Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Isabeau had to muffle another cry into her hand as another, smaller climax rippled through her. Strength nearly gone, she could do little more than slump against him as his own peak finally came to an end.

"Gar," she chuckled quietly as he continued to move. "I- I think you're done, big guy." Her hand slid back to twine her fingers in his hair and she twisted her head to kiss him a little clumsily.

DaGlobster

"But I don't wanna be done," he groaned, returning her kiss playfully as his movements came to a stop.

DragonSong

She laughed breathlessly and melted back into his chest. "Give it a minute," she murmured wryly, "I'm sure you'll be ready to go again soon enough."

DaGlobster

"Damn straight I will," he murmured, giving her collar a quick bite as he let himself rest, remaining inside of her since he had no real reason to leave her confines.

DragonSong

Isabeau chuckled again and twisted her head to kiss his neck. She nuzzled into him, curling back so she could get as much contact as she could.

"Ya might have to gag me, if we're gonna keep going," she admitted wryly. "Not sure how much longer I can keep the rain up."

DaGlobster

"Ya shouldn't push yerself too hard," Gar said, nodding. His hands wandered up her body, fingers idly exploring her sides, stomach, breasts, and thighs.

"What do you reckon you got that'll serve the purpose?"

DragonSong

She shrugged- she always pushed herself, that wasn't likely to change soon.

"Ah...maybe some leathers somewhere? Y'know, the kind we use to tie captives..." She trailed off as she realized how that sounded.

"Not that I am. I could still take you, big guy."

DaGlobster

"Oh, definitely, sure," Gar said, nodding his head although his expression was teasing. He sat up a bit, glancing around.

"Well, one of us is gonna have to go get them."

DragonSong

She whined and tilted her head back to pout at him. "But I like we're we are now," she mumbled, giving a little wriggle of her hips against his for emphasis. "C'mon, you're good at comin' up with creative solutions."

She moved to slip away from him even as she teased, reluctant as she was to do so.

DaGlobster

"Hold on there," Gar said, and he put his hand on her stomach to keep her agianst him. He looked up at the ceiling for a bit, in thought, before he cleared his throat.

"I'll just hold you to me. I can do it with one arm anyways," he said, and he sat up fully, tightening an arm around her.

"You mind holdin' on?"

DragonSong

"Oh!" She bit her lip as a small gasp escaped her when he sat up, shifting the angle with which he rested inside her. "Y-yeah. Got it." She reached back to grip his shoulders. A little awkward, perhaps, but she had no problem with it.

"They, um, should be in that chest," she murmured with a nod toward the chest at the foot of her bed.

DaGlobster

"Alright," Gar said, and he kept one arm around her as he used the other to keep balance as he stood up using just his feet. He was only up for a moment, setting himself down on the foot of her bed without leaving her. He reached down, opened the chest, and pulled out the leather straps. He looked at them, and then to Isabeau.

"You know, next time we make port, I wouldn't mind strapping you down to this bed," he said huskily.

DragonSong

A palpable shiver ran down her spine and she swallowed a soft groan at the idea. "I...might not mind that," she muttered, then twisted a bit to trail a few kisses over his jaw.

"I gotta let the spell drop," she warned quietly, and the sound of rain outside began to die down.

DaGlobster

"Think about it," Gar continued, liking how he could make her tremble just by speaking. His voice lowered, however, as he was conscious of the rain lowering.

"A gentle night, candles by the bedside..."

He nipped her earlobe.

"My cock hitting your womb 'till your brains are scrambled..."

DragonSong

Oh gods. Her hips gave a small buck quite without her permission as heat shot straight to her core.

"Fuck, don't do this to me," she murmured. Shivers rippled over her skin and she reached back to grip his hips as best she could. "We're trying not to get caught here- you keep this up and that's not gonna happen."

DaGlobster

Her hips bucked, and he gave a small throb inside of her as he started to harden back up.

"Well, then we'd better gag you," he said, picking out one of the straps, he gave it to her so she could apply it to herself.

DragonSong

Isabeau stared at the leather strap for a moment. She'd never actually done anything like this before.

With a mental shrug, she bit down on the strap and tied it loosely behind her head. She leaned back against him and gave a slower, deliberate roll of her hips, loving the way she could feel his arousal growing inside her.

DaGlobster

"So? Feeling gagged?" Gar offered, pulling her closer to him as she rolled her hips. She'd be rewarded with the feeling of him growing back to full hardness within her, pressing and stretching her out until he was at full size once again.

DragonSong

"Mmm." Isabeau nodded quickly, her small, affirmative sound changing to a moan as he hardened up inside her.

She leaned back into him and rolled her hips again, nails scratching lightly at his skin. She twisted her head and nuzzled into his neck in lieu of kissing him considering her current condition.

DaGlobster

"Fer someone who wasn't too sure about takin' it in the ass, you've sure as hell warmed up to it," Gar commented, although it was in no way a bad comment. He looped his arms beneath her legs, drawing them up and spreading her as he started to move her on his cock.