Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Salamon grunted slightly in pain as he felt her moving her tail around . That actually hurt a bit. He frowned at her question before he gave an answer. " Yes I do have some healing abilities." He told her. He then gave a soft whine when she shoved her tail back in his shoulder. He wished she would not do that.

Medievarad

"Good," she answered with a soft chuckle, putting her hands on his shoulders, leaning down. "You'll need those," she purred in his ear, before her tongue slithered out to lick at his earlobe. "Because I dislike chasing my subordinates around."

Ice

Salamon frowned when he heard what she told him. He could not help but shiver when she licked him. He really did not like the idea of being tormented further. " So are you saying that you plan to hurt me more?" He asked with a slight tremble to his voice. He was actually afaid of her answer.

Medievarad

"That is exactly what I'm saying," she crooned in response, biting down on the shell of his ear rather hard, drawing several droplets of blood. At the same time, the tail tore it's way of of his shoulder, before stabbing down, right underneath the previous wound.

Ice

The demon flinched when she bit him. Shewould find that his blood had a there sweet taste to it. He would just have to allow her to hurt him. He was going to try to submissive to her. He whimpered again when she ripped her tail from his shoulder only to stab him again. That was definitely painful.

Medievarad

She happily obliged lapping up the blood, purring in delight. "Tell me. How bad does it hurt?" She asked, her tail screwing around in the wound.

Ice

Salamon shivered slightly wanting so badly to scream in pain at this point. However he was not going to show her how bad it hurt. He frowned at her words taking a breath now. " It hurts very bad. " He said clinching his hands in pain. It was almost more then he could bare at this point. But he would never tell her that.

Medievarad

"Scream for me, filth," Sonneillon answered with a soft, menacing chuckle, starting to shred through the wound, tearing more of his skin open. "Let me hear your cries.."

Ice

He frowned when he heard what she told him. He knew that she would probably just keep hurting him if he refused to do what he was told to. He was quiet for a few seconds. Then as she started hurting again he gave a pained yelp . He moved his head to where his face was hidden. He didn't want her to see the tears that were starting to come from the pain.

Medievarad

The dread demon licked her lips. "Louder," she purred, grinding her tail around in the wounf.

Ice

Salamon felt the warm tears starting to come from his eyes . " Yes madam" he said softly upon hearing what she said. As she hurt him further he gave a louder scream of pain. He wasn't stupid enough to say no. Not in his current positon anyhow.

Medievarad

"Yes," Sonneillon purred in delight, sitting back as she ripped her tail put again, starting to lick off the blood and gore now, delightzd by the pain and agony she sensed from Salamon.

Ice

He frowned as he laid there under her. He was in quite a bit of pain that was for sure. However he knew that if he just did what she asked he would be fine. Well at least not dead hopefully. He grunted as she ripped her tail out again. " Are you satisfied madam. " He said with pain in his voice. He hopped she would say yes at this point.

Medievarad

"Hm," Sonneillon purred, resting her own body on Salamon's. "Yes.. For the moment," she answered with a soft sigh.

Ice

Salamon grunted as he felt her resting on him. Well it seemed that he had become a seat. How lovely. " I'm glad your happy madam." He said his tone a bit sarcastic. Strangely he couldn't help but find himself wondering if she planned on sleeping there. He did not figure he would be that comfortable though.

Medievarad

"Sssh," she sushed sofly. "Don't ruin the moment," she whispered, cuddling closer against Salamon's back. "You might want to let that regeneration kick in now."

Ice

Salamon nodded deciding it was better that he just kept quiet right now. " Yes I should do that." He said softly. Slowly he started healing himself. She might note that he got a bit warmer as he did this. He had to heat himself up to quicken the healing process.  That was how it works for him.

Medievarad

As Salamon's.body warmed up, Sonneillon purred softly and settled in closer against him. "Warmth," she murmured under her breath.

Ice

He smirked when she cuddled closer. It would almost be arousing if not for the fact that she had hurt him like she did. And that she wasn't interested in that. He just silently healed himself and tried to keep from showing that he was turned on a little by this.

Medievarad

A demon like her could sense emotions, while her affinity was strongest with even the smallest feeling of hatred or anger, other emotions could be clear. And arousal was one easiest detected, because aswell as sense it.

She could smell it. "Oh, what's this?" She inquired. The fact he was trying to hide it only making it more obvious. "Are you getting turned on by pain?" She purred the question.

Tags: