Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fresh Cargo From the Northern Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 12:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Serenity smiled pleasantly at the pair again, moving over to Ifrit and kneeling beside him. She'd notice his inability to look at her and she frowned down at herself. She was used to people looking and the clear avoidance was making her worried. She adjusted the top again and fan her fingers through the jackals fur, looking up at Danning from the ground.

"She says to push him away when he begins to annoy you," she turned to the animal, "his name is Ifrit," she supplied before looking back at the man. The Stray Cat felt more homey. Before she was one of many girls. A unique one in the sense she lived in the harem and was to remain ... unsoiled by a mans lusts.

Now she was here and she'd been petting a puppy almost all day and she smiled brightly. "Danning," she said simply, looking at him before she stood up, "do i repulse you? If you'd like I could stay away and simply translate from beside the Master and the Mistress." The idea that her state of dress and how much flesh showed was the cause of him heing flustered was clearly beyond her comprehension.

visualspice

Danning smiled at the comment about the dog.
"I'll take note of that." But at her latter inquiry, he frowned.
"Why would I be repulsed?" he honestly had no idea how she could have believed that one. She had been nothing but helpful in his short time here, and he smiled again to see the dog growing so fond of heel
"They say animals can sense the truths in people. And all I can see is a rare gem among the desert dusts."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Sensing he was being talked about- and hearing his name- Ifrit barked happily and bounded around the two new slaves' feet, tail wagging.

Tamina, on the other hand, was getting rather tired of not being able to quite tell what everyone was saying. Her common was rudimentary at best, and they were talking too fast for her to follow.

"Alright. Well." She gave Serenity a look. "Tell him I'm leaving. I'm not going to lock the door or anything, but for his own safety he should probably just stay in here."

Draconian

Serenity gave an apologetic look to Tamina, giving a little hesitant nod and smiled. She wasnt in trouble. Even though her skin prickled and she was getting ready to endure being yelled at. It had been a fear of hers, with a new master.

"Mistress Tamina is going leave us," Serenity translated, "she said the door isnt locked but for your own safety you should stay in here," she drew an imaginary picture on top of the table, leaning forward slightly, silvery hair curtaining  over her shoulder.

"You quickly look away from me," she continued from before, but still she smiled, remembering his compliments, "my sister and i were raised with a kindness," kindness her sister seemed to have forgotten, "I didnt expect to end up in a brothel, but perhaps a kind rich man will buy me from the Master and I could be his wife. And his other wives wouldnt mind so much because i am kind," She had a dreamy little smile, looking off into the distance, "do you sew? Or cook? I doubt youre trained to please a man."

visualspice

Danning cast a look to Tamina when he was informed she was to part. He frowned a little, but Serenity quickly drew his attention back to her. And at her question, he studied her face most seriously.

"It is not you, my lady, that makes me uneasy. But the way you dress. Where I'm from... such attire is considered unlady like and not something fit to be worn in public." Aside from the fact it was too windy and cold for such a style. Either way, his cheeks burned at the notion, as did his ears.

But as she went on about the other things, he smiled more easily.
"Kindness is a rare gem taught and learned but not always kept." He took her hand and gave a gentle pat to the top of it. "Keep that kindness in mind throughout all of your life. It is one of the greatest gifts you could have been taught."

But as she asked him about his skills, he gave a sheepish small in return.
"I can cook and sew, very well actually. And some say I can sing well too. But my true skills lie in my prayers, in what I teach through my sermons to those willing to listen."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The way she dressed? Serenity frowned slightly and looked down at herself. The bits were covered. She cupped her breasts and adjusted her top again, frowning when it did little besides have the fabric more. "Its hot here," she stated, "I was raised in a harem," she smiled, "usually i dont even cover my top." Serenity couldn't imgine his face if she had been completely topless.

To her there was nothing embarassing about her body. If she was allowed to go nude she'd probably do that in a heartbeat.  His hand on hers caught her off guard and she smiled at him with wide oddly innocent eyes, a tilt of her head and she smiled and nodded, fond of how she acted now.

"Prayer?" She questioned, she'd done that a few times but not being a wife - or even used - made it not mandatory for her to join her previous master in his prayers. "I imagine sewing and cooking would be more important," she shifted again and stood up, adjusting the loin cloth and resting her hands at her hips, "do you wish to rest?" She questioned, smiling, "he never used me but when my sister was sick sometimes my master would sleep on my lap. You could do thay if you like."

visualspice

Danning gave her a soft smile. The more time he spent with her, the more he saw her like a child.
"No, but thank you for the offer. I think I'll take the time to eat the food you so graciously brought for me." And he bowed his head towards her in thanks. A prayer was said over the food, and he moved to enjoy the meal. And enjoy it he did. He didn't realize just how hungry he was and it was gone before he knew it.

He smiled up from the food and bowed his head again towards Serenity.
"The food was very good. To whom.. ah, would I send my compliments to?"

Draconian

Serenity shrugged.

"The kitchen help? Im new here myself and dont know anyone besides the Master and the Mistress," another brief smile and she looked around, "and you, Danning." Serenity looked down, shifting her weird and plucking at the fabric of her clothing.

He seemed nice. A little odd, but nice, "have you ever been with anyone? Perhaps they could auction off your virginity, too!" He'd said he was religious, the northern ones generally didnt touch or anything. It seemed like a splended idea, at least to her, as was evidence of the bright excited look on her face.

visualspice

And such a suggestion had him choking on his food, sending him into a violent coughing fit and his face quickly turning blue as he clutched at his throat for air.

Draconian

Oh no.

Serenity would be sold for sure if this one died.

Um.

"Don't died!" She cried, hands out, like telling him to wait would fix the problem. Serenity moved quickly, "Master!" She cried, voice loud and carrying, "Master, Danning is dying!" She raced back to Darius office, no doubt her outfit askew and looking worried and flushed.

DragonSong

Darius suddenly jerked his attention from Tamina- who was sprawled over his desk lazily, her fingers trailing up and down his arm. The woman rolled her eyes.

"That girl is skittish as a sparrow, I swear," she muttered as she heard Serenity's shouting.

Darius frowned at her and got to his feet. "Easy, child, easy. What's wrong? Show me."

Draconian

"He's dying!" Serenity whined, realizing she'd interrupted too late but the matter too urgent to apologize for. "I said maybe we could sell his virginity too and he started to make an awful noise and hold his neck and now he's turning purple!"

DragonSong

"Sweet gods above." Darius dragged a hand down his face, torn between trying not to laugh and an exasperated groan.

Tamina had no such struggle. She burst into guffaws, doubling over and clutching her stomach. "Oh gods and demons I wish I'd been there to see that!" she chortled. Still giggling, she waved to Darius and Serenity and sauntered toward the door. "I'll check on him. Keep the girl here, just in case she shocks him into a heart attack."

Draconian

Serenity gave Tamina helpless look, reaching out a hand as if to grab her before she let it fall back to her side. Head down, she gave Darius a woeful look and simply stood there with her head down. "I didn't mean to," Tears welled in her eyes and she pressed a hand to her face. She felt awful. Danning could suffocate and it would be all her fault. Serenity didn't sit, but she crouched in the doorway, hands over her face and cried. Though, there were a multitude of reasons to cry, almost letting her new foreign friend die was going to be the excuse should anyone ask.

visualspice

And by the time Tamina made it to the room, Danning was more than a little purple, and was just about to fall over, being without air for too long making him faint.

DragonSong

"Sweet gods above." Tamina rolled her eyes and crossed to the priest, wrapping her arms around him from behind and squeezing to dislodge whatever he'd gotten stuck in his throat.

Darius was at a loss. He usually didn't hire people as young or vulnerable as Serenity- his employees were hardened, the Stray Cat a refuge for them. He hovered, then awkwardly patted her shoulder.

"Er. It's alright? No need to work yourself into a fit, I'm sure he's fine..."

visualspice

And just as it seemed he was about to faint dead away from lack of air, the food shot out of his mouth, sailed across the room and knocked a candle over, splattering it's wax across the table and floor, and catching a small fire on a piece of loose tapestry, which began to smoke and make an unsavory smell.

Danning, still in Tamina's arms, was weakly breathing, too weak to really move as he slumped away, appearing to faint, almost, into the woman's arms.

DragonSong

"Ah, fuck." Tamina had to readjust her balance to prevent the man from cracking his head against the floor.

She was stronger than most women her size, and the priest wasn't exactly the bulkiest man in the world. She managed to cradle him awkwardly in one arm while she reached for the cup of water, tossing half of it at the smoking tapestry and splashing the rest on his face.

"Oi. Wake up."

visualspice

Danning jerked awake, crying out in alarm as his arms flailed and his limbs suddenly clung to her in quite an awkward manner. And soon he was staring at her clean in the face, before he stammered, "Wh.. what happened I-" But he felt dizzy and kept his hold onto Tamina so he didn't out right fall to the floor.

DragonSong

"Easy, take a breath," Tamina said in Essyrni before she paused, rolled her eyes, and switched to stilted Common. "You...choking. Serenity got help. Okay now?"