Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

The first thread of the event. Only two characters are involved in this one, but in the threads to come many more will be joining up!

Link: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20722.0

You had to see it

Character Name:Mortum Rukker
Species:Undead human
Desired Position:Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: He claims he want to avenge those who died to the dragons genocidal campaign but deep down its just another way to make up for the revenge he was deprived of so many years ago.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I'm open to suggestions on what role he'll play. I thought it would be interesting to have him fight alongside people he would have never normally interacted with.

Codex

QuoteCharacter Name:Mortum Rukker
Species:Undead human
Desired Position:Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: He claims he want to avenge those who died to the dragons genocidal campaign but deep down its just another way to make up for the revenge he was deprived of so many years ago.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I'm open to suggestions on what role he'll play. I thought it would be interesting to have him fight alongside people he would have never normally interacted with.

Approved!

Codex

Brace yourselves! As soon as the intro thread is finished Nevira will make her presence known throughout Adela... And it involves Ketra...

Time to plot how your characters will finally get involved! And for my newest addition to join the party.

Arclightning

Alright, so whats the general context of the thread? Im just wondering because I want to make sure that if my character joins, it makes sense. Thanks!

Codex

The thread in Ketra won't actually be what most people are expecting. Nevira won't attack the city. Rather my new character (currently in the works) will be wandering the expansive city where she will run into a few of your guys's characters. (Assuming that's alright with you) My plan is for someone or many people to witness her getting kidnapped by a small group of draconian mercenaries. After a chase scene, and probably a battle. They defeat the crew, and are given a large hint about Nevira's return, and the fact they were hired to kidnap the girl, as she has a strong, mysterious connection to the Dragon Lord. :)

Anyone can get involved in this.

Arclightning

That sounds super cool. I think Rathen will be more interested in the draconian than the girl, possibly, but that might add an interesting dynamic on the rescue thing.

Codex

My newest character to join the Adelan dragon conflict!

Say hello to Vaia Nim! The Void Runner!

Codex

Alright, now the character is posted, I'd like to get some input from the other writers :)

Sensing the thread acting between Nevira and Senka will end soon, we can begin the story with the rest of the characters. I'd like to know who wants to be involved in the first thread involving the Draconian chase. This thread would act as an intro for their characters as well.

If you prefer to wait and get your character involved during a later part in the story, that's fine as well. I'm thinking about 4 people should be the max for the first thread :)

Sheshia

I'm interested but still thinking about it XD if that's okay

Fukurou

Rylzyr will definitely ne interested in that thing you told me about. ;)

You had to see it

Arclightning

Yeah, I think it would be cool if Rathen showed up in this first thread, if thats ok.

Xoonla

Character Name: Tzaan
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: My character enjoys the thrill of the hunt, and siding with the void wyrm and destroying any organism that opposes his race is his idea of fun. He cares little for other dragons, and will be just as inclined to try and kill them if they annoy him or get in his way. However, Tzaan has an interest in new things, so part of his reason is to see new things and learn about what could later turn out to be his enemy.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: My character is fairly new, so I want to flesh him out a bit and do something with him. While having his details written down is all well and good, I prefer to play with him, and then alter the descriptions based on what I've done in the roleplay. Other than that, I'm up for almost anything, provided anything character-changing is checked with me first.

I realise this may be a bit late, but I hope not

Codex

QuoteCharacter Name: Tzaan
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: My character enjoys the thrill of the hunt, and siding with the void wyrm and destroying any organism that opposes his race is his idea of fun. He cares little for other dragons, and will be just as inclined to try and kill them if they annoy him or get in his way. However, Tzaan has an interest in new things, so part of his reason is to see new things and learn about what could later turn out to be his enemy.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: My character is fairly new, so I want to flesh him out a bit and do something with him. While having his details written down is all well and good, I prefer to play with him, and then alter the descriptions based on what I've done in the roleplay. Other than that, I'm up for almost anything, provided anything character-changing is checked with me first.

I realise this may be a bit late, but I hope not

Approved! It's never late for anyone yet since we haven't finished the prologue yet xD

Codex

Quick update!

Plot details for the first thread. For those not involved should still read this so they're aware.

For the past few days, a group of shady looking Draconian mercenaries have been spotted hanging around Ketra, capital of Adela. They are seemingly trying to avoid any contact with others, but are obviously searching for something. In the dead of night, they make their move. The group consists of 6 Draconians, all armed and skilled fighters. During her walk to the Inn, Vaia finds herself surrounded. However, before she can draw her weapon, her neck is struck with a poisonous dart, rendering the girl into a deep sleep.

Of course, this scene doesn't go unnoticed. Others nearby (Rylzyr, Mortum, Rathen maybe? Still haven't gotten conformation from him yet xD) Witness the group kidnap a seemingly helpless girl. Weather it's out of the kindness of their own hearts, or they see something that catches their interested, they chase the group down!

This will act as the official intro to the thread, giving off a tiny, but not direct foreshadow of Nevira's presence.   That will come later... >:)

Arclightning

Tags: