Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

ANNOUNCEMENT

I want to remind those who wish to be active in this event to get Discord! It makes plotting much easier. The event will pick up speed again very soon, so we need as many people in the chat as possible. That  being said, anyone who isn't in the discord, click the link on the thread! :3

Salzem

Character Name: Aeizith
Spoiler
Species: Dragon/vampire
Desired Position: Protagonist at first, but might change depending on the tide of the conflict
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Aeizith is no fool and had been keeping an eye on the world as he traveled it. His spies still worked for him and served their purpose well, feeding him information as to the gatherings of powerful forces, both exceedingly dangerous to his family. While they have remained indifferent to this movement of forces, Aeizith chose himself to be on the winning side of this war to confirm his family's safety at the end of it all. Secretly, though, Aeizith is doing this for his own reasons...

Aeizith is a dragon with a very meek and unintimidating front, seeming to fear and bow to all. He has an intense distaste for killing, preferring to knock out or dominate an opponent to the point of immobility.

DEEP beneath said pacifism, Aeizith is a sinister planner and ruthless executioner, though he hardly shows this side often and only to those he thinks deserves such a fate. Aeizith really only shows off his true sadism when he thinks he has the complete upper hand over an opponent and only when they have crossed him, or those he cares about in one respect or another.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I wish to show the darker side of Aeizith, the dragon he truly is underneath all the pacifist fluff. I see him as sort of a side-lines dragon or at least trying to be one but is constantly being pulled into battles. I wish for him to befriend many of the good guys around here, make bonds so if (and perhaps when), they are hurt, Aeizith will be able to show what kind of dark being he really is

Squishy

Character Name: Druaduhn Rouron
Spoiler
Species: Aspect of Terror
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Druaduhn is a servant of Sorventh above all and will join her in any war she decides to start and/or partake in. He has control over his very own shard within her army which makes him a major player inside of her army, equal to a general. Other than his fanaticism towards his creator, he basically loves to wage war and incite mass terror and this war gives him the best opportunity to feed.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I was thinking of making him a shard-faction within Sorvenths army which makes him quite an influential player within the war. He'd be actively going to war against heroes and anyone he could enjoy breaking that he found on his way while he takes orders from his master.

ValamLym

Character Name: Sorventh - the Hellwyrm

Spoiler

Species: Dragon
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Sorventh seeks to bring her dreams of eternal war and glory to the realm of the living, to have her armies surge forth from deep beneath the surface and to destroy anything or anyone that would get between her and this plan.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I want to re-introduce her after ions of sleep, she'd be new to most but perhaps those of old will remember her. I also want to develop her more as time goes by, change in her attitude and the like.

Codex

Quote from: ValamLym on December 31, 2016, 11:17:51 AM
Character Name: Sorventh - the Hellwyrm

Spoiler

IC (In Character) Ambitions: Sorventh seeks to bring her dreams of eternal war and glory to the realm of the living, to have her armies surge forth from deep beneath the surface and to destroy anything or anyone that would get between her and this plan.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I want to re-introduce her after ions of sleep, she'd be new to most but perhaps those of old will remember her. I also want to develop her more as time goes by, change in her attitude and the like.

Quote from: Squishy on December 31, 2016, 11:16:13 AM
Character Name: Druaduhn Rouron
Spoiler
Species: Aspect of Terror
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Druaduhn is a servant of Sorventh above all and will join her in any war she decides to start and/or partake in. He has control over his very own shard within her army which makes him a major player inside of her army, equal to a general. Other than his fanaticism towards his creator, he basically loves to wage war and incite mass terror and this war gives him the best opportunity to feed.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I was thinking of making him a shard-faction within Sorvenths army which makes him quite an influential player within the war. He'd be actively going to war against heroes and anyone he could enjoy breaking that he found on his way while he takes orders from his master.

Quote from: Salzem on December 27, 2016, 11:44:51 AM
Character Name: Aeizith
Spoiler
Species: Dragon/vampire
Desired Position: Protagonist at first, but might change depending on the tide of the conflict
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Aeizith is no fool and had been keeping an eye on the world as he traveled it. His spies still worked for him and served their purpose well, feeding him information as to the gatherings of powerful forces, both exceedingly dangerous to his family. While they have remained indifferent to this movement of forces, Aeizith chose himself to be on the winning side of this war to confirm his family's safety at the end of it all. Secretly, though, Aeizith is doing this for his own reasons...

Aeizith is a dragon with a very meek and unintimidating front, seeming to fear and bow to all. He has an intense distaste for killing, preferring to knock out or dominate an opponent to the point of immobility.

DEEP beneath said pacifism, Aeizith is a sinister planner and ruthless executioner, though he hardly shows this side often and only to those he thinks deserves such a fate. Aeizith really only shows off his true sadism when he thinks he has the complete upper hand over an opponent and only when they have crossed him, or those he cares about in one respect or another.

OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I wish to show the darker side of Aeizith, the dragon he truly is underneath all the pacifist fluff. I see him as sort of a side-lines dragon or at least trying to be one but is constantly being pulled into battles. I wish for him to befriend many of the good guys around here, make bonds so if (and perhaps when), they are hurt, Aeizith will be able to show what kind of dark being he really is

Approved!

TheHopeseeker

Character Name: Tahir Laszlo
Species: Human
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: To protect his people, his country, and the dragons of Adela
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I would like Tahir to have quite a deep role in this, if possible, as I really want to get into the plot, the gory details, and all those other things we writers love.

Character Name: Riy
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Keeping Tahir and her fellow dragons safe
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions:

Tags: