Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Girl Dreams Too Close To The Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

When his back was finally to her, only then did she realize just how scarey he could be- nad just how scared she was. She deflated some, heart being rapidly and loudly in her ears. She couldn't move, in the moment, she didn't know how to...

And then there was a knock on the door.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

For a moment Andreas was frozen. Then he leaped into action, grabbing Gavriella's arm and shoving her into the bath that connected to his room with a quick, "Stay quiet."

Then he tried to appear casual, leaning against his bed, and called, "Yes? Door's open."

visualspice

Gavriella barely had a chance to catch herself before falling. But fear of being caught this way.. only registered now on how very real it was. She scrambled to hide behind something in the bathing room, all the while holding her breath to listen for the door.

At the door was a servant, though perhaps a woman he had never seen before.

"Lord Marcell?" she asked, eyes roaming over his form.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Ah, yes." A puzzled frown crossed his face for a moment before he smoothed his expression into an easy smile and crossed to stand in front of the woman. "Forgive me, I don't believe we've met?"

visualspice

"No, of course not, I'm new." And from the sound of her voice, foreign as well. "I am Martreen. I come to help clean bath." And she looked from him, then towards the bathing room, awaiting him to grant her entry.

DragonSong

"Ah-" He cleared his throat, then shook his head and smiled brightly. "No, no, that's quite alright. I, um, haven't actually had a chance to use it yet- as you can probably tell." He gestured to himself with a perfectly charming self-deprecating chuckle.

"So, thank you, Martreen, but perhaps you could return in a half hour or so?"

visualspice

Gavriella peered out just in time to catch a glimpse of Marteen. She was beautiful, and much older and curvier than herself. She suddenly felt very self conscious as she hugged her towel closer to her body, and happened to spy one of her brother's robes, of which she quickly slipped into, towel discarded on the floor.

She returned to listen back in just as the servant bade her good night and closed the door behind herself as she left.

DragonSong

With a relieved sigh, Andreas slumped back against his bed, flopping onto his back and throwing his arm over his eyes.

"Coast's clear, Gavriella. You can come out now."

visualspice

Timid at first, she eventually slunk back out into the room, now wearing his robe, which was tied tightly closed.

"New servant huh?" she asked idly, looking everywhere else in the room but to where he was laying on the bed. THough from time to time, she did steal a look. He looked... really good that way. It reminded her how much of a man he was, no longer the boy from their youth.

DragonSong

"It would seem so."

For a long moment, he didn't say or do anything else. Then, without looking, his hand reached out to close around her wrist and pull her onto the bed with him, curving his arms around her to hold her to his chest.

"At least you put a robe on," he muttered, burying his nose in her hair. A soft sigh, then, "I'm sorry I lost my temper, Ella. But please, tell me you understand why I was so upset. I worry about you..."

visualspice

She let out a soft squeek as he drew her into his arms and onto the bed. Her heart was beating to fast, she had no idea what to do. She was so close to him, and he smelled....
Well, like Andy. And it made her shiver. She squirmed a minute in protest before stopping as she sighed.

"I guess that's your job as my brother," came her irritable reply, back still to him.

DragonSong

"Yes." He kissed the back of her head gently, lazily, and without thinking his hand started to stroke up and down her arm.

His eyes closed with a soft breath and he pulled her a little closer almost absently. "What am I going to do without you?" he murmured, almost too quiet to hear.

visualspice

She shivered at his attentions and grew tense and quiet as more awkward sensations began to burn through her.

DragonSong

"Ella?" His sister was many things, but "quiet" was rarely one of them. "What's the matter now?"

He didn't even realize he was still stroking her arm gently. It was oddly comforting, the repetitive motion, the softness of her skin- he may be a nobleman, but he had a fencer's callouses dotted over his palms. But Gavriella was every inch the lady, fair and smooth.

She just felt so fragile compared to him.

visualspice

His words, thankfully, broke her from her quiet spell.
"I'm just tired,"s he admitted, sighing.

DragonSong

Almost reluctantly, Andreas murmured, "I suppose I should take you back to your room then..."

visualspice

She felt reluctant, too.
"What if I stayed..." she found herself asking, without thinking.

DragonSong

He lifted his head to look at her better. "Why?" He glanced away, then murmured almost reluctantly, "Though I suppose one bed is as good as the next..."

There was no harm in her taking a nap, right?

visualspice

she nestled in a little closer to him.
"I miss when we were this close... Before we moved to this city."

DragonSong

His heart twisted a little at that. "I know." He kissed her head again. "Me too..."

With a small sigh, he released her and sat up. "Why don't you get comfortable- I really do need to clean up." He reached down to stroke her hair from her cheek. "I- I'll be right back, okay?"