Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Hmph." She rolled her eyes at him playfully and ducked down to suck at the tip of him teasingly. Curious, she flicked her tongue along the slit in his head before bobbing down until her nose bumped his abdomen again.

DaGlobster

At her exploratory lick, he winced pleasurably, and he let out a long sigh when she took him all the way to the base again.

"I'd say I'm ready for ya now, but I jus' don't want ya to stop."

DragonSong

Isabeau chuckled around him and drew her head back up, repeating her curious lick with a little more confidence. "Well," she drawled, "You could always ask me to do this again..." Her head tilted to the side and she pressed a quick kiss to the tip of him.

DaGlobster

Gar grinned, although it was slightly disrupted by her stellar work.

"Go on then," he said, and his hand went to his base. He held himself straight up for her.

"Ass this time?"

DragonSong

She tilted her head at him, hands still braced on his hips. "Alright. Take it slow, yeah?"

She crawled up his body to place an oddly chaste kiss on his lips, then sat back so she was once more straddling his hips. She rubbed back against him experimentally, a small shiver running down her spine.

DaGlobster

"As slow as ya want me to," Gar said, eyeing her as she rubbed against him. He was slick with her saliva, so it wasn't long before Gar was starting to tease her with the prospect of entering.

DragonSong

"Mmn." Isabeau closed her eyes, lips parted slightly as she drew in a quick breath. She pressed back against him, hissing a breath between her teeth as she started to stretch around him.

DaGlobster

When she started to push down on him, Gar matched her effort. With a sigh, he started to slide up into her.

DragonSong

Isabeau jerked slightly and bit her lip. She took a breath, then rocked back until she was seated on his lap with him fully inside her, a long, shivering exhale leaving her as she did.

Blindly, she groped around until she found his hand and lifted it to her breast before opening her eyes. She smiled a bit and ground down on him with a quiet whimper.

DaGlobster

Gar grinned at her, squeezing her breast as he gave his hips a careful nudge upwards.

"I can't get enough of ya, you know that, right?" he said, giving his hips gentle rolls as he tasted her.

DragonSong

"Good." She smiled, then hissed in a quick breath and leaned back a bit to brace her hands on his thighs as she rocked her hips.

"The feeling is- mm- very mutual y'know."

DaGlobster

Gar started to move with her, their hips colliding gently.

"If only we had a few days just to ourselves. I'd never leave you empty for a minute," Gar said, his other hand moving to stroke at her womanhood before he slipped his thick fingers into her.

DragonSong

"Ah!"

Isabeau clapped a hand over her mouth and had to take a breath to make sure she wasn't making too much noise. A small whine caught in her throat and her eyes snapped to his heatedly.

"Gods..." She just felt so filled, and it was better than she could've imagine. "M-maybe I'll have to arrange for some extended shore leave."

She rocked her hips again and muffled a moan with her hand. "Soon."

DaGlobster

"Like next port soon?" Gar ventured, and he gave her hip a spank.

"Turn about for me, will ya? I want to see that ass at work."

DragonSong

"Maybe." She ground against him with a smirk. "I'll give it some thought."

Her smirk widened at the request and she nodded, twisting around before slowly impaling herself back along his length with a breathy moan. Of course, his fingers had slipped out of her, but she grabbed his wrist and tugged his hand forward to press over her heat, using his fingers to rub at her clit in silent plea.

DaGlobster

Gar did more than press, giving her clit a few fast strokes with those fingers of his before they were slipping inside of her. His fingers, especially with both of them inside of her, were large enough that he could very well simulate a second cock inside of her. His thumb pressed down on her clit, even as he bucked upwards to hit her farthest recesses with his cock.

DragonSong

"Gods!"

Isabeau's yelp could probably be heard through the door, but she didn't really care in that moment. The sudden onslaught of stimulation sent waves of heat pulsing though her and she groaned, lashes fluttered as she'd hands gripped his at hips for an anchor.

"You- you tryin' to kill me?" she laughed breathlessly. "Gonna get real hard to keep quiet if you- oh fhu-uuck!"

She could feel his fingers and cock pressing into her deepest reaches, pressing into each other, and that along was nearly enough to tip her over the edge. His thumb on her clit made the sensation damn near unbearable, pleasure overpowering her senses. She barely had the presence of mind to bite down in her hand to muffle her cries as she came hard, body clamping down on him desperately.

DaGlobster

"Fuck, yes," were the only words Gar could muster at such an arousing sight, and he reached to pull her back against him, pressing her back to his chest as he continued to fuck both of her holes, offering her his mouth to obscure her noises.

"Gonna come," he groaned into her mouth.

DragonSong

She couldn't form words yet, still shivering through the aftershocks of her climax as she slumped back against him and returned the kiss as best she could. Her hips twitched and bucked between his hand and his cock and she whimpered at the over sensitivity of her body.

"Keep- keep going," she begged when she could do more than moan and pant.

DaGlobster

And keep going he did. Gar kept lancing upwards into her until he just couldn't hold back any longer. He buried his face in her hair as just kept fucking and coming, releasing his entire deluge into her, and even when he fell soft, his movements didn't cease entirely.