Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Legit Violet's Wants and Limits

Started by Codex, March 23, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Anything from epic adventure plots, to romantic encounters!
(Meaning I'm fine with almost anything)

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

Depends on what characters I have. But for most cases you can see the question above.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Most of the time I'll probably reply a few times per day, depending on what my day looks like. I can use mobile, however I prefer my computer, so mobile replies may be later then usual.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

If given a reason, I can wait for any amount of time. The most I'll wait for a response before I consider the thread dead without a message would be 1-2 weeks.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

I'd prefer to stick with the forums, but I can tolerate Skype if need be.

Are you open to post volleying?

This largely depends on how my day looks again. Of course, I like getting fast replies, and I will always try and reply as soon as I can.

Anything else?

Violets look Legit.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

This depends a lot on which character I'm using. But in most cases I prefer to be given a chance to react before an action is confirmed. Of course, if it seems logical, I won't ignore a punch or grab :)

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I'm all for romantics. I'm fine if characters are already in a relationship that wasn't established through RP, but most of the time it's more entertaining to lay the ground work on the forums.

What are your limits in regards to sex?

If situations between characters get that *close* I'm fine with implying sexual activities happened between them, but I'd rather not play out the details in RP.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

Weird question. I'm fine with that. Not sure why I wouldn't be.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

Be as bloody as you like, I don't have a preference for this one.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

For rape, same thing with the sexuality event question. I'm fine with it being implied, but I prefer not to play it out.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

I would ALWAYS like to be asked if someone wants to transform my character. No exceptions.

What about healing?

Same thing as the previous question. If someone is wounded, or has a disability that acts as a large trait to their character, I'd always ask before I attempt to fix anything, as it may impact the character's development.

Anything else?

I like pre-planning a lot! (Specifically events) So PM if you have an interest in any of my characters and wanna get them involved in your plot!

Tags: