Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Nnm." Isabeau glared at him playfully and bucked her hips back against him sharply. As he pulled her legs up though she moaned sharply into her makeshift gag and let her head fall back on his shoulder.

DaGlobster

Gar gave her a few deliberate pounds, shewthing himself in her to the root before he started to grind. He wrapped one arm around her legs, freeing up the other one to slip down to her womanhood where he sunk two fingers in her to the knuckle.

"I wanna come inside you till you're white on the inside," he growled.

DragonSong

A shiver rippled through her and she bucked sharply against his hand, whimpering into the gag. her hands dropped to grab at the sheets for some sort of anchor.

DaGlobster

In her current position, gagged and held the way she was, she was completely at his mercy, and Gar reveled in it as he sped up, reveling in how her walls milked him as he had his way with her.

DragonSong

Isabeau's back arched and she grabbed at his shoulders, head tossed back into the bed and eyes slamming shut as shivers wracked her frame, soft cries and moans muffled into the leather across her mouth.

DaGlobster

Deftly, Gar tipped his hips upwards a bit and pulled out of her ass.  He angled himself and then sunk into her womanhood all the way to her womb, leaving her now empty hole to just drool seed. He grinded a bit, tip of his cock pressing against her insides as she was once again impossibly full of him.

"Gods, it gets better every time..."

DragonSong

The captain gave a small, sharp cry that was quickly muffled into the impromptu gag and dug her nails into his shoulders as her grip tightened. She shivered, trembling against him and around him as she neared her peak once again, eyes wide and heated when her gaze locked on his and she nodded shakily in agreement.

DaGlobster

Gar's cock plunged into her over and over again, and with a quick movement, she was on her side, Gar holding her leg up as he drew back so that it was nothing but his head inside of her and then went ramming into her to the root. Finding he loved how that felt, he kept hitting her with that.

DragonSong

Her back arched and her fists clenched, throat straining with the effort it took not to shout, a series of not-so-quiet moans released into the gag despite her best efforts. She swiveled her hips when she had the chance, grinding against him in this moments when they were pressed flush together and shivering each time he pulled back.

DaGlobster

[Figured I should remind you they're bangin' on the floor, and not the bed :P]

"Gods, Izzy," Gar murmured, quite evidently loving how she moved with him. Suddenly, his pace shifted again, and he started to fuck her faster.

"I'm close..."

DragonSong

[Dangit! Okay, I think I fixed it, sorry!]

Oh dear gods how did he move like that? Isabeau twisted and writhed under him, nodding frantically and grabbing at his wrist to draw his hand to her core, pressing the heel of his palm to her clit in an effort to bring herself over the edge faster.

DaGlobster

[Lol, no apology required]

Gar took her direction quite well, moving his hand quite rapidly, knowing that he didn't have much time left in him. After a few more moments, his breath caught and his seed came flooding into her. He pumped her full with a few thrusts and then he pulled out, shooting the rest of his load up her body. He gave her a lecherous grin, and he started to spread the seed on her abdomen out with his cock.

"Just one more," he said.

DragonSong

Isabeau squirmed and gasped as she found her own peak, clenching her eyes shut when he pulled from within her and whimpering as she felt his seed spread over her belly.

Panting, she twisted to look up at him. Her hands flitted to the gag and she tugged it loose, rasping out, "One more," as she reached up to drag him down to her lips for a hungry kiss.

DaGlobster

And so Gar was dragged, kissing her with the same fire she put out to him. He was soft, so it'd be a moment before he was hard again, but he relished that time. Giving her a look, he pulled back, and laid his cock, all covered in their collective juices, right between her breasts.

DragonSong

She chuckled and tilted her head at him, eyes glinting playfully. "You really do like my tits, huh?" she teased quietly. Her hands moved to press her breasts around him, absently sort of wriggling a bit beneath him.

DaGlobster

"Who wouldn't?" Gar retorted, and he adjusted himself, burying himself to the base in her tits, the tip of his cock poking at her lips.

"Jus' tryin' to do 'em justice."

DragonSong

Isabeau rolled her eyes with a quiet chuckle and kissed the tip of him, then flicked her tongue out in a long, swirling lick.

Her nose crinkled and she looked up at him through her lashes as she licked again, circling the base of his head. "You taste like sex," she noted with a smirk.

DaGlobster

"I reckon you like that taste," Gar said, moving up a bit more on his knees to give her access to more of him. She'd be able to feel him slowly throb back to hardness between the soft flesh of her breasts.

DragonSong

"Mm." Her eyes glinted playfully at him. "I've had better."

She wrapped her lips around the tip of him, sucking gently for a moment before pulling back.

DaGlobster

"Heh," Gar replied, and he started to pull back, dragging his now-hardened length down Isabeau's body until his turgid, pulsing length was throbbing against her folds and clit.

"How do you want me, Izzy?"

Tags: