Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cold of Crimson Water (M)

Started by Lion, March 11, 2016, 01:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

It didn't take much effort to take them off.  The buttons popped, giving way to freedom and he eased out a sigh of relief through his nostrils.  He murmured her name somewhere through the hungry kisses and in that, he wriggled his trousers off his hips, shuffling his ankles out of them.  "Come here," he whispered.

He eased in the coaxing, drawing her up further onto his chest until he hooked an arm underneath her knee.  He brought his face closer to the heat of her sex, drawing lips and the coarseness of his shadowed beard along her belly.  He sucked deeply on the skin of her inner thigh, meeting her eyes briefly before taking in a deep breath.  When what he sought was near, he flicked his tongue out to her sex, tasting and testing with every writhe of her body.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

pomelo

For once, Zahi listened, coming down to him when he beckoned her, then following his coaxing up to his chest. This once, it seemed, it might not be a competition.

She rolled her head back with a heavy, pleading exhale as his coarse skin of his cheeks and mouth an across her belly and lower. When Quinlan finally found the heat of her sex, her breath hitched and her entire body reacted, stiffening and relaxing.

"Gods, Quinlan," she breathed heavily; an uncharacteristic exclamation for Zahi, who was usually quiet. And she reached out with a hand to brace herself against the wall as his attention made her writhe and buck.

Lion

Cradling her against him, Quinlan leaned in against her, bracing himself as his tongue lapped and rolled around her clit.  She tasted sweet, and where her body bucked, he brought himself forward to keep her balanced.  He kept his taste persistent but steady, listening to her body, the soft moans, the breathy exclamation.

His free hand teased her entry, index finger circling around her folds.  It didn't take much to slip within her though, sucking lightly on her clit until she was trembling above him. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

pomelo

And trembling she was, eyelids fluttering and strangled moans escaping her lips as Quinlan worked below her. His touch inside of her and the pressure of his mouth on her clit sent waves of pleasure through her, and there was little she could do but gasp and cling onto Quinlan with her legs, desperately propping herself up with one hand braced against the wall.

She held off her climax, though, wanting to enjoy his ministrations and prolong the sensation, the contact.

Lion

Quinlan moaned against her, working to her pleasure, feeling her body listening to her every motion.  "Zahi," he muttered, coming up only for air, continuing to taste and lap at her with that hunger that burned in him.  "I missed you."  He kept on, hiking her leg up higher to give him greater access.  Quinlan grunted with effort, moving to sit up, holding her firmly and working to encourage her to her peak.  Fingers worked deeper, stretching her feelingly, then receding in rhythm.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Zahi didn't last for much longer under the combined efforts of Quinlan's hand and mouth. She whimpered as her body shuddered heavily, rolling through a prolonged climax and clutching the dirty wall of the inn's room. She stayed where she was for several moments, chest heaving and breath ragged. When she finally moved back over Quinlan, she kissed him heavily for a minute then gave him a wolfish grin. She gave him another quick kiss before trailing her lips down his body.

Their rutting was long and protracted, making up for the multiyear intermission. When they were finally spent, Zahi collapsed next to Quinlan, breath still heavy.

"So, Princess," she breathed the first words she'd spoken since she'd pushed Quinlan onto the bed, a faint shadow of a smile on her lips, "it's good to see you again."

Lion

Quinlan panted heavily beside her and chuckled a little.  Eyes were still shut for a good long few seconds because he needed time to pull them out from the inside of his head.  When he opened then, he turned on his side and kissed her hard. "Very good I hope, I hadn't rutted that hard in a long time.  But I'm glad it was with you."

He smiled and pushed a poof back.  "I don't know if it isn't obvious but...yeah, I've been working out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Zahi snorted a dry laugh at Quinlan's last little statement. But she didn't jerk away from his hand when he reached out to touch her hair. "I dunno, Princess," she teased, reaching out to pinch the skin of Quinlan's stomach, "you're getting a little flabby if you ask me."

[[SHORTEST POST EVER!!!!]]

Lion

His face turned red. "No way!  Not even.  If anything your hips are a little bigger than I remember."  His hand dipped intl the curve of her behind and cupped the hard msucle there.  "Nevernind.  My mistake.  Nothing but buns of steel there.  Maybe I need another rut if you think I'm getting fat.  I'm very particular about my figure."

He laughed and gestured to her.  "I didn't know you were one for pillow talk.  I thought you just had this hardy exterior you'd never let down."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Quinlan's teasing about her hips was largely ignored. Instead, Zahi gave a derisive snort. "Who said anything about 'pillow talk'? I think you're confused; I was criticizing you, Princess. Not buttering you up."

She shifted then, turning to her side and propping herself up on an elbow, resting the side of her head in her hand, to get a better look at Quinlan. Her expression was more serious then, or at least more contemplative. Her eyes studied him, laid out next to her, as if trying to assess if he really had gotten 'soft.'

But all she said, truthfully, was, "I never thought I'd see your ugly mug again, Red." That perhaps explained why Zahi had thought so little about him in the intervening years. Why bother? "Still running wild? Trying your hardest to get your head blasted off, fucking everything you come across in between?"

Lion

"Listen Butterfly, criticism is the same as pillow talk," he snorted and shook his head.  He pushed his hair back from his face the ends sticking to his forehead and he stared up at the ruddy ceiling in this rundown excuse of an inn.  He didn't care where he was most of the time.  Chances were he'd call himself lucky if he woke up in a cheap tavern in the years prior to now.  Now most of the time he'd just wondered what the hell he was doing with himself.

"Same to you," he murmured, lost in thought at that moment.  He sighed and glanced at her, at all the new little cuts on her body.  It had an interesting story to tell, one Quinlan's right hand absently traced. 

"I've uh, sobered a lot I guess.  Thought I'd find a steady job," he replied with a grin.  "It's nice.  I don't have to do much but I get paid pretty well."  He shrugged.  "What have you been up to in all that time?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Zahi's eyes shifted to watch Quinlan's hand absently trace the lines of the new scars she'd acquired since he'd seen her last, a shadow of a frown on her face. Most were from the night she'd nearly been killed by the invisible forces that had infiltrated the Soot Wolves. When she'd been left for dead in a blazing warehouse. Another, she knew, would not have survived that night. She had never voiced the opinion to another, but Zahi was sure that it was only whatever strange blood ran in her veins, the same that let her handle a flame as easily as a flower, that had saved her that night.

"Hmm." She shifted her gaze back up Quinlan. "That doesn't sound like the suicidal scoundrel I remember. 'Sober.' 'Steady job.' You get a head injury somewhere along the way?"

She was silent again for a moment, then gave a little shrug. "I suppose, really, nothing too much has changed for me. Also got a new gig after a bit of a dust-up with my old gang. The job's not really too different from the last one, though." And that was all true enough. Lots of the circumstances of Zahi's life had changed, sure. But the basics? Not really. She was still a scrappy kid from Zantaric, trying to stay ahead enough to survive.

Lion

He laughed.

"Head injuries?  Yes, many I'm sure.  Probably some I don't even remember," he said and leaned up to part his hair, showing a scar where a blunt object collided with his head.  "See?  I do remember this one. Got it while spelunking in some hole in the ground filled with these ugly plant people with hair like stalks of broccoli."

Quinlan observed her more closely.

"So you and Tallinn.  Purely coworkers?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Zahi raised her eyebrows lazily, making a show of feigning interest, as Quinlan showed her the scar on his head. "Broccoli people, huh?"

Despite her steely exterior, she was about to push back her hair and show Quinlan the scar down the back of her jawbone that she had got the night she was made the Red Jackal. But Quinlan's question stopped her.

"So you and Tallinn.  Purely coworkers?"

Zahi actually laughed out loud at that.

"Why, are you jealous?" she asked, the dry laugh still in her voice. She gave a snort. "The skinny, blue-haired Serenian? Please. He can barely stand working with me, much less anything extracurricular." She gave another snort, considering the prospect for a moment, then gave Quinlan a sly grin . "Plus, despite the present situation, I'm a bit pickier than that."

Lion

He wished he was asking out of pure conversationalism and curiosity, but truthfully he wanted to know.  And maybe he was wondering if Zahi had any rendezvous with anyone else.  He wouldn't hold it against her if she did, because she could very well do as she pleased.  And she wasn't at all shy with expressing what pleased and displeased her.

"Maybe," he muttered and chuckled.

He moved a curl from her face, flicking it off casually.  "I guess I should consider myself lucky then, that you picked me after all."  Quinlan rubbed at the tired skin beneath Zahi's eyes, pulling off a stray lash and flicking it off.  "I'm glad I bumped into you again.  Even if it was during your working hours.  Hoped that worked out for you by the way."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

"Tallinn's not my type, anyway, to tell the truth. For mysterious reasons beyond my understanding, I seem to only like womanizing assholes who are bound to leave me in the end."

Though it sounded like it could have been, it wasn't really a jab at Quinlan. In truth, Zahi was thinking of Bujari in that moment. There was part of her that still couldn't believe that, when she'd fallen, been left half dead and out of favor, he hadn't come to her. Hadn't looked for her. Had he? Sure, their relationship had always been tumultuous, but she would have thought... Well. It wasn't right to say that she 'couldn't believe it.' Of course she could. And would she have acted any differently if their positions had been changed?

Zahi wouldn't admit it, but she knew she would have. And was any of it really a mystery, she wondered, thinking back to the man in Zantaric who had pulled her up off the streets...

"Not that I want anyone to stay," Zahi added hastily, in a tone that was just barely making fun of herself, after her moment of reverie.

A shadow of suspicion passed through Zahi's mind at Quinlan's off-hand inquiry about her job 'working out.' As much as she wanted to trust him, she wasn't sure with Quinlan that she could really put anything past him. So for now she just made a noncommittal sound and said dryly, "Well, I think it was more that moonshine picking you for me. But," her eyes flicked over him before returning to his, "I suppose you fit my profile."

Lion

"You can admit it," Quinlan said flatly, although the amused grin on his lips never went away.  He gave her a sideways glance, as if he was tempted to look at her but sternly kept his gaze down toward his chest.  "You think I'm sexy.  Say it.  You know it's true."

And the corner of his mouth twitched.

He snorted, unable to contain his laughter any longer and shrugged, knowing Zahi wasn't the sentimental type.  Was he really getting soft here?  But the words spilled out before he could over think it.  He wasn't drunk, it couldn't be it.  Was it just the nostalgia of their little adventure that kept him lingering on it, or something else entirely?

"I know you're gonna make fun of it, but I guess most of the time I'm pretty lonely and never let myself linger on it.  It's still there, most of the time.  But I, uh, feel a lot less lonely with you.  Does that make sense?" he said, looking at the cuts on his hands as to avoid looking at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

She was silent for a long moment following Quinlan's last words. They were uncomfortably in earnest, Zahi thought, and she was unsure how to respond to them. For that matter, she wasn't sure what he wanted her to say. If he'd thought that far ahead. She watched him out of the corner of her eye, the way he looked self-consciously at his own hands.

Well.

"Sure, Princess," she finally said, "me and anyone else you manage to get into bed with you."

She knew that wasn't what he meant. Zahi knew that he had meant what he'd said. But it was easier this way.

"But that's okay," she said, rolling over to briefly kiss him, just a peck, as she moved to sit up, throwing her leg over him and resting on his lap, straddling his hips. But her posture was relaxed, even comfortable. She watched him for a moment, a hand on his chest.

"I should probably get going," she said, sounding almost like she'd rather stay. And part of her would. Part of her would rather stay all night with him. If she wanted to, she could. It had been a long night, and Tallinn had said he planned to sleep until noon. Their work was mostly at night these days, and tomorrow night promised to be a longer one. She could stay, but... "Still got work to do."

Lion

Tongue lingered on his lips when she kissed him, feeling the resonance they left behind.  She'd meant to be nonchalant, that wasn't hard to decipher.  She was still Zahi after all, and after the rutting, what else was there to do.  Quinlan didn't say anything and just wiped at the corner of his mouth.  "No worries.  We always seem to bump into each other at inopportune times."

He grabbed her face and kissed her again.  It had a softer tone to it but no less hungry in its usual ending of biting her lip.  He pulled away and licked his own lips.  "Yup, you need a taste of moonshine," he chuckled.  "Go on then.  I found a bottle of whiskey I need to hammer back somewhere."  And slapped her ass.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

pomelo

Oddly, Zahi only reacted with the slightest hitch, the smallest scowl, when Quinlan smacked her butt cheek. She stayed where she was, though, straddling him there on the threadbear bed in the dingy inn's room. It was clear on her face that she was making a decision, weighing options, pondering possibilities. She could stay here. She wanted to stay here. Though she would never admit it, she ached for the comfort and familiarity of someone familiar. Someone she could let down her guard with. Even if that 'someone' was Quinlan.

She could.

If she wanted to.

Well.

Maybe a little bit longer.

Her hand moved up his chest, finally wrapping around to the back of his neck, and she leaned down and kissed him, deeply, pressing her weight into the kiss. "Alright," she murmured against his lips, "I can stay for a swallow or two or your 'moonshine.'"

Tags: