Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Echoes [M]

Started by visualspice, June 25, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It was hours of crawling inside the unknown that gnawed on her, her mind whirling over the idea of getting lost and dying a slow death. Perhaps it wasn't much better of a way to go, but at least it was on her terms.

The tunnel began to narrow, Beatrice finding it harder and harder to contort and pull her body through the narrow passage... Only to find an opening enough to stretch her limbs and take a small break. But moving forward was bleak and at one point, near impossible. She had to turn around. She had to try another way. But moving backwards in such a confining space was near impossible, and at one point she slipped and got her foot stuck in a crack. Panicked, she writhed and cried,and choked and sobbed until,finally getting her ankle free. And somehow she managed to get back to her little resting spot, where she found herself sobbing yet again with little relief.

She would die here. And she was a fool, and the fear began to overwhelm her.

She wasnt sure how long she had stayed there, but the anxiety was too much to bear. She had little reason to,keep moving forward, but eventually she noticed a wide opening over head.

Shifting onto her knees, she lifted the orb to examine what was above. It seemed wide enough she could climb, and also... She could feel the subtle breeze she had been searching for.

Using all the strength she could,muster, Beatrice began her ascent, digging fingernails and toes into the craggy sides and pulling herself along. It was tiring work, and,more than a dozen times she had to,stopnand lean into the rocks for a rest, but eventually the cave did open, eventually she could see the open mouth ahead.

Quickly she crawled not without a care, using the rest of her energy to,pull herself from the narrow cave and into the wide open space where she let herself drop against the stalegmites to which she clung to and sobbed in her exhausting victory.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

It was, of course, faster to navigate the tunnels of the caves than it was to crawl through it. The fact he had eight legs probably helped a great deal. Sol snarled as he went, imagining the terrible wonderful things he'd do to his Felyndra once he had her in his arms again. She was loud.

Wonderfully so.

Sol sat in the corner of the room.

Eyes closed. Patiently waiting.

Then her scent filled the room. The noises.

Sol smiled when he saw her.

Made his way towards her.

He'd made a web in the doorway, all he had to do was keep her from going back into that hole. Which, he hoped, a healthy dose of being stuck and terrified would keep her from doing. Sol took careful steps towards her, trying his best to be quiet. Various sticky webs littered the area from his boredom in waiting. Just get one on her ankle. Keep her there.

A lick of his lips and he moved closer, just outside the reach of her little light.

He'd feasted so he wouldn't be hungry for a good deal of time. Which meant there was more time to play with his little Felyndra. His precious Beatrice. A dark grin was on his face. Maybe he'd even let her go after all, once he was bored with her.

visualspice

Had she not been so caught up in her return to the more spacious portion of the cavern she might have noticed his shadow looming. But as it were, she only noticed him when he was over top at her. And she was still catching her breath and wit when she did.

At the sight of him, she gasped and choked on the intake of air. She rolled to her knees, still coughing before she looked up at him through a curtain of her now raggy hair.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sol was angry.

A quiet simmering kind

He'd decided she was his. How dare she try to get away from him. Sol picked her up like she weighed nothing, bending at an odd angle to get her. He grabbed her by the wrists first, bound them to the wall with webbing.

"I gave you a deal, Feylndra," he snarled out, "why didnt you take it?"

visualspice

She winced as he bound her wrists, and pulled her achingly off the ground. Her chest heaved with each breath as she looked at him and said, "It was a chance I had to take. I was never born to be a slave," she panted. ,or some prisoner of yours in the dark. No... I am a woman of means and a woman of pride, who grew up adventuring through the stray books and crannies of this world. And so you see.., I'd risk everything to maintain my fated freedom of life,"

Draconian

Sol snarled, "I wasn't going to make you my slave." Why did that anger him so? Prisoner in the dark was much more likely. Slavery was just distasteful.  Sol let her go, left her hanging on the wall by her wrists.

"Just what would you do for your freedom?" He questioned, voice soft and curious.

visualspice

She struggled against her bindings, only to drop away with a disgruntled sigh. It seemed the webbing was strong, and her limbs were too fatigued for her to even give it a good try. She lifted her gaze at his words, green eyes simmering in the dark.

"Do?" came her incredulous reply. "What could a woman even offer or do to obtain it? Forgive me for the assessment, but all I've seen so far here is your desire to play with me and eat me in the end- so I'm not entirely sure I have the energy, nor desire, to play this little game," she went on, sighing. Her limbs ached so and she wished she could be relieved from her wrist, bound webbing-

But she wasn't at all surprised that the events turned out as unfortunate as they were. And part of her was still relieved for no longer being confined in the small cracks of the cave.

Gritting her teeth, she looked the spider-man over.
"What would you even do after I left?" nd at that, she gave a mocked smile. He'd never let her go. Who else was here to entertain him? No one. And that left her future very bleak indeed.

Draconian

Sol made a noise with his tongue, looking a little put out. Though, in the darkness she probably couldn't see him too well. "I don't want to eat you," He said honestly, "Well, I don't want to consume you," A tilt of his head, "I ate the one that touched you. I won't need to feed for months," which was mostly true, the unmoving life he lived meant he rarely had to eat.

He moved closer to her, resting a hand on her waist, fingers climbing up her shirt to touch against her warm skin. His hand was cool and he gave a pleased little hum at the heat.

"Mourn your loss, my Feylndra," He said honestly, "Just a few days." His hand spanned her stomach, more marveling at the touch of warmth than at the fact it was flesh or belonging to a woman. "Spend a few days with me," His voice went quiet, "I'll let you go then. I'll show you the way out."

visualspice

His touch sent a torching fire of fear through her veins, and an unnatural heat between her legs that ached from her belly. She wasn't used to being handled in such a way, and perhaps it was his advantage that she had not. Even still, she was a lady- a proper lady with a bit of a chip on her shoulder.

"And if I refuse?" she asked, trying to see his face.

Draconian

Sol's hand clenched at her side, fingers smoothing over her ribs. It'd been so long since he'd touched another, felt warmth. It was more impulse than anything else that had his face quickly following his hands. Fingers pushed up cloth and he gave her a sharp look before he leaned to press his face to her cheek. The scent of her desire had him give a strange little purr of want.

The idea of her refusing infuriated him and he pressed his teeth to her stomach, mimicking a bite, his tongue laving over skin before he remembered she wasn't for eating. Even if she made him angry. He moved his face away and looked up at her, frowning slightly, wondering where that stupid ball of light was so that she could see him. He was attractive.

Or he had been.

Before the spider-part happened.

"Please don't," He said, smoothing his hands up and down her midsection, still soaking in the heat, "I hadn't thought of what to do if you refuse. Perhaps keep you here forever instead of a few days, turn you into a plaything like they did to me," He eyed her up and down, "You'd never get to leave then."

visualspice

"And if I do stay?" she asked, guarding his reply- though it was difficult because she had to rely mostly on her hearing as the orb was tucked away somewhere, making it's light nearly useless. It must've fallen away into a crack.

Draconian

Sol paused.

"I don't know," He said honestly, hands still moving on her flesh. "Just... I want your warmth. Just a few days," a gentle shake of his head, eyes closed, frowning, "I love the way you smell." He growled against her stomach, "Is that your fear?"

visualspice

She shivered at his touch and grit her teeth, replying softly, "Yes."

Draconian

Sol pressed his face to her belly, inhaling deeply before drawing his tongue along her navel. It was a strange appendage, far longer than a human tongue, his hands moved to her hips, fingers drawing along the line of flesh above her pants. He paused, frowning. A brief glance up at her, pushing her shirt up higher, sucking at her flesh.

"It's intoxicating," He groaned out, then pulled back and away, frowning at her for a moment, "Do you know anything of Drow?" he finally questioned.

visualspice

Her skin prickled and his attentions made her shiver again. Her nipples jutted out against the fine, thin clothe of her shirt. And at his question, she stilled, panting now and blushing for it, for she hadn't realized how she was reacted.

She swallowed that back, squirming at how clammy she was beginning to feel.

"My knowledge is unfortunately limited."

Draconian

His hand pushed up her shirt to her armpits. While it was pitch black, Sol could see perfectly and what he saw was indeed his Feylndra. There was an appreciative growl at her state and his hand captured and squeezed a breast before his mouth descended to the other. So long without contact. Once a guard he'd be a prized specimen. Now. Now he was nothing. Nothing more than the collar would let him be and he couldn't touch that.

His mouth worked at her breast for far longer than he intended, hand squeezing and playing with the other. "You taste so sweet, Feylndra," He whispered against her flesh before his hand began to drift down. "Drow are matriarchal," He gently bit her nipple, gazing up at her to gauge her reaction, "I was a guard, bred for strong men," He dipped his hand down the front of her pants, groaning at how warm she was, pressing his face to her chest, "If you were a drow," He smirked at her, "I'd be killed for this."

visualspice

How long had it been since she had a man touch her and give her attention such as this? She wished she could say never, but she certainly had her fair share of quick romances. Even still, it wasn't her style to simply settle down with a man, for she was always anxious for the next thing.. and always guarded to ever 'settle down'.

In this regard, she could understand somewhat of what he had to say. Her world was patriarcle, men ruling, men claiming.

His attentions had her shivering, and she closed her eyes, becoming lost for a moment as he feasted on her breasts. Part of her couldn't help but adore the attention, perhaps it was some primal need within her to breed. She had never gotten so far to consider such things with a man....
But she was too exhausted to fight him, and part of her actually needed his touch.

When she felt something between her legs, her sex responded, and her hips moved ever so slightly before she stilled.
Her eyes had become adjusted to the dark, just enough so that the faint light of the orb allowed her to see him when he was this close.

"You might even be killed for this with human's, too," she countered, more matter of factly than a scold as she felt her cheeks heat pink and her body roll over into a spell of heat.

"Do you crave a woman that much?" she found herself asking, trying to break herself from the dizzying need this drow was eliciting from her.

Draconian

"Warmth," He breathed against her flesh, eyes closed, resting his cheek to her breast. The warmth. The sound of a heartbeat. "Your scent," Sol growled against her flesh, hand working between her legs. He was no rookie. A few hundred years of being a part-time sex slave saw to that. Some breeding machine only to be punished.

"My Felyndra," He gave her breast a kiss, capturing it again in his mouth to suckle greedily. It would be so easy to feast. To rend flesh from bone. To tear. She was so tiny though. Helpless. Nothing like the drow women that sought after him after he'd been turned into a Drider. A monster.

He worked a finger into her heat, giving a growl at how tight and hot she was. "What I wouldn't do to be normal," He hissed into her ear, using his other arm to press their chests together while his hand worked feverishly between her legs, leaning far enough away to watch her face. His thumb at her clit and his fingers inside her. A few moments of that and he removed his hand, bringing it to his mouth to taste that sweet scent.

"Delicious," He purred at her before he let her go and stepped away, watching her, still tied up, cloths half off. "Will you stay?" He questioned, head tilted, voice curious.

visualspice

The way he spoke, so raspy, so full of need only fueled the growing fire he stoked. She was heated beyond repair, her sex soaking wet as it ached and spasmed around his fingers, wanting more.

But she sobered when he pulled away, but her cheeks were no less heated as she breathed heavily from where she hung, confined. Her eyes kept to him, trying to look at his facea nd now the form of the beast beneath.

She had to wonder if the man wanted to rape her.. would he simply just use his fingers? She supposed that wouldn't be so bad. He was... rather good at it, and... she hated to admit her body yearned for more. She also was rather found of the way he handled her, so savage but also...
He seemed to treat her like a doll.

She shivered. She supposed if he wanted to... who would know? And as far as she was aware... She was certain the spider couldn't breed with it. Little did she know....

"I must say.." she began, her voice croaky as she tried to sustain some semblance of her pride. "That it.. has been quite sometime since a man has... touched me in such a way. I won't say that I hate it... but such things.. to humans, are normally expressed by lovers."

She studied him still and adjusted herself enough to get a better look at him.

"Does staying mean you'll play with me?" she asked him directly, less fear in her voice and more curiosity. Then again, the moment hte words were out she felt her desires ramping up and her need pounding inside her head. She wriggled a little from where she was bound.. and actually found herself even more excited at the prospect she'd remain like this.

Draconian

Her question caught him off guard, his hands moved to either side of her chest and he leaned in so close their noses were almost touching.

"Do you want me to?" His voice was husky. As much as he'd like to treat her like a thing, he'd already endeared himself to her. The name he'd given her. The way he was raise. Toy with her yes, play with her sure, frighten her.  It was ingrained in him. She was a woman. A female. She was to be worshiped.

It irritated him far less than he thought it would.

"Would you like to be lovers while you're here?" His hand moved to her belly again, hand moving down to simply cup her womanhood, enjoying how warm and wet she was, he pushed two of his fingers into her again, worked at her clit with his thumb while he spoke,  "Do you desire what I can do for you?" Because obviously she didn't desire him. He was hideous. Well, his lower half was hideous. 

"You're my precious Felyndra, if only for a few days," He whispered, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her neck.