Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My Elven Kingdom

Started by JackieCat, April 12, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Hello!

I have two characters who are elven princes (Kilarhas and Faelis) who left their elven kingdom and now travel around.  I am thinking about making profiles for their parents and family, but  since they're royalty, I wasn't sure if I could do this, since I'd be RPing them in their kingdom (which I invented).

If I can't do this, I was wondering if I could get their kingdom approved to be a real place, or at least approved so I could write threads that take place in it.  It would only have to be a very small kingdom, basically the castle, the small city around it, and some of the land around that.  It's in Southern Le'raana, somewhere between Zantaric and Le'maari, though closer to Zantaric a bit.

This is mainly a question for @Rhi-Rhi, as they'll make the final decision, but if anyone has any thoughts, those are welcome (and wanted!) as well!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

JackieCat

*Didn't bump this with a tag to @Rhi-Rhi, so doing it again! :P*
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

JackieCat

My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Rhindeer

Sorry for the late response, @JackieCat!

You can definitely feel free to write about the kingdom, and make profiles for their family! 8D Le'raana is a pretty massive continent, and the established canon places are just the big, dominant locations. There are likely some tiny territories and kingdoms in the unclaimed parts of the continent. (Like the area between Zantaric and La'marri.) So go for it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

JackieCat

Thanks for the answer, @Rhi-Rhi!

Could I also write them actually in the kingdom, or should I just stick with mentioning it here and there?

Thanks!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor