had to get out of here.

DragonSong

"You're wasting your time," Morgana said lazily, floating on her back and flicking droplets of water into the air with her tail fin. "Humans can't be reasoned with. They only respond to fear or pain."

Medievarad

Usagi looked at Morgana, arching a single eyebrow. "You really think I'm afraid of you two? Or that pain can make me talk?" Usagi chuckled slowly. "I just have to shred my eardrums to kill you," she glanced at Amethyst, "then force you to heal me again."

Amethyst shook her head slowly, looking up at the girl. "I took you to my home. And healed your wounds. Then you threaten me and my guest. Someone needs to be taught some manners here."

DragonSong

Morgana simply arched an eyebrow and stayed silent, waiting to see how this creature who was like her and yet not like her would handle the situation.

Medievarad

"Tch." Usagi grit her teeth. "Your choice. Not mine." She said, but. Well, she could indeed not harm the woman that had healed her. "Allow me to leave." She finally stated, sighing in annoyance.

Amethyst remained silent, glancing at Morgana, seeing if she wanted to have any input in it, before glancing at Usagi again. "How will you leave?"

DragonSong

"I doubt she could swim her way out," Morgana commented blithely. "She only survived getting dragged in here because we're strong swimmers."

Medievarad

Usagi glanced at Morgana. "I told you. I am walking out." She looked back at Amethyst. "Give me two hours to prepare. And I will be gone."

Amethyst forwned, splashing back into the water, her arms folded across her chest. "Explain to me how exactly you are walking out."

DragonSong

Morgana snorted, tossing her hair and looking between the two other females. Oh, this should be entertaining.

Medievarad

A knife slipped down from her sleeve, Usagi ran it across the palm of her hand. She clenched her fist as a trickle of blood dripped in the water. "Through the shadows. It'll take long to prepare this since I have to find a place where  can head to, safely. And then lock in on that place and prepare the actual road." She said as she pressed her blood-soaked fingertips in the water, starting to form odd runic symbols who actually remained visible with crimson streaks in the water.

And she wasn't using one finger. Usagi was using all her fingers, making at least three symbols at the same time. She did look like she was concentrating, a thick black fog raising from her. Amethyst could only look towards her with an arched eyebrow.

DragonSong

Morgana's lips drew back as she caught the scent of blood and she was drawn forward almost unconsciously, a low, pleased growl rumbling in her chest. Her eyes flashed as she watched the dark stain spreading in the water and she licked her lips.

Medievarad

Amethyst didn't notice Morgana's seething, she was too interested in the odd symbols the girl was scribing in the water. And the blood was sticking together. The shape of the symbols remained intact even in the rush of the water. With a flick of her tail, she made waves to disturb the symbols, yet. They remained unphased.

However, Akali did notice the low growl. A glance confirming her suspicions. She flicked her hand towards Morgana, some of the blood splattering on her face. "Have a taste if you can't control yourself." She saaid blankly before headingback to focussing on the symbols.

DragonSong

The mermaid hissed and turned her head, the splash breaking her out of her semi-trance. "That is...powerful magic," she murmured, eyeing the girl's blood. "I knew I smelled something different about you."

Medievarad

Usagi raised a signle eyebrow. "It remains to be seen whether it is magic. I merely traverse this realm as a different being." She shrugged slowly. This ability may be considered the most magical out of all of her abilities, but in her eyes, it wasn't magic. Magic was handy in a pinch. But unreliable in the long term. Her abilities were reliable. But they took time. "Do taste. If you want right from the source, I have a free hand." Usagi said. She didn't really care whether Morgana would actually accept the offer and start lapping blood from her left hand or not. She just wanted to be left in peace and concentrate.

DragonSong

"Oh no." Morgana shook her head, backpedaling a bit. "Whatever...power that is, I don't want to try swallowing it."

The scent of blood was still alluring, she couldn't deny that, but now that she was well fed she was realizing it was probably a very good thing that Amethyst had discouraged her from eating the girl.

Medievarad

"It's not poisenous.. Though it might be detrimental for your stomach.. And sanity." She shrugged slowly, focussing on the signs, only arching her back after a short while, stretching and popping her spine as she bit the stitched part of her nether lip, chewing it idly before heading back to work.

Amethyst looked at Morgana, "she moves through our realm as another being." She said pointedly. "You have any idea what she means."

DragonSong

The mermaid shrugged. "Hey, do I look like a mage or a scholar to you? I just wanted a quick meal, wasn't trying to get myself mixed up in- whatever the hell this is."