Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

Me and Pegasus are already on a prologue to the Ketra thread. It's called, 'A Meeting of Hellfire' and involves only Baia and Saevic. You can find it below.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21315.0

Kill3rxcombo

Character Name: Adon  http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21383.0
Species: Human
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: My character strives to get hunt and kill malicious and violent beasts, evil dragons included.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I feel like my character can potentially be a good trainer or a frontline fighter. My character is a veteran monster hunter and dragonslaying is what he is most known for so he is very proficient at combat against dragons. I would like to push my character's skill to the limit and see how far I can go with this because I am a newbie to this rp.

Klezmer Gryphon

Character Name: Zeyavuul Krimpatûlaak
Species: River Dragon
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Zeyavuul is motivated by learning about the past, particularly the history of dragonkind. He knows the myths and legends surrounding the Guardians, and is absolutely horrified at the thought of Nevira returning.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I'd like to get pretty involved in this, as Zeyavuul is meant to be a guide and loremaster given his expertise in history and the old language of the dragons. With that in mind, I would also like to avoid character death as I have plans for this character outside of this event.

Fukurou

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 14, 2016, 08:36:40 PM
Character Name: Zeyavuul Krimpatûlaak
Species: River Dragon
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Zeyavuul is motivated by learning about the past, particularly the history of dragonkind. He knows the myths and legends surrounding the Guardians, and is absolutely horrified at the thought of Nevira returning.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I'd like to get pretty involved in this, as Zeyavuul is meant to be a guide and loremaster given his expertise in history and the old language of the dragons. With that in mind, I would also like to avoid character death as I have plans for this character outside of this event.

Quote from: Kill3rxcombo on September 07, 2016, 09:32:00 PM
Character Name: Adon  http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21383.0
Species: Human
IC (In Character) Ambitions: My character strives to get hunt and kill malicious and violent beasts, evil dragons included.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: I feel like my character can potentially be a good trainer or a frontline fighter. My character is a veteran monster hunter and dragonslaying is what he is most known for so he is very proficient at combat against dragons. I would like to push my character's skill to the limit and see how far I can go with this because I am a newbie to this rp.

Approved! Sorry for the absence, guys. I was in the middle of moving, starting a new job, and getting ready for classes to start. Things are starting to settle down for me though, so I'll be on more often. ^^

KingTyrant

Alright... The thread has been finished, for the most part. It was short, but relevant. Now, shall we continue on with the next thread?

Codex

Splendid!

Assuming all the original planned characters are still active and interested, start it up. Although I will point out you should get an okay from an admin in order to cause destruction to part of Ketra before you start.

Magyar

Sheshia

When the new thread with Kyselina and the others start up can someone tag me in it so I can get notified faster please?

KingTyrant

I would do just that, but Rhi almost never answers PMs. I've tried in the past. Or maybe they just don't like me. I don't know. XD

Kill3rxcombo

Hey guys, can you guys notify me for when I can start RP, still not exactly sure how this works but a PM or something would be appreciated. Thanks!

Fukurou

Hm...Well, if we can't get Rhi's OK, then maybe we can stick with only doing some minor damage in Ketra; something that's enough to shake things up but not so much that it would affect things. We can revisit the idea of some sort of all-out war in the city at a later date cause I really like that idea.

KingTyrant

Sheshia

So we got the okay to vurn half of Ketra?
I am soooo excited for this lol

Klezmer Gryphon

Just putting this out there: I started a thread here for anyone with a protagonist character to join. At the point this thread is taking place, Zeyavuul is unaware that Nevira has returned (but by all means feel free to inform him of it  ;) ).

Sheshia

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 24, 2016, 04:52:02 PM
Just putting this out there: I started a thread here for anyone with a protagonist character to join. At the point this thread is taking place, Zeyavuul is unaware that Nevira has returned (but by all means feel free to inform him of it  ;) ).
That's yhe thread for after saving grace right?
Since Kyselina is gonna be in it :) just wanted to make sure

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Iselona on September 25, 2016, 07:38:26 AM
Nope. I believe Fukurou will be starting the next one; I put this one up as a way to introduce Zeyavuul into the event, and will talk with Violet about when it occurs chronologically so I can give you guys a clearer answer.

Edit: After a bit of sorting and talking, this thread is taking place after Saving Grace, but before Fukurou's pending thread for the event. :)

KingTyrant

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on September 25, 2016, 12:12:43 PM
Quote from: Iselona on September 25, 2016, 07:38:26 AM
Nope. I believe Fukurou will be starting the next one; I put this one up as a way to introduce Zeyavuul into the event, and will talk with Violet about when it occurs chronologically so I can give you guys a clearer answer.

Edit: After a bit of sorting and talking, this thread is taking place after Saving Grace, but before Fukurou's pending thread for the event. :)

That's actually a good question to ask... Is Fukurou starting the Ketra thread, or am I?

Codex

Fuku isn't supposed to be starting any thread, unless you guys are talking about the Ketra one. (In which case I wouldn't know since I don't know much about it.) I'll be starting the next thread involving Vaia, Rylzyr, and Mortum.

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Legit Violet on September 25, 2016, 03:49:46 PM
Fuku isn't supposed to be starting any thread, unless you guys are talking about the Ketra one. (In which case I wouldn't know since I don't know much about it.) I'll be starting the next thread involving Vaia, Rylzyr, and Mortum.
I believe the Ketra thread was what I was thinking of :)