Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Girl Dreams Too Close To The Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She sat up enough to observe him.
"What.. In the cold, used waters of your bath?" she teased.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

He rolled his eyes. "And whose fault is that?"

Andreas dipped to kiss her forehead. "I'm not getting in, I'll just scrub off quick and put some clean clothes on."

visualspice

"What?" she sat up. "But you smell." She gave him a look. "I'm not going to bed with a stinky, sweaty brother!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Then you can go back to your own room," he replied easily, stripping out of his shirt and tossing it aside. "Or, better yet, next time don't use my bath."

visualspice

"Well I was going to suggest allowing you to use my bath.." she went on, idly taking in his form. "But maybe I shouldn't be so nice."

DragonSong

"Ella..." He groaned theatrically and rolled his eyes. "Just- take your nap, alright? I'll be right back." He moved toward the door and peered out into the hall, checking if the coast was clear.

visualspice

She folded her arms haughtily across her chest.
"I'll wait here, but I'm not going to just fall asleep!" she called after him in a whispered hiss. That sounded boring, anyhow.

DragonSong

Andreas just rolled his eyes with a sigh as he slipped out into the hall, quickly scurrying to her room to make quick use of her- now also cold- bath before returning.

He glanced to the bed. "You aren't asleep."

visualspice

She boredly laid across the bed.
"No." Some of her dark hair fell over her shoulder, and away from her shoulder some of the robe fell, revealing soft, ivory skin. "I told you I wanted to sleep with you, not snore here on my own."

DragonSong

Yet another sigh. "Stubborn," he muttered, shucking his breeches so he was in his underthings and climbing onto the bed.

visualspice

She didn't bother to move over for him, taking over the majority of his bed. In fact, she seemed to ignore him, eyes wondering elsewhere in the room.

DragonSong

"Brat," Andreas huffed affectionately, unceremoniously shoving his sister to one side of the bed so he had more room.

visualspice

But a sharp pinch to his arm let him know she didn't appreciate his jest.
"What did you just call me?"

DragonSong

"A brat." He smirked and rolled onto his side, pinching her nose.

visualspice

She gasped, more offended than she ought to have been and smacked his hand aside.
"ANDY!"

DragonSong

"What?" He withdrew his hand and blinked at her innocently. "I'm only teasing, Ella."

visualspice

"But you're always teasing me!" she huffed. "I'm your sister. But I'm not a little girl anymore!"
Her forming bosoms were attest to that. They were soft and formed a soft line of cleavage, and her nipples were easily seen as their erect points tented against the robe. Not to mention, she was no longer some formless stick. Her body was developing a nice curve to it, as were limbs as well.

DragonSong

"I know that," Andreas said softly, suddenly finding his eyes wandering over her. He jerked his gaze away quickly and rolled onto his side. "Just- Didn't you say you were tired? Take your nap."

visualspice

"Nap?" she turned to him, making a face. "Who takes a nap at night?"

DragonSong

"Well, you can't spend the whole night here." He quirked an eyebrow. "That maid will come back, for one thing."