Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

No Rest For The Wicked [M] [Heretic King]

Started by Codex, March 20, 2016, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

Soulscar caught it in her hand and took a large swig before coughing. "Ugh, guess my body ain't used to this stuff yet." She told him as she threw it back to him. Mythica then wandered over behind the chair and rested her arms on its head and looked down at Flint. "Eh, mines better." She told him, obviously not being serious.

Medievarad

"Gotta get used to it, huh?" Flint caught the bottle again, taking a deep swig from the rum. "This is sum' great booze," hbme murmured, looking up at Mythica and holding the bottle up to her. "So get used to it," he offered with a soft grin. "I imagine, well, if yer pirate ass experienced better, there ain't no point in me gettin' up, heh."

Codex

With that, she caught it again and smirked. Mythica quickly took of her hat and placed it on the captain's large desk. She then took another swig and shook her head. "Maybe that's true." She told him before she quickly sat her self on the desk itself before lying on her back and handing the bottle over to him.

Medievarad

"Aye, ya bet'cha it's true," Flint replied with a grin.

As she sprawled across his desk, he leaned forward to level his face with hers. "Y'know, if you didn't 'ave the reputation of rippin' someone's balls off when they make a move, I'd try hittin' on ya." He murmured with a smirk, taking a swig from the bottle, placing it down on the table.

Codex

"Would you now captain?" Mythica told him as she stretched her legs on the expansive desk. It was true, Soulscar didn't usually have the patience for those who tried to get in her pants. But she had to admit, Flint was charming. Enough to let him in on her 'get rich quick' scheme she had been planning for several months now.

She leaned upwards on her elbows and faced him. "Occasionally, I can be convinced to stay my blade." She said with a smal smirk, biting her bottom lip.

Medievarad

"Then I bloody well hope so this is one of yer occasions," Flint replied with a crooked grin, leaning forward, to wipe away a stray streak of hair from her face. "Yer a pretty thing, y'know, besides yer posture 'n such. Those eyes 'n hair. It's intruigin'." The grin turned to a soft smirk. "And that ain't something I usually say to the ladies, given the lack o' ladies in this career path."

He leaned in a tad closer to Mythica, the hand that wiped away her hair now softly resting on her cheek. "'N soft." He remarked before pressing forward for a soft kiss.

Codex

Mythica stared at Flint's eyes as he spoke softly to her, her face getting somewhat red when he removed a strand of her white hair away from it. Her expression turned from a sly smirk to a surprised face when the captain kissed her. She didn't fight it however, only her hand slowly made its way up Flint's arm and onto it's shoulder before it was over. Her other hand pressed against his chest.

"Salty like any experienced sea captain." She made a remark to him with a small smile, implying she had done this before. But in truth, this was the captain's first time with anyone.

Medievarad

Doesn't sound like yer complainin'," Flint retorted at the remark, resting his forehead against hers. Despite her tricking him into believing she had multiple partners, he wanted to take this nice and slow. He was experienced enough to be able to tell she was at least hesitant. And the last thing he wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable.

Thus, he ocasionally pressed soft and lingering kisses on her lips, waiting for her to take some initiative.

Codex

Mythica silently fell into the rhythm of things as Flint began to kiss her more. He gloved hand on his shoulder gripped slightly tighter, and her other hand slowly snaked towards the holsters on his person, flicking off the straps to loosen them.

"My captain... You have a large flintlock." She said, giving a smirk.

Medievarad

"They're not only large," Flint replied with a soft chuckle. "They're numberous.. Roughly twelve." He smirked at her as he rested his hand on hers. "Thirteen if you keep going like that."

Codex

"Oh?" The girl remarked. She gripped one of them in her hand, and dropped it on the table behind her. She did the same for a few others, before moving onto herself. Carefully, she un strapped the sheath of her bulbous cutlass, and placed it on the table beside her. Removing the extra weight.

(OOC: So sorry for the late reply. I had no internet access for a week, and was caught up writing stuff for the event.)

Medievarad

((No sweat ^^))

Flint smirked softly. "Aye, cap'n Soulscar," he assured, putting one hand on her hip, leaning in for another kiss. Letting her take lead.

Codex

She let the man kiss her as the captain's hands went for his coat, slowly removing it from his shoulders... "Can't say I've done it with another captain though... Most end up dead." She said softly with a small smile.

Medievarad

Flint assisted in the removing his coat, shaking it off and pulling his arms up, before resting his hands on her hips. "Aren't I the lucky one?" He asked with a soft grin.

Codex

"That you are..." Mythica said again. Suddenly, she used her weight to push him downwards on the desk as her lips were still closed with his. Her fingers silently unbuttoning his shirt.

Medievarad

The captain smirked softly as he was pushed down, his shirt came undone and he pulled it away, discarding it to the side. Flint seemed to have a relatively muscled body, yet it was littered with scars. The most notable one was a burn scar that ran up from his left hip all the way to his left thorax, his nipple completely gone.

Flint let out a soft chuckle against Mythica's lips, before his hands crept up to her shoulders from her back. He aimed to push her coat off and return the favour of undressing her, breaking the kiss and starting to nurse at her neck softly.

Codex

"Mmmm..." Mythica would moan as she let herself go to Flint's will. His mouth on her neck as her coat fell from her shoulders. The blouse underneath would be silenty lifted off. Her body was rather smooth, and showed little sign of injury. There was a scar across her stomach, just below the belly button, but other then that it was left mostly unharmed.

Medievarad

Flint worked the soft kisses from her neck up to her jawline again, before pressing a soft kiss on her lips, smirking slowly. "Halfway there, Cap'n."

Codex

Mythica clenched her jaw as Flint carresed it with his mouth, her shirt now completely off, revealing her black bra. Her white hair was rather long, falling over her shoulders. "Ooh captain, what would your crew think?" She retorted, smirking misheviously at her companion.

Medievarad

"That I'm one lucky bastard," Flint answered with a soft smirk, his hand smoothing down her back to slowly unclasp the bra, his other hand travelling down to grip her thigh and pull her closer against him. He pressed another soft kiss on Mythica's lips, closing his eye again.