Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

The burning of Ketra. I'm not dure if the guardian wyrms wpuld already be awaked, so that might change things

Codex

If I may intervene.

Unless this thread is going to take place AFTER the next one I have planned with Thorok's character: Mazaloth, it wouldn't make sense of him to be involved, as Nevira has not yet awakened the Hellwyrm from his ancient slumber. (Bear with me, I was planning on starting that one today)

Also, I DID have an idea about this event that I wanted to throw past you. In the current thread Saving Grace, Vaia, Rylzyr and Mortum (possibly Rathen but he's been inactive) Are situated in Ketra. The idea was for another thread to start taking place directly after this one, where the trio leave Ketra to go confront the culprit who tried to kidnap Vaia. I was thinking this same culprit (A villan I'll add to the roster soon named Nazix.) Will confess his plans to Vaia once they defeat him, and during this thread is when your battle takes place in Ketra. They come back to the smoldering mess, which will probably be when more of your characters meet Vaia, and it acts as a huge kick in the butt for her, realizing what exactly her "destiny" is so to speak, and then we get into the good stuff...

Like reviving Mithril Fire.

Fukurou

Magyar

Aohdei should show up in Ketra just before the Razing happens, so by the time Rylzyr comes back he already knows the stakes, and is ready to back him up. Burnt Ketra is like the meeting place where the New Mithril Fire is born. That's the key event.

KingTyrant

Alright. Cool. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.

As for @Sheshia and @You had to see it, I only PMed people that I new were going to be involved. Early on, when I came up with the idea, I posted, asking for participants. You'll find that post a couple pages back.

@Magyar, you can be in the same thread as @Thorok and @Pegasus_Milk, seeing as that thread will start just before the razing.

Sheshia

Oh! Okay, I forgot sorry. I'll keep an eye out for things in the future :) oh and I'm making a protagonist dragon character but I am in the process of drawing her ref sheet so is it okay if I post it in a week or two or would that be to late? (Oh and school starts up tomorrow again for me to I'll be slower to reply and stuff like that ^^` just wanted to warn anyone in case I go poof for a few days)

Fukurou

Announcement

Hey guys! I just have a few things:

So, Saving Grace is just about coming to and end and our protagonists (Vaia, Rylzyr, Mortum, and maaaaaybe Rathen) will be heading off to confront Nazix about the attempted kidnap. Meanwhile, the razing of Ketra will be happening which will involve @Pegasus_Milk 's Baia, @KingTyrant 's Saevic, Tri, and Oblivia (right?), my Wynn, and... other people's characters. Actually, can those of you who want in on this event maybe PM me which character(s) you want in the event so I can put up some kind of roster? ^^; Thanks~

Anyway, I think Saving Grace is gonna end reeeaally soon (as in, probably within the next few days), so we'd like to get this new thread up as soon as possible after it ends.

KingTyrant

Magyar

Magyar

Yo been surfing the musics. Check this out when you're writing the Burnt Ketra thread.

https://youtu.be/DD8dfD1q1vs

Sheshia

Character Name: Kyselina
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Kyselina wants to help people but since her venom and race(depending on area) are factors that make her quiet and a tad bit shy. She also is curious about more of her race and what they are capable of for the greater good. She also likes the world she lives in and doesn't want it to be destroyed.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I want to develop her character more personality wise and I want to see what the event would be like for a younger dragon like her. Plus it'll be good to have both protagonist and antagonist characters for this I believe :)
Form ref sheet: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21313.msg323386#msg323386

Tacocat86

Character Name: Wvie'Huun
Species: Ancient predatory species
Desired Position: Unaligned, Mayyybe protagonist
IC Ambitions: Didn't care and would have avoided the whole thing, then he noticed his main food source start to disappear and will do anything he can to reset the food chain and put himself back at the top
OOC Ambitions: I just kinda wanted to see just how well a beast such as this one would fit into this event, and I wanted to flush out his personality a bit more and maybe think of a history during this event. He can be as deep into the plot as is required by the story.

Fukurou

Quote from: Sheshia on August 30, 2016, 06:03:45 PM
Character Name: Kyselina
Species: Dragon
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Kyselina wants to help people but since her venom and race(depending on area) are factors that make her quiet and a tad bit shy. She also is curious about more of her race and what they are capable of for the greater good. She also likes the world she lives in and doesn't want it to be destroyed.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I want to develop her character more personality wise and I want to see what the event would be like for a younger dragon like her. Plus it'll be good to have both protagonist and antagonist characters for this I believe :)
Form ref sheet: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21313.msg323386#msg323386

Quote from: Wilhelm on August 30, 2016, 07:10:18 PM
Character Name: Wvie'Huun
Species: Ancient predatory species
Desired Position: Unaligned, Mayyybe protagonist
IC Ambitions: Didn't care and would have avoided the whole thing, then he noticed his main food source start to disappear and will do anything he can to reset the food chain and put himself back at the top
OOC Ambitions: I just kinda wanted to see just how well a beast such as this one would fit into this event, and I wanted to flush out his personality a bit more and maybe think of a history during this event. He can be as deep into the plot as is required by the story.

Approved!!

Also, just as a head's up, Saving Grace is just about to end so those of you who want to be involved in the next main thread, speak up now. ^^

Fukurou

I don't see why not! Just write up a character application and we can accept them. :)

Codex

ANNOUNCMENT

Announcment vetoed. Negotiatons occurred, and the previous member will retain the position of "Hellwyrm"