Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Into the Hallow

Started by Magyar, July 06, 2016, 04:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

"He'll be fine, more or less. It's not the demonic mage I'm worried about." His eyes still locked on Bryn's slender figure. She reminded him of the sacrificial concubine girls in the palace of the Pale King, but younger. "What I want to know isn't your name, little elf, but who you are. On that topic, how do you know Rylzyr anyway?"

His eyes narrowed on the girl, his deeper demonic roots surfacing. He didn't trust the girl, or her intentions. Why exactly, he didn't know, but a fuzzy memory of being lured to a painful fate by a young and beautiful girl flashed in his mind. He dismissed the memory and kept an eye on the apparently panicking elfling.

Fukurou

Fear welled up inside of Bryn as she gaped at the man before her. "I'm-I'm his apprentice!" She glanced back over at Rylzyr, and this time she was unable to keep her tears in. "He's all I have left! I don't want to be alone again!"

Sheshia

Sighing Sheshis walks up to the and gives her a hug. "It's going to be okay. We'll find help for him, kay?" She smiling and lets go of Bryn. "I faced something like this when my parents were ill in the mountains where we lived so I know how you feel. But keep in mind things in life change for the good or for the bad. It's up to Rylzyr to decide his fate. Just keep possitive he's gonna pull through kay? That's all you can do for him right now." Patting the elfs head she goes back to her spot and lays down.

Magyar

"Rule number one: Stop crying. Even if you aren't crying at the moment, stop crying. Crying serves you no purpose now. If anything it'll only dehydrate you." Aohdei kept his tone stern, and assumed a cross legged positioned while he spoke, "You'll be staying with us, at least until Rylzyr has awoken, then what will happen with you is out of our hands and into his. This cave will serve as a base of operations, so to speak. I'll tend to the fire, and aid in hunting and cooking, and you can help Sheshia in her tasks," he paused, eyeing her bow, "Unless you have talents of your own which we all can profit from?"

He reassumed the proper position, if he remembered correctly, and placed a hand on Rylzyr's chest. "I'll be more or less asleep for some time. I'll try to figure out what is wrong with our friend the Mage."

Focusing his mind, Aohdei performed a soul link, a demonic ritual wherein one demonic entity could somewhat meld their waking and unwaking consciousnesses together will little ill effect. The only downside was that in a situation such as this, where one of the participants was in a comatose state, the conscious member was effectively trapped in the shared mind space until the former awoke.

Aohdei came to on a bed of cold black stone, his surroundings hazy. It smelled of blood and wine, and he realized that he was surrounded by X'zyri bodies, mostly male, and all of them nude. Whether they were dead or at rest he did not know, and didn't intend to find out.
Stepping over and around the limp X'zyri, Aohdei simply went in the direction he felt the strongest pull, and prayed silently under his breath that Rylzyr didn't have a subconscious sex palace. That would complicate things on a whole new level.

Sheshia

"Yay three more people to take care of. You a bit hungry Bryn? I could go catch a rabbit or something out there. Or would you rather have fruit which sad to say that there isn't much." Smiling she adds some more wood and twigs to the fire and fed it with some of hers.

Fukurou

A small smile cracked across Bryn's face as she wiped away her tears. "I-I can hunt," she said slowly, as she heaved herself up from the floor.

Feeling himself being pulled by an invisible force, Aohdei walked and walked. It wasn't long until he came across a familiar body; a X'zyri man with snow-white hair and runic inscriptions covering the entirety of his left arm lay limp on the stone cold ground. The demon reached down to touch the mage on his forehead and in a flash of bright light, he found himself standing in a large hallway surrounded by massive bookshelves that appeared to have no end. Dozens of small, floating candles cast a soft, luminous glow, and as Aohdei walked, the candles seemed to follow. The hallway eventually opened up into a massive circular room decorated with the same towering bookcases, a large summoning circle, and various artifacts. Across the room, Rylzyr stood perfectly clothed with his back facing the demon, murmuring as he frantically flipped through the pages of his leather bound book.

Magyar

Aohdei paused, hesitant to disturb the Mage, but after a moment's nervous consideration he pressed forward, confident and slightly angry.

"Who is the elfling?!" He demanded, eyebrows raised in exasperation. He flung his arms at nothing and spun on his heel, to face the door through which he had come. "Why is she here? And now of all times. I trust Sheshia alone but this girl, who seems to be infatuated with you by the way, is a whole slew of issues I don't want to deal with right now! Elves and demons don't mix man!"

Sheshia

"Oh no you don't. You'll attract to much attention of those guards are out there hunting us. I'll go if I could buut nether of us can leave this cave. "Smiling Sheshia lays down, "And we'd have to wait until Aohdei and Rylzr anyways, leaving just one person conscious in a cave and two I don't know what state they are in laying on the floor. So just be paintent kay? They'll be back soon then we'll figure it out from there."

Tags: