Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Echoes [M]

Started by visualspice, June 25, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Finding herself confined by the webbing began to become an unfortunate turn on,Even more so at the idea of being taken by such a beast.... She shivered and felt her blood heat her all,over.

Her hips moved naturally, leaning into his touch as she panted.

"I.. Can't say I've ever done that before." And she had to wonder.. Did she want to? The gods knew her body did.

She whimpered.
"Did you poison me? Why am I so... Agreeable?" she asked, panting lightly as she closed her eyes and,kept moving her hips.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"You've never coupled before?" he asked curiously, pressing fingers into her wet heat, closing his eyes and sighing at the sensation of her tight around his curious fingers. Sol gave her a curious look when she asked him if he'd poisoned her, he simply chuckled, "I simply appear this way. I have only sharp teeth and webs," He nibbled at her neck, working his fingers into her quickly, wanting to see her crest and unwilling to let up before then.

"Perhaps you're curious. There's no one here. No one will know you've done this but you and myself," He nuzzled against her and smiled, "But, if it makes you feel better, Yes. I've poisoned you, Sweet Felyndra, to do what I wish of you, to take my seed and breed for me." A smirk and he lifted his head, pressing a kiss to her jaw, "Will you do that? Now that I've poisoned you into being so agreeable?"

visualspice

The words were so dangerous, so erotic his fingers would be able to feel her heat grow. She whimpered and rocked her hips into his fingers. She felt so dizzy. No one would know. And she was poisoned into it.

She,moaned. Leaning into his teeth and kisses, her hips moving faster, her pleasure growing.

"Gods.." what could she say? "Yes... Mmmm, please, Yes."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Honestly he was surprised at how eager this woman was.

Apparently the promise of freedom and a few moments of being some primal version of herself deep underground pulled all the right strings. Sol gave a heated chuckle at her eagerness and he smoothed his freehand over where his waist met his chitin armor. It was a strange sensation, no doubt, the thick appended that replaced his fingers. Sol wasn't thinking of her anymore. He was only thinking of the life he'd been denied.

It made him angry.

Not at his Felyndra.

He nudged his cock between her wet folds, smooth and hard, as cool as the rest of him. His hands moved to her knees to lift them up and hold them over his elbows. He pushed into her gently, not waiting to cause an overmuch amount of pain. Sol was tense, fingers digging into the rocks. A hiss of breath when he pushed in deeper, groaning at how tight and hot she was. "Felyndra," He moaned into her ear, pulling her closer, sinking in deeper, "I'm going to breed you," He hissed into her ear, "You're going to leave these caves and never forget me," and he bit her neck (though didn't draw blood) and hilted himself within her with a long heated groan that echoed off the walls.

visualspice

Oh by the gods. Whatever it was prodding between her legs made her skin crawl as she initially jerked away from it. But her desires had her drunk and she couldn't think straight. Even if she was clipped from the webbing, she wouldn't have fought it much as he moved and inserted himself, it painfully digging deeper.

She winced, whimpered even until she felt him go in all the way. Then she heard his pleasure and felt it, and her sex began to respond. And she was hot, and she was soaking wet.

"G-gods!" she gasped, sex gripping his so tight. "Oh by the Gods... Oh gods." And her hips began to move impatiently, desiring oh so much more.

Draconian

The cries had him tense up and he moved her hips against his - Sol's own were unfortunately quite stationary. He worked himself inside her, face tucked against her neck. He couldn't remember how wonderful this felt and she'd soon be experiencing why some Drow women sought the cursed Driders. His cock undulated inside her, hilted as it was and him having little mobility. He moved her, bouncing her against his hips, drawing almost all the way out before seating her against him.

He worked at a feverish pace, breath growing hot against her neck.

Sol needed to feel her pleasure against him. A driving need to prove himself. His fingers dug into her legs and he moaned against her neck, sweat beading on his smooth chest while he worked himself into a frenzy. He rocked her harder against him until finally he pulled her to him tightly, the base of his cock swelling inside her to knot her to him.

"Felyndra," He moaned out, capturing her lips with his before he rocked her against his knot, designed to press on all the perfect places inside her. The part he didn't mention was that she'd be tied to him for a while and with a gasp he came deeply inside her, his hot seed flowing into her.  "You'll be tied to me for a while," He huffed out, voice raspy, "let me know if it hurts," He whispered into her ear, hands still on her knees to guide her hips against him in a way that he hoped only gave her pleasures.

visualspice

Just when she thought she had her fill, more of him entered her body. She couldn't explain it, as if some swollen bulge entered in along with his thick, dark shaft. At first it wasn't expected, and it hurt, just a little. But she was so heated and slick it soon did not matter as pleasure over came pain as she moaned as he worked her.

If she seemed bother by his statement, she said little on the matter, her own body glistening with sweat and kissing against his when their bodies touched. Breasts bounced pertly, nipples hard like small, red beads and her cheeks were flushed redder than her hair. In fact, she was flushed clear all over.

And then she felt his release, something most unexpected as she gasp and shifted as it felt like something hot had struck her from within! The strike wasn't painful, just a sensation that had taken her off guard and soon she was wriggling at the sensation of his seed flooding her and she arched her body and curled her toes as she cried out at the sensation, her own pleasure building immensely, yet she herself, had yet to peak.

Panting, she moved a little and felt his member trapped inside her. So she tried again before asking through a pant, "What.. what do you mean by 'tied'?"
Wasn't she already tied? her body was strung out, tightly knit to his sticky webs.

Was there.. some means for him to use his webbing inside her? The very idea made her skin crawl as she shivered. Is that what she had felt from him? Was he taking her with his spinnerets?

Draconian

Sol gave her a look for a moment, mouth open slightly, lips wet from chewing on them.

"What?" He asked her confused. Tied. Oh right. "My..." He drew her closer, rotating her against him, "My knot. To make sure my seed takes," He purred into her ear, "The reason why some Drow have a fetish for us." He licked his lips, eyes closed while his own pleasure began to build again, "I can stay connected to you and come inside you for hours," He hissed into her ear.

Well. Maybe.

He'd heard enough of the 'perks of driders' from the mistress - who happened to have such a fetish. He wasn't too sure on the timeline, but he remained inside his precious Felyndra, gently gnawing at her throat and rocking her against him. "I'm using my cock," He smirked at her, nipping at her flesh, "I suppose it wouldn't be much trouble for you, I'd forgotten you were human," He grunted out, realizing now what would probably be awful for a drow woman - who were much smaller than humans - would be a little large but not all to terrible for a human.

Sol smirked, eyes closing, breath picking up, pulling her against him more roughly, pushing her away so the knot was almost loose before pulling her tight against him again, "I want to feel you come, Felyndra," He whispered into her ear, nibbling at the lobe, "Make my chase worth it."

visualspice

She was a worldly enough woman to catch on rather quickly now what he meant.
"Like.. like a dog?" she found herself asking before she thought it through. Somehow that heated her more, and she grimaced, ashamed in her passion.

But the way he moved... she had felt nothing like it before. And what could even compare? Surely no man nor beast of the open world could move like this! It was wicked, it was new, and his knot massaging and teasing her entry and nearly popping out had her eyes rolling back.

And then he was inside her and she was trembling, sex spasming as she wriggled and felt the intense urge he desired of her to grow.

Feeling his teeth against her neck and breath to her ear had her trembling, whimpering.
"Gods... how much have you poisoned me?" Her sex spasmed rapidly again, heat growing wilder.
"Gods.." she bit into her lip so hard she was drawing blood and her eyes rolle dback so far surely what she saw was her brains.

"Gods.. bite me, poison me more," she moaned, crying out as her hips began to buck. And she was crying out, pleading to him as she got so near but couldn't peak.

"Let me feel everything of you I shouldn't!" Because she needed to. She needed to sate this wild fire, lest she go mad.

Draconian

The hell was a dog?

Sol shrugged, rolling her against him, tucked his head against her neck, mouth drawn tight over her shoulder. His teeth would indent her skin and then the scent of blood hit his nose and he leaned back, staring at her face before his tongue went to the bite, licked the blood, caught her lip in his mouth and sucked. He moaned at the taste, so sweet. "Felyndra," He moaned against her mouth before he tucked his head back against her neck, pulling her against him in a frenzy.

Her begging of biting and poison was as entertaining as it was arousing.

Perhaps he was the poison.

He pulled her against him until they were skin to skin, his fleshy pelvis grinding against her. His breathing picked up and he swayed closer to her, no doubt pressing her against the stone wall. Pressed between the Drider and the Cave. His teeth sunk into her shoulder and the second her blood touched his tongue he came again, hot seed bursting into her, a grunt against her shoulder. Sol took everything he could, "Breed for me," He licked at her wound, moaning at the taste of her blood, "You're going to take my seed," He hissed into her ear, "I'm going to let you go, and ten months from now you're going to bear a child who will have dusky dark skin and suspiciously pointy ears."  And he bit her again - though much more gentle this time, tongue still lapping at the previous bite.

visualspice

It was too much. The heat. The blood, the shot inside her. She cried out. She closed her eyes. And soon her world went to white.

And the heavenly moment lasted and lasted, until she was so sore, so exhausted in her writhing that she fell uselessly against her web bindings, breathing hard and heavy with an exhausting contentment.

She was a mess, a beautiful, blushed from head to toe and sweaty, semen claimed mess. And her hearing was ringing, just a little- and she just enjoyed the moment of bliss...
Seeming not to have registered what he said, as his seed had been released into her again and she, none the wiser that she could, very well infact, bare a child for him.

Draconian

He held her to him, curled her legs around his waist and snuggled his face into her neck, lapping at the wound. Sol remained inside her, taking his pleasures selfishly after she'd hit her peak and emptied himself a few more times. It was a few hours of forced cuddling before his knot finally died down and he slipped from her tight confines - no doubt with a rush of his seed.

He gently removed her wrists from the webbing, cradling his precious Felyndra in his arms and hunkered down again to get comfortable. His eyes closed after a few moments, sighing softly before he ran his hand through her hair. A few days.

At least he'd gotten one last taste of pleasure.

A content sigh and he nuzzled against her hair, hand smoothing over her belly while she was tucked in his arms. Few days. Though, perhaps he wouldn't put her through that again. At least not until he was about to let her go free.

visualspice

She cringed when he removed himself, for the mess between her legs was unexpected and sloppy. She was free now, but her limbs were numb and useless, and her legs were weakened and sore.

Having this half spider man cuddle her after... After all that has her cringing harder.

"I hope you're satisfied," came her tired, but commanding tone. "Because we are to never do that again."

Draconian

Sol pouted.

Visibly so, his hand moved up and down her body, caressing sensitive flesh for a few moments. "Why not? I can take you somewhere to get clean," his voice was soft and he wiped at her thighs, "didnt you like it?"

visualspice

She held her cringe through his touch.
"Would it matter?" her eyes smoldered darkly. "I was not given a choice."

Draconian

A frown, "you were begging me and now you say you had no choice?" Well, he supposed entertaining him or dying wasnt really many options. Sol caught her chin and frowned at her before he dropped her down and pushed her away. "Fine, leave. What use do i have of you?"

visualspice

"Leave?" her laughter was cold. "And how do you propose I do that? I gave you what you wanted.. Just give me my freedom, the way out when it's time."

Draconian

He sneered at her, "fine. Ill lead you," angry now he pushed her along. "Keep up, Love."

visualspice

She toppled forward, barely catching herself. She shot a narrowed gaze his way.
"Now?" she looked him up and down. "And you expect me to believe you?"

Draconian

A frown, "you find me disgusting and my touch repulsive," a soft snarl and the hurt in his voice was apparent. "I got what i wanted out of you. The soft touch of a woman," he caught her arm and kept going, " so ill let you go. Im tired. Im tired of you."