Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

ANNOUNCEMENT
DISCORD LINK UPDATED TO NEVER EXPIRE! (Lol sorry for any who tried but couldn't get in. It should work now, though!)

nemotunovi

Character Name: Swaine
Species: Human
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Swaine's ultimate goal is to prevent as much bloodshed as he can and end the conflict as quickly and cleanly as he can.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I really have no ambitions for this character other than have him be useful and survive.

Delentus

Character Name: Targas Niloki

IC (In Character) Ambitions: As a person who was born in Adela, and being a knight he feels obligated to help out in any fashion he can against the forces who plan on doing wrong on the populace. Be that healing the wounded, or fighting in the vanguard.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I just want to make him seem to be a fairly significant hero, if you wish to call him that, nothing spectacular like: "Oh there will be songs sang about him in the ages to come!" but just something important.

Codex

QuoteCharacter Name: Swaine
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Swaine's ultimate goal is to prevent as much bloodshed as he can and end the conflict as quickly and cleanly as he can.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I really have no ambitions for this character other than have him be useful and survive.

QuoteCharacter Name: Targas Niloki

IC (In Character) Ambitions: As a person who was born in Adela, and being a knight he feels obligated to help out in any fashion he can against the forces who plan on doing wrong on the populace. Be that healing the wounded, or fighting in the vanguard.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I just want to make him seem to be a fairly significant hero, if you wish to call him that, nothing spectacular like: "Oh there will be songs sang about him in the ages to come!" but just something important.

Approved!

nemotunovi

So crippling newbie question here: How are we supposed to participate in the plot when the only open thread has been dead for a month and a half?

Codex

Quote from: nemotunovi on October 22, 2016, 12:17:44 AM
So crippling newbie question here: How are we supposed to participate in the plot when the only open thread has been dead for a month and a half?

You gather other people in the event, and ask to start your own thread with relevance to the plot. Note that a few went inactive a while ago though.

Sheshia

Quote from: Legit Violet on October 22, 2016, 05:07:30 AM
Quote from: nemotunovi on October 22, 2016, 12:17:44 AM

You gather other people in the event, and ask to start your own thread with relevance to the plot. Note that a few went inactive a while ago though.
Oh! I was wondering why we weren't getting updates XD but I understand life and all that stuff also. But  nemotunvi (hopefully I spelt that right lol) you can p.m. me if you wanna do a rp dor the event. :)

Morgan Droud

Character Name: Esderand Arthinial
Species: Half-Elf
Desired Position: Unaligned
IC (In Character) Ambitions: As the highest authority of an organization dedicated to researching the arcane, something like this is a perfect moment for Esderand to seek out those far more knowledgeable than himself, and pick up interesting new information about magic and the world he lives in.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: For stories, I quite like them being well balanced, with character interactions and conflict, alongside general storytelling.

Codex

Quote from: Morgan Droud on October 22, 2016, 09:59:04 PM
Character Name: Esderand Arthinial
Species: Half-Elf
Desired Position: Unaligned
IC (In Character) Ambitions: As the highest authority of an organization dedicated to researching the arcane, something like this is a perfect moment for Esderand to seek out those far more knowledgeable than himself, and pick up interesting new information about magic and the world he lives in.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: For stories, I quite like them being well balanced, with character interactions and conflict, alongside general storytelling.

Approved!

KingTyrant

Alright... The Ketra thread is now open by request. Sorry for the misunderstanding, everyone!

Codex

ANNOUNCEMENT
THE BURNING OF KETRA THREAD HAS BEEN DECLARED OPEN TO ANYONE!

Any character may participate in this destruction as long as they PM either myself, or @KingTyrant beforehand! Here is the link! A Sign of Things To Come...

Magyar

@Morgan Droud

My character Aohdei is currently in this plot, and I think he would be good company for yours. Hit me up if you're interested in a thread or two.

Magyar

Character Name: Piamuen, Daughter Blackflame
Species: Void-Demon Hybrid
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: To serve the void by converting souls for Harmaa, and also secretly to find word of her missing father's whereabouts.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: To expand the Void as an accessible medium for character building but also to tie in some backstory and character development for several characters at once. Snipping off loose ends and making opportunities for later dates.

Ice

If anyone is interested I'm willing to have a thread with my Della

Codex

Quote from: Magyar on November 08, 2016, 09:57:12 AM
Character Name: Piamuen, Daughter Blackflame
Species: Void-Demon Hybrid
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: To serve the void by converting souls for Harmaa, and also secretly to find word of her missing father's whereabouts.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: To expand the Void as an accessible medium for character building but also to tie in some backstory and character development for several characters at once. Snipping off loose ends and making opportunities for later dates.

Approved!

Codex

To all you wonderful RPers, I am making a small notice!

It seems the RPer in the thread "Revelation" has gone inactive, and we're currently looking for a replacement. If anyone is interested in helping Vaia adn Rylzyr hunt down some bandits, please feel free to drop a PM.

Iridescent

Character Name: Corin Darbon
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Well, kicks, partially. Corin's a battlemage; fighting in a battle like this is the ultimate thrill. The kind of victory any warrior with a healthy sized ego dreams of.
However, there's also an underlying sense of duty and worry. Corin is good at what he does. He's a lot more fit for a situation like this than say, your average farmer. And it's that position that also makes him feel that he needs to do whatever he can. That, and on top of that he is also the sort of person who needs to feel like he contributes in some way in order to feel good about himself. He wouldn't forgive himself if he just stood idly by.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I really want to give him some character development. I also want him to get to know people and make both friends and allies, as well as enemies.

Codex

Quote from: Iridescent on November 29, 2016, 11:35:00 AM
Character Name: Corin Darbon
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Well, kicks, partially. Corin's a battlemage; fighting in a battle like this is the ultimate thrill. The kind of victory any warrior with a healthy sized ego dreams of.
However, there's also an underlying sense of duty and worry. Corin is good at what he does. He's a lot more fit for a situation like this than say, your average farmer. And it's that position that also makes him feel that he needs to do whatever he can. That, and on top of that he is also the sort of person who needs to feel like he contributes in some way in order to feel good about himself. He wouldn't forgive himself if he just stood idly by.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I really want to give him some character development. I also want him to get to know people and make both friends and allies, as well as enemies.

Approved!

Bunbun

don't mind me I'm totally not late

Character Name: Axia
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Unaligned, though that's subject to change to change over time.
IC (In Character) Ambitions: At first, she'd probably be drawn into the conflict out of sheer curiosity. After all, she has a lot of free time, and absolutely no idea what to do with herself. She'd view the whole situation with fascination at the start, but would be more compelled to get directly involved as things get more serious. She might lean towards a particular side of the conflict, depending on what she thinks would result in less destruction in the long run.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Lots of character development. Having to make decisions with no clear answer, interacting with friendly and not-so-friendly people alike, determining what her own role should be, et cetera.

Codex

Quote from: Cinnabar on November 29, 2016, 08:06:56 PM
don't mind me I'm totally not late

Character Name: Axia
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Unaligned, though that's subject to change to change over time.
IC (In Character) Ambitions: At first, she'd probably be drawn into the conflict out of sheer curiosity. After all, she has a lot of free time, and absolutely no idea what to do with herself. She'd view the whole situation with fascination at the start, but would be more compelled to get directly involved as things get more serious. She might lean towards a particular side of the conflict, depending on what she thinks would result in less destruction in the long run.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Lots of character development. Having to make decisions with no clear answer, interacting with friendly and not-so-friendly people alike, determining what her own role should be, et cetera.

Approved!