Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Salamon saw the look that his new master gave. He kind of cringed under his hood. Though he enjoyed pain he really didn't want her to go and torture him. He probably would not enjoy that . Actually he knew he would not enjoy that.

As he entered the room the first thing that hit him was the smell. It was not very pleasant at all to him. Though he was able to hide that fact. " Just lovely." He mumbled to himself.h e kind of glaced at the other demons. It seemed he was not the only one who had to do this job. He was really glad that his hood hid his face from them. He hated the company of others of his kind. Most of then like his master thought they were better then he was. He hated that.

He listened to what she was telling him. He looked at her and nodded. "  You must be some kind of freak to want body parts." He said. He hoped she did not ever make him one of those bodies that were hanging here. That would be horrible.

Medievarad

Sonneillon folded her hands behind her back as she made her way through thethe corpses that hing from the hooks. The unprocessed ones.

She glanced over his shoulder atand him, sighing softly. "Yes. I am a freak. Unholy and disgusting and alla that. But I have need for limbs and parts. If I want to cannibalise, I am most certainly capable of shredding flesh on my own," she sighed softly. "You see, there are people unassociated with us that pay a good price toto get ridto of corpses. We don't ask questions, merely process and get rid of them." She snickered softly.

Ice

Salamon followed her as she walked through. He really wondered what he was going to do. He had no choice but to serve her that was for sure.  "Well you know the freaks are attractive I guess. And I can see how that would be profitable then" he told her. He then kind of got quite. His thoughts of deep regret were starting to come out and play. That was never good.

Medievarad

"Get to work," she gestured idly to one of the working tables. "Just pull one from the hooks and chop him up. Smash the mouth, destroy the brain and shred the face," she shurgged slowly. "Those are the main ways of identifying. Chop the rest up in little bits."

She sighed softly. "I don't feed you, if you grow hungry," a soft chuckle left her. "Meat enough."

Ice

Salamon stared at his new master for a moment. It was almost like he was challenging her or something. " I'll get right on that." He stated. Any sort of respectful tone he might have had was no longer there. The dark thoughts made him care a bit less about survival. Perhaps not the best thing in the world but it was something that happened.

He sighed and then turned to stare at the table. Maybe he was considering doing what she said. But it wasn't likely. He wondered what she would do now. He really could care less at this point. The ever increasing feelings of regret were making it hard for him to think straight.

Medievarad

She didn't make note of his silent protest. She did however, notice his dark feelings and sorrowful state of mind. She didn't care for it, in fact, she only enjoyed it. These feelings only empowered her. "Good," she only answered, turning around with flicked tail, pushing the door open again. "Oh, yes. Initiate the new meat if you will," she chirped to the other demons.

The few others that were working there seemed to revitalize. A soft grin appearing on their faces as they slammed their knives down in the table and turned to Salamon, making their way over slowly.

Ice

Salamon glanced at her as she turned to leave. He then heard what she told the other demons . Oh that did not really sound good. He turned and looked at them. Whatever they had on their minds he knew was going to be very pleasant. However he didn't make a move to escape . He just stared at them with his glowing colbalt eyes. He would not she them that he was afraid.

" Come on then . Let's play." He stated . If he was going to get hurt he would take a few of these others out first. show them that he was no pushover.

Medievarad

The demons exchanged looks and one approached Salamon, stepping forward to attempt and grab his head, slamming it down against the table if he got a hold of it.

Ice

Salamon was watching the demons now. Though as they got closer he backed away. His fear was getting the better of him. When the demon whent to grab him he tried to fight back. However he was now a very strong demon. He gave a slight whine as his head slammed against the table. " What are you going to do to me? " He asked. He tried his best to get away from them . He pretty sure that they were going to kill him now.

Medievarad

The demons glanced at eachother and gave a lecherous grin, before taking one of the knives from the rack.

One of them grabbed Salamon's wrist and pressed his hand down on the table. The other demon raised the knife and slammed it down on Salamon's hand, aiming to pierce it and pin it against the table.

As soon as they were done, one snarled softly. "Let's show this bitch who's boss," his mate nodded and grabbed the hem of his trousers, pulling it down.

Ice

Salamon tried his best to get away as he felt the demon grab his hand. He help loudly as he shoved the knife through it. It then struck him what they planned on doing. He swallowed hard and shivered. " No please don't." He whispered. Then braced himself for what was to come.

He wiggled around as the pulled his pants down. He knew that this was going to be terrible. Yet slightly exciting. He did like being hurt.

Medievarad

The demon that had practically ripped down Salamon's pants, unbuttoned his own and grinned, sliding his hardened member between the demon's buttocks. The other skirted around, grabbing Salamon's unharmed hand and putting it on his still flacid cock.

And without any form of warning, the demon behind him slid inside, grunting as he started to fuck Salamon quite aggressively.

Ice

Salamon gasped as he felt the demons manly bit against him. He took a breath and kind of glanced at the other demon. Carefully he gripped his manly bit . He then started to rub him a bit.

As the other demon slid in he gasped and whimpered. He wiggled a bit more taking deep breaths to try to keep from screaming. That really hurt.

Medievarad

"Do it properly," the demon grunted as he gripped Salamon's wrist harshly.

The other one that was currently rutting him only grunted and sped up, gripping his buttock rather tightly.

Ice

Salamon started to rub the other demon harder and faster when heard what he said. He hoped that he liked that. He whimpered louder as the other demon pounded him harder. He still could not help but feel a bit turned on by all of this. Though that was probably because he was a really sick sort of demon.

Medievarad

"Good," he snarled softly. "Now use yer mouth, you filthy whore. And don't even think 'bout usin' teeth," he added with a threatening growl.

The demon that was fucking him from behind seemed to only speed up, then suddenly tensed up and pulled back, spraying his seed over Salamon's buttocks and back, before pushing in again, still as hard as before.

Ice

Salamon could feel his eyes tearing up slightly. Now with the demon in his current position and being held down he could not really do as he he told him. " Either you have to let me move my head or get closer one. I can't get to you otherwise. " He stated. He knew that he was probably going to get hit for that. But he really could not help that.

He gasped again as the other demon kept moving faster. He felt him then tense as he pulled out . He frowned as he felt his seed on him. To his surprise the demon just got right back to it. Seemly unphased by that release.

Medievarad

The words barely left him and the demon shuffled closer, prodding his cock against the mask. "Get to it," he snarled again.

Ice

Salamon moved a bit trying to hide the fact that he was excited . He then put the demons manly bit iny his mouth . Carefully he start to suck him. He did not want to accidentally bite him. He was not very good at sucking cock though.

Medievarad

It wasn't much like he had to suck, as soon as Salamon took the cock in his mouth, the demon grabbed his head and started to thrust inside his mouth.

The demon behind him still kept violently rutting Salamon, snarling violently.