Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I swear to drunk I'm not God. [Glooob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Me? Pffft, naw. S' my day off tomorrow!" Faris said with a lopsided grin. "Good thing, too, 'cause I wouldn't be goin' in tomorrow. Not and be functional anyhow."

She took another sip of her drink, finishing it up, and let out a sigh as he traced along her arms, the hair there rising as goosebumps followed the path of his claws. "I'm free as a bird tonight! What about you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Free as a bird," Elaros repeated, and his tail came about. The tip wrapped around the handle of his wine glass and he brought it up to his lips to finish off his own drink.

"Forgive my forwardness, but I was hoping I could have the continued pleasure of your company."

Rhindeer

"Hah, well, ya got it, don'tcha?" Faris said, words slurring all the more. "Like I said, I ain't got nowhere to be."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled a bit, and he leaned forward, as if to whisper to her. His hand came to rest on her leg.

"And if I invited you to come with me to my estate?"

Rhindeer

Faris's eyes went wide. "Like a bigass fancy house?" she whispered back, leaning closer.

DaGlobster

A gentle nod from Elaros.

"Yes, with a swimming basin and everything," he said.

Rhindeer

...Well, shit. Drunk Faris certainly thought that was a great idea, since she'd never set foot in an estate before and likely never would. To get treated by a super rich person, and then whisked away to his super rich and fancy house? Oh, yes. It was like something out of a dream.

"Fuck yes," she breathed.

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled a bit wider, and he gave her leg a squeeze before he stood.

"I'll settle up with the innkeeper, then. Be right back."

And with a flick of his tail, he turned and went to the bar to write the innkeeper a banknote, leaving Faris alone in the booth for a few minutes.

When he returned, he was still wearing a smile and he offered her his hand.

"My carriage is stationed outside. Shall we?"

Rhindeer

Faris clasped his hand and pulled herself up--and then promptly stumbled as the world blurred and spun. She fell against him with a dopey laugh, clinging to him and giggling.

"Aw...shit...did I really drink that much?"

DaGlobster

"You did."

Elaros held her a bit more firmly, effortlessly supporting her and relishing the opportunity to subtly show off his strength to her. It seemed to be a quality she liked, so why not?

"But I've drunk just about as much as you have, I think, so we'll be fine," he said. When she looked steady enough, he started to lead her out of the tavern.

Rhindeer

Faris stumbled along with him, leaning heavily against him even as he supported her effortlessly--which she didn't mind at all! She did her best to stand on her own two feet, but she had drank a lot, and needless to say, it showed.

"Man. And you even got a carriage, damn..."

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled under the praise, and when they exited the tavern, his carriage was parked by the curb, attended by his guards. At the sight of their lord, the guards quickly prepped the carriage, paying his companion no mind. Elaros motioned to the steps, allowing Faris to board before him.

The carriage was a lavish affair. The inside was upholstered with purple velvet and gold accents, and it featured a wine cabinet and a small table in the center, complete with holes designed to hold glasses of drink steady.

Rhindeer

Faris had certainly never ridden in a carriage before. But she did her best to climb inside, practically crawling inside as her vision made her all wobbly, and flopped across one of the seats with a laugh.

"This thing's nice enough to be a mini house all of its own..."

DaGlobster

"It's excellent for long trips," Elaros said, climbing in next to Faris. He lifted her legs up and took a seat, draping them across his lap. Curiously, he trailed the tips of his claws along her fit legs.

"You have fantastic legs, I must say," Elaros mused.

Rhindeer

Faris grinned and stretched her legs out as he stroked them, goosebumps rising where his claws trailed. Mm...that felt rather nice. And admittedly, Faris was the sort of drunk that liked physicality.

And that went home with strange people. This definitely wouldn't be the first time--or the last. But sober Faris was a lot more by the book, and maybe drinking always had been her excuse to let loose and get away with things, while maintaining plausible deniability.

"Yeeeeah," she agreed with a smile, folding her arms under her head. "I work out a lot. Do you? You're pretty buff!"

DaGlobster

The way they were positioned in the carriage, Faris was on the seat closest to the wall opposite the door, with Elaros bieng right there in the seat next to her. He wasn't invading her space totally, but he was still close, definitely within arm's reach.

Elaros scooted even closer, offering up his arm for her to explore.

"I do!" he said.

"I do formal exercises half the time, and the rest is me and my pool," Elaros stated.

His tongue flit out, tasting Faris' scent and the alcohol on both of their breaths. He met her eyes, and then his pupils wandered to her lips.

Rhindeer

Feel his arm she did, at first squeezing it to test its firmness, and then taking to idly stroking his scales, intrigued by how he felt like a man...but also a lizard? Kind of?

"Niiiiiice," she said, grinning. "Man, you could probably teach me a thing or two, eh?"

DaGlobster

"Perhaps," Elaros said, and he chuckled at the notion. His touching of her thigh went from an idle pass of his claws to a full caress, and even as she rubbed the scales on his arm. With a lurch, the carriage started moving.

Rhindeer

"Mm," Faris murmured, and stretched her legs out over his lap with a happy sigh. "That feels niiiice. Shit. Never had someone with long enough nails to do that."

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked.

"Well, you do now," he said, and with the easier access, he really took to feeling her legs.

"And you'll find that these claws are good for so much more," he said, leaning towards her, placing a single claw on her midriff and trailing it downwards.