Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not So Sticky Fingers[m]

Started by Draconian, September 25, 2016, 09:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Bifrost opened his mouth, eyebrows going up into the bandana. Well, that was blunt. That was it. His cheeks were going to red forever. The fact it took him a few minutes to really understand what the crotch look and eating meant added to the shame. Bifrost rubbed his neck and cleared his throat.

"Well, thanks for the honesty," he nodded, smirking. The honesty was nice to come by and the more blunt the strange man was the more Bifrost found himself relaxing. It was easy to lie. Easy to cheat. Bifrost found himself doing those things, though he avoided it when he could.

"Well, tell me about yourself. You're a big scary Kitty. You're... big and scary," still, Bifrost found himself snuggling closer to the warmth of Kirkley and he sleepily leaning his head in the other mans bicep. "Family? Home? What's got you so far in the mountains if you like company?" Bifrost gave him a nudge with his elbow, before he paused.

Cheesigator

As Bifrost kept trying to snuggle up to him for warmth, Kirkley just smiled and lifted his arm, wrapping it around the man's shoulders and instead pulling him closer so he could better aid him in keeping him warm. His idea wasn't exactly accepted with open arms and stripping of clothing, but it wasn't outright rejected either, which he was perfectly fine with. It was getting to be late in the night anyways, and sleep was starting to sound more and more familiar and welcoming as the two men relaxed together.

These moments were so rare and hard to come by for Kirkley; it was rare he got to spend this kind of quality time with someone, skin touching skin and actually having some kind of meaning other than sex, and it felt wonderful, to be put simply. And yet it was times like these, when questions and conversation floated lazily around in the air, that Kirkley cursed his past and where he was from, because they inevitably were brought into things, and it was hard to talk about them without ruining the moment.

He let out a deep sigh, one that made him sound every bit as old as the thousands of years that he was.

"I'm afraid there's not much to tell. I'm far older than I look, and I don't remember much of anything of my past. I don't remember my family anymore, or my old name, or how I ended up like this. I figure it's a curse of some kind." He shrugged the shoulder that Bifrost's head wasn't on, looking down at the man and attempting to play with his braid, examining the green hair thoughtfully.

"I don't really have a home either, but I have a friend I stay with whenever I'm in her neck of the woods. Usually I'm out under the stars, though." He smiled a bit. "What about yourself? Someone with such a nice face like yourself, you should've ended up marrying royalty based on looks alone."

He was always eager to turn the conversation away from himself, it usually made things a bit lighter. While he talked, he hooked his foot under the strap of his bag and tugged it closer, snatching the cloak out of it and handing it to Bifrost to use as a blanket. It seemed they weren't going to be moving anywhere anytime soon, so might as well get comfortable for now.

Draconian

Bifrost regretted his question almost the moment Kirkley sighed. It made his own chest feel heavy and he closed his eyes, head leaning against Kirkley - he didnt even mind that the guy was playing with his braid. Normally Bifrost was very self conscious of what he looked like, being from Connlaoth.

Beside the giant beast of a man though, he felt tiny and maybe even a little normal. Greatfully he took the cloak and put it behind his neck, giving another shiver before he closed his eyes and sighed. "Well, thanks for the compliment," he chuckled, extending his hand to examine the slice, dried blood on his palm.

"I was adopted by a lovely man and woman, my country is at civil war and I've have more people threaten to cut off the tips of my ears than I've had marriage proposals," he flexed his hand again, hissing when he stretched it too far and the slice opened again.

"You wouldn't happen to keep bandages in your bag, would you?" He asked with a chuckle, though he smiled through the pain of the cut.

Cheesigator

Well, it seemed nobody had an easy life in these hard times. Granted, he had a feeling that compared to what he was raised in, life had changed drastically for the better, but still, hardships were relative.

He listened as he watched Bifrost play with his hand, accidentally reopening his wounds and making Kirkley snort a little. He was already reaching for his bag again by the time Bifrost asked if he kept any spare bandages.

"I don't, but I have something else." He pulled out his vest, tore off a piece from the hemline and took Bifrost's hand without asking, wrapping the cloth around it and tying it off tight, but not so tight as to make it too uncomfortable.

He held onto Bifrost's hand for a moment, like he was thinking of saying something, but decided against it and gently let it go after running his thumb over the man's knuckles. "You should be more careful." He looked back at the man's face, studying him for a moment.

"So you're not human, then, I'm assuming." Well, half-human, half-elf hybrids weren't exactly uncommon, but the fact that Bifrost said he was adopted raised a lot of questions. Chances were he might not know what he was, either. And for an odd reason that created a flicker of warmth in Kirkley's heart; the idea that he wasn't the only one who didn't know, and may never know, what he truly was. It was a far reach at best, and he mentally scolded himself for grasping so desperately for straws here, but he couldn't help it.

"So what about your 'brothers' then? How'd you end up a thief?" He asked, wanting to know more about this man's life because he intrigued him so.

Draconian

Once Bifrost realized what Kirkley was going to rip up for his hand he opened his mouth to protest. That was unneeded for a simple cut. Sure it was deep and went into the meat of his palm but those looked like the only clothes he'd had. It didnt get weird feeling and Bifrost didnt have any tension in his belly until he felt the rub against his knuckles.

Be more careful.

Why was his mouth so dey?

Bifrost swallowed carefully and looked into Kirkley's eyes before nodding and muttering a dumb, "yeah." And then his heritage was brought to question and the tension eased away, still he blinked and he tried to smile before giving a helpless little shrug. "I... dont know," he replied honestly.

His head tipped back and he looked up at the stars, heaving a sigh. "I'm gonna go with your assumption is correct. Easier to pretend though, less trouble for me. I have no idea if I'm even half human, y'know? " he smiled at the mention of brothers and tilted his head.

"Wartorn country. Its either be soldiers and get killed or be under the radar and be bandits," he shrugged, "they are my brothers. They have the same parents I do. I guess we all just stopped caring about the country when they died. We dont kill people," he quickly stated, "that's messy and usually not needed, just... get what we need and go." A purse of his lips before he turned his gaze from the sky down to his hand.

"Thank you, by the way," he wiggled the fingers of the injured hand, "Can't say I counted on finding a living camp fire to snuggle up against tonight but I'm glad I did." He teased, a smalk smile on his face, "still owe you though."

Cheesigator

Ah, yeah, wars tended to do that. They brought out the best and worst in people, and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it. But the idea that Bifrost and his brothers didn't aim to kill anyone was reassuring. After all, he could've been helping a murderous bastard this whole time for all he knew--actually, he still could be. There was always the chance that everything Bifrost was telling him was a big, fat lie. But really there would never be any way of knowing for sure.

Kirkley shrugged at the other's thanks; that right there was why he felt he could trust in what the thief was telling him. His ability to be humble and thankful; that spoke so many thousands of miles about the humanity he still had in his character, regardless of his actual species.

He smiled at the mention of being a campfire incarnate. "Yeah, I suppose that's a good way of putting it." At the mention of Bifrost still owing him though, he glanced over at him with raised eyebrows and a soft smile.

"That you do."

He leaned his head back against the tree, keeping Bifrost held tight against him to absorb as much of the heat as he was putting out. He closed his eyes and let out a soft, slow exhale.

"We should probably get some sleep, I'll help you catch up with your brothers tomorrow if you want." He said, opening an eye and looking at Bifrost.

Draconian

Bifrost was expecting more than a confirmation of yes, he owed him. Nothing came of it though and he remained silent about the issue. Maybe tomorrow? Day after? Perhaps someday down the line he'll have a strange giant Kitty visitor who will announce that he was owed a favour. Would Bifrost still care? While he hadn't been all that tired before, snuggled up next to such a warm creature was having the tiny hands of sleep clawing at his being.

Stiffling a wide yawn, Bifrost let Kirkley pull him in tighter and his head moved from the arm to rest against his chest. The offer to help him find his brothers had his eyes snap open and he looked up, catching the strangers gaze. A hesitant lick of his lips and he gave a sleepy nod before turning his head back down and frowning.

It was a little awkward to be cuddled up next to a giant of a man. Bifrost had always thought himself a sort of man's man. He was tall. He was fit. Sure he was a little on the 'pretty' side but that was usually more useful than a hindrance. Now here he was, snuggled up tight against a strange man that can turn into a giant kitty and the only thing that was kind of bugging him was how strange his heart beat felt.

Nervous? Bifrost was definitely that. "I'd appreciate that, thank you," The words were hushed before he got comfortable again.

Still, those little hands of sleep eventually tore him down and he relaxed heavily on Kirkley, eyes closed, on arm loosely curled around his waist. It didn't take long for him to slide down into a sort of 'laying' position, with his head on the mans thigh, face pressed against his abdomen - though his arm was still around him, curling around like he was some sort of teddy bear. He was just too dang warm and apparently sleepy-tired Bifrost wanted to take advantage of every bit he could get.

Cheesigator

Bifrost accepted his offer to help him find his brothers in the morning and finally let himself get comfortable, much to Kirkley's amusement. It finally seemed that his companion was relaxed enough to stop giving a shit about appearances, because as it turns out he was quite the snuggler in his sleep. He did his best not to disturb him and closed his eyes, letting his head recline back against the tree as he drifted off and on throughout the night in a sort of half-awake, half-asleep state.

By the time morning sunlight was filtering through the trees, he was already awake. He usually slept with ine eye and one ear open when he was out in the wilderness, so what would have been considered a fitful sleep had left him feeling quite rested. He listened closely to the sounds of the forest, as well as the pattern of Bifrost's breaths. At some point he would need to get up and find something to eat, preferably for the both of them. The difficulty would be prying the other man off of him without waking him up. So he did it slowly and carefully, inching away bit by bit until he could slowly slide out of Bifrost's grasp.

He left his bag and clothes behind, changing to make the hunt easier. He was only gone for perhaps 20 or 30 minutes before he came back with a badger gripped tightly in his jaws. His stomach growled, it was difficult to keep himself from eating it raw.

He made a slifht detour, checking the campsite from last night to find the fire extinguished and the cart long gone. He dropped the animal and changed, restarting the fire with a few pieces of flint he found nearby and going back to get his clothing, bag, and companion, so long as he was still there of course.

"Come on, breakfast will be ready in a bit."

Draconian

Bifrost woke with a start.

Probably in a comical way. A surprised inhale of breath, doing his very best to at least scramble into a sitting position.

His braid had come undone sometime between Kirkley leaving and now, so that was a wavy tumbled mess to which he whipped off the head band and held that in his lap while he got his bearings. He didn't even remember falling asleep. Bifrost gave a tired confused look to Kirkley, staring at him confused for a few minutes.

"Why are you naked," He blurted out, slowly curling his legs in front of himself before he remembered. "Nevermind," Probably had been a Kitty. Bifrost groped for Kirkley's bag and handed back whatever it was of his he'd been sleeping on before he moved to stand up, hissing in surprise when he put pressure on the cut. Right. Last night had been an adventure. And then he'd promptly fallen asleep on Other Guy's lap.

Bifrost went still, frowning at the ground before he ran his fingers through his hair and cleared his throat. "You look a little scarier in the light, Kitty," Bifrost announced, tilting his head and giving Kirkley a long look. The scars and tattoos. He was impressive. For various reasons. He made a point of avoiding casting his gaze downwards for any extended period of time. For reasons.

Pushing his hair back, exposing his elegant pointed ear, he rolled his shoulders and stretched his hands wide with a yawn. "Wait, Breakfast?" Bifrost said with a surprised chuckle, "Did my charming pants off thing just get delayed? Pants off. Breakfast. You know how to treat us pretty people," He smirked at Kirkley before he started to wander towards the smell of fire - because surely that was his doing.

Cheesigator

Kirkley paused a moment as he snatched up his clothes, grinning at the sight of a sleepy and bed-headed Bifrost asking him why he was naked before it clicked. The wavy locks of hair falling around the thief's face made him look every bit the ethereal being he very well could be; the light played on his face and highlighted his best features: his cheekbones, his lips, his very pretty purple eyes. Kirkley could just as easily imagine this man being an elven prince as he could imagine waking up with him completely naked and lying across Kirkley's chest. Mmm. That was an even better image, right there.

He shook his head a little bit to distract himself, because starting off the morning first thing with a boner and no meal wouldn't be ideal; it'd happened in the past, and it hadn't usually ended well. Well, correction: it ended wonderfully but moreso for Kirkley than his poor exhausted, bitten and clawed-up partners... Well to be fair even then most of the time they came back for more. He just continued to work on getting dressed now though, throwing on the tattered remains of his vest and somehow managing to pull it off as some kind of intentional ragged look--at least he wore it well.

He looked over at the other man with raised eyebrows when the comment was made that he looked even scarier in the light; you would think a big hulking beast of a man like himself would look more frightening in the dark, but perhaps Bifrost had a point. The scars and tattoos were very blatantly obvious in the light, as was every rippling muscle underneath Kirkley's skin, built up over time and hardened by such an extraordinarily long life.

He tilted his head a little and smiled, his golden eye almost glowing, it was so bright in comparison to the dark blacks and browns of his skin and tattoos. "Well, if I had a home and you woke up in my bed like that you'd be getting way more than just breakfast."

But as it was they were in the middle of a forest and they had shit to do.

He lead the way to the campfire, pulling out his knife and sitting down on the beaten-down earth to start preparing their meal. He wasn't exactly used to cooking for another person, so when it came to animal preparation he was a bit rusty at best; usually he just ate it raw and on occasion, whole.

Meat was hung to roast over a makeshift spit and Kirkley sighed, the sun itself finally starting to rise a little higher in the sky than just above the horizon. He relaxed his stance, leaning on his hands placed behind him, legs stretched out as he enjoyed the still-cool air.

"So how is your hand this morning?" He asked, nodding over at Bifrost. "And how soon do you want to get on the road to go find those brothers of yours?"

Draconian

There was the blush. First of the day. In fact, there could even be a poetic moment in there about how his blush rose up his neck as surely as the sun beams kissed the sky and turned the clouds as pink as his face. Bifrost stared at Kirkly for a moment, trying not to imagine what that 'way more' than just breakfast would be. Trying to convince himself that he wouldn't like it. Trying even harder to reassure himself that no, he wasn't interested in Kirkley.

Beyond a simple curiosity, at least.

Bifrost rubbed his cheek with the back of his hand and looked away after the breakfast comment, though his gaze was quickly stolen back by what flesh of Kirkley's he could see. The markings were mesmerizing in a way and Bifrost rubbed the tips of his fingers together in an effort not to reach out and trace them like a curious child. Did they have meaning? Were they important? Did he know? A brief glance to the mountain of a man, a shy little smile and he turned away, not looking back until the camp fire.

What else was there to say after being blatantly told that, had there been a chance, Bifrost would very likely have his pants up a tree and his cries scaring away birds?

Nope. Don't think about it.

Another blush, which he'll blame on Kirkley again, thank you, and Bifrost sat off to the side. Sitting in much the same way, arms back to support himself, he let his head tip back and with a sigh he closed his eyes and sighed. Sunrise always felt nice, the warmth kissing his skin. It was usually for those first few minutes that he felt home, which, despite his wonderful parents and his faithful brothers, was a fleeting feeling.

Right. His hand. Bifrost sat up like he was burned and moved his hand to his lap and pulled the ripped piece of vest away, it wasn't completely healed, a bit of a scab still was still on the meaty but the outer edges were white with scar and he wiggled his fingers before quickly turned his palm down, giving a hesitant look to Kirkley.

Right. Kirkley wasn't Connlaothian. He wouldn't draw and quarter him for maybe being a mage.

"I'm a fast healer," He said simply, because surely had he been human, his palm would have been red and raw with infection.  Bifrost moved the bandage back to cover his hand and he sat up, pushing his hands through his hair and holding the bandana between his hands in a ball. "I'm ready when you are," He said softly, feeling a sort of sadness because the few, very, very odd hours, with this strange man were probably some of the more eye opening he'd had.

Also blush inducing.

"So, gonna help me find my brothers then take off? I still owe you," He smirked and tilted his head, "Gonna track me down some day and collect later or something?"

Cheesigator

He peered over at Bifrost with curiosity and concern; the way he healed would also give many more indications about what kind of creature he could be, though Kirkley had never been very good at identifying creatures on his own before. The way the wound was scabbing up so cleanly was a good sign, at least it meant that his thief's... The thief's hand wasn't going to fall off within the hour or something.

"Well, that's good news for you. It's a dangerous world out there and that'll definitely save your life." He knew it all too well.

The topic of Bifrost still owing him one came up again however, which Kirkley had for the most part let drop--truth be told he'd kind of forgotten about it. He wasn't really one to hold things against people, that was more Ain's thing. Besides, he didn't really feel like he needed payment for yesterday; Bifrost had given him an interesting adventure and was offering him companionship and good company, really that was all Kirkley could have asked for or wanted.

But since the elf-eared man kept insisting, he supposed he just couldn't let this opportunity slide up.

He tilted his head in a little half shrug, turning some of the meat and handing the first bit to Bifrost. "It's hot, be careful--and well, you do, but what I want might be a bit much for you." He paused for a moment, to look the other in the eyes to make this very clear: "I won't ask you to do something you're uncomfortable with."

It was plain and simple, really. Now, obviously there was a difference between not wanting to do something and not being comfortable with it; you could not want to help but begrudgingly go along with say, a chore of some kind, or you could be incredibly uncomfortable with it. Kirkley would never force anyone to do something unless if their lives depended on it; it was a kind of violation of trust that he himself was not okay with.

That being said, however, he sat back with a piece of meat and took a bite, thinking for a moment before continuing. "But you do owe me, and I think you know perfectly well what I want. Whether or not you'd want to is up to you." He shrugged his shoulders, as tense as they always were, and continued on with breakfast as if this was everyday normal conversation.

Draconian

Careful it's hot.

Still, he'd reached out and taken it and sure enough he gasped and passed the bit of meat from hand to hand, blowing on his fingers carefully to keep them from burning because not only was it hot, it felt a bit like fire. All things considered, that was probably a given and he quickly slipped a bit between his teeth and chewed on it carefully so he didn't burn his tongue.

Careful it's hot. Pah. Once his bit of meat was done, he went about licking the grease off his fingers - which he kind of regretted when he thought of how dirty his hands probably were but... They'd already been in his mouth so it was too late for that now. The chat he got, about what Kitty wanting being too much for him - or potentially being too much - had him look at the large man carefully.

Bifrost shrugged his coat off carefully, wiping his hands off on his thighs and pushed his hand through his hair. A long look at Kirkley. A brief glance over his shoulder before he rolled his shoulders and leaned back on his hands, giving the beast of a man a smirk. "Well, if it makes us square I'm sure I can be comfortable for ya." Bifrost chewed on his lower lip before his bravado eased up and he sat back up, legs crossed and his hands resting in his lap.

"So," He leaned in to look at Kirkley, "You are talking about sex, right? Just so I know, because that's what I'm assuming and hey," he jerked his thumb back towards the cliff, "I was ready to climb all over ya when you saved me from that cliff. I think I had a fear boner from that," Bifrost froze for a moment and sat back again, looking over to the side again before he rose up onto his knees and blew out a careful breath.

His coat was laid out on the ground, the bandana followed shortly after and his fingers started to work at the buttons of his plain shirt. Without being hindered by fabric, Bifrost's hair was far longer than it appeared, forest green hair to his elbows, the weight of it hanging loose having the tip of his ears poking from his hair.

