Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

Alright so correct me if I'm wrong, but the timeline is:

-Saving Grace

-Klezmer Gryphon's Thread

-Burning of Ketra

-Saving Grace PT.2

And if this is correct, then I'd like to put Aohdei in Klez's thread, and Hvitt will show up in the Burning of Ketra thread. Is there anything wrong with this?

@Fukurou @KingTyrant @Klezmer Gryphon @Legit Violet @Iselona

Klezmer Gryphon

I'm thinking it's supposed to be Saving Grace pt. 2 then the Burning of Ketra. Don't quote me on that, though. Looking at the character list as it stands for this event, though, I don't see Aohdei on there 0.o

Codex

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 25, 2016, 06:31:45 PM
I'm thinking it's supposed to be Saving Grace pt. 2 then the Burning of Ketra. Don't quote me on that, though. Looking at the character list as it stands for this event, though, I don't see Aohdei on there 0.o

That's because Violet's an idiot who completely forgot to add Aohdei to the roster.

>~< Sorry about that @Magyar

Sheshia

Quote from: Legit Violet on September 25, 2016, 06:47:32 PM
Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 25, 2016, 06:31:45 PM

That's because Violet's an idiot who completely forgot to add Aohdei to the roster.

>~< Sorry about that @Magyar
Can you add Kyselina to the protagonists too Violet ^^` you forgot about jer too
I feel so bad for asking this lol hopefully it doesn't feel like I'm being rude or pressuring you violet

Magyar

Yo @Legit Violet, could you put Aohdei's title after his name as "The Imprisoned"?
Thanks.

Codex

Done, @Magyar

Also @Iselona, did you drop an app for Kyselina? O.O (Forgive me if you did, like I said before Violet is a forgetful idiot >~<)

Also, Feel free to start Ketra thread at anytime @KingTyrant

Sheshia

Quote from: Legit Violet on September 28, 2016, 05:47:23 AM
Done, @Magyar

Also @Iselona, did you drop an app for Kyselina? O.O (Forgive me if you did, like I said before Violet is a forgetful idiot >~<)

Also, Feel free to start Ketra thread at anytime @KingTyrant
It's cool and i did post an app it's on page 7 :)

Nexialist

Character Name: Riusihr/"Sage"
Species: Arcanaloth
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Sage has always been out for himself. It's in his nature, in his blood, and in his personality. Seldom does an opportunity to take so many souls for keeping like this turn up, so he's taken his chances and sided with what he knows well are an incredibly destructive force of draconic warriors rising in the world. With so many people-- er, dragons, to have on one side of a conflict, by doing his ordinary job of deceiving people into signing away their afterlife, he could not only fulfill his purpose on the overworld, but do it quickly as the people he tricks are killed swiftly by the rancorous dragons he should now be spared by! Why would someone ever deny this kind of chance? It only works so well...
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I don't mind if Sage is involved much or little, but I want him to have some sort of conflict with a protagonist. Whether the protagonist has their morals rotted and their side changed, Sage ends up supporting the other side, or even an end with blood spilling and no-one changing... I think a bit of a moral dilemma for someone with this character involved would be very fun to roleplay, as his objectives mean well for no one but himself; surely someone would seek to stop him.

Codex

Quote from: Nexialist on September 28, 2016, 07:07:47 PM
Character Name: Riusihr/"Sage"
Species: Arcanaloth
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Sage has always been out for himself. It's in his nature, in his blood, and in his personality. Seldom does an opportunity to take so many souls for keeping like this turn up, so he's taken his chances and sided with what he knows well are an incredibly destructive force of draconic warriors rising in the world. With so many people-- er, dragons, to have on one side of a conflict, by doing his ordinary job of deceiving people into signing away their afterlife, he could not only fulfill his purpose on the overworld, but do it quickly as the people he tricks are killed swiftly by the rancorous dragons he should now be spared by! Why would someone ever deny this kind of chance? It only works so well...
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I don't mind if Sage is involved much or little, but I want him to have some sort of conflict with a protagonist. Whether the protagonist has their morals rotted and their side changed, Sage ends up supporting the other side, or even an end with blood spilling and noone changing... I think a bit of a moral dilemma for someone with this character involved would be very fun to roleplay, as his objectives mean well for noone but himself; surely someone would seek to stop him.

Approved! Standby for plots...

Magyar

Hey @Klezmer Gryphon maybe if you want people to join your thread you should respond to the PMs you asked them to send you.

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Magyar on October 06, 2016, 07:17:00 AM
Hey @Klezmer Gryphon maybe if you want people to join your thread you should respond to the PMs you asked them to send you.
@Magyar I've been meaning to respond to your PM. I haven't been able to because work decided to give me a ton of hours the past couple weeks on top of my classes. I apologize for keeping you waiting; it's not intentional.

Codex

Quote from: KingTyrant on October 07, 2016, 03:36:52 PM
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21763.0

And... It's up. Sorry for the long wait, everybody. Life's been hectic.

You forgot to tag Fukurou. She's also in on this thread isn't she? As Wynn?

Fukurou

Yeah! :D If that's ok. Also, @KingTyrant , would you like us to have a posting order?

Codex

ANNOUNCMENT
Hey all! Violet here dropping in our Discord plotting channel! https://discord.gg/Q3NhY

If you have access do Discord, please, PLEASE join it! It makes communication MUCH easier!

KingTyrant

Oops! So sorry, Fukurou. And we'll form the posting order as it goes along.

Codex

Finally added the Groundwyrm, Babomir to the roster!

(Sorry @Heretic King I hadn't noticed you had created him until now xD)

Also! @Magyar @Fukurou and @Pegasus_Milk Remember to post in King Tyrant's thread in Ketra!

Also please join the Discord if you can ^.^