The shirt followed quickly and he cast a look to Kirkley with a smirk before he stood up and started to work on the buttons of his pants. A fit man, Bifrost didn't look utterly amazing. There was nothing remarkable about him except for, perhaps, a strange crescent shaped birthmark on the left side of his chest along the ribcage. "This is what you wanted, right?" He said hesitantly, fingers at the buttons of his pants, finally taking a moment to stop and think.

Cheesigator

Watching Bifrost juggle his breakfast around like a hot potato was highly entertaining, of course. How could it not be? Kirkley just smiled to himself and kept eating, enjoying the morning for what it was--that was, until, Bifrost made a big mistake.

The thief shrugged off his coat, studying Kirkley carefully before claiming that he could make himself comfortable. The were-beast paused for a moment, not quite sure how to take that, but before he could respond, the other man blatantly asked for confirmation that yes it was indeed sex he'd been talking about, and it took every single ounce of restraint Kirkley had in him to not bust out laughing.

Oh you know, all those come ons, flirtatious comments, talk about giving Bifrost a blowjob, you know, all that stuff--TOTALLY because he wanted to go shopping so the other man could buy him a new pair of shoes. Sex? Pfft where the heck did he get that idea from?

Of course he didn't say any of that; he didn't even really think it, all he could think of was how cute it was that Bifrost wanted to confirm before he did anything, so Kirkley gave him a nod in affirmation to his question, simple as that. He'd had a fear boner or two in his lifetime, so the comment about that didn't really surprise him much. What did surprise him however was what followed.

He had briefly gone back to stoking the fire when a movement caught his eye; he looked over to see Bifrost's coat on the ground, soon joined by the bandanna, and then his shirt. And like that, Kirkley was hooked. He stared Bifrost down with all the intensity of a mountain lion; nothing, not even a dragon could have ripped his attention away from the gorgeous shirtless man in front of him right now.

His eyes traveled over every inch of exposed tan skin, following the thief's hands down to the waistline of his pants where they stopped, and then Kirkley, quite displeased by this, realized the other man was talking to him. Oh. Right.

Was this what he wanted?

He responded by getting up and closing the distance between them, gripping tightly onto Bifrost's shoulder and pushing him to the ground; he followed closely, pinning the man down by his wrists as he swiftly maneuvered a knee to spread the thief's legs, brushing right up against the other's groin as he leaned down so close that their chests almost touched, his face a mere inch from the other's.

"What do you think?" He hissed, letting go of one of the thief's wrists to let his hand wander over the other man's body, the feeling of finally having such close skin-to-skin contact making his whole body tingle as he leaned in even closer, his lips just shy of brushing against Bifrost's ear.

"You sure?"

His hand continued to travel down the thief's body, stopping momentarily on his hip before his thumb dipped under the waistline of his pants, brushing against the short hairs on his body, coming dangerously close to Bifrost's dick before his hand slid back up and over the pants, gripping onto his thigh while Kirkley couldn't help but grin, his teeth sharp and his eyes gleaming.

If Bifrost thought he was already huge, he must've seemed massive when he was hovering just above him, muscles tense and the air between them crackling like an electric storm.

Draconian

Oh holy shit.

Bifrosts breath caught in his throat when he was coaxed down onto his back and there was a moment of primal fear. This guy could become a giant scary beast of a monster. He was big and scary and covered in scars as a man. The touch, however was gentle and he blushed brightly when Kirkley situated himself between his legs.

Well that wasnt a fear boner.

Bifrost let out a little moan of surprise, breath sucking in when the warm hand caressed his chest, dipped down a little low and then moved to a thigh. A thick swallow and he knew his face was beet red. Sure he'd done the deed before, but he'd never done it in the dirt and never with someone who seemed so eager.

You sure?

The words echoed  in his head and Bifrost sucked in a breath. Was he? Well, no  not really, half because of the mechanics - the guy was huge. "I didnt exactly go out prepared for this," he breathed, a sort of primal tremble climbing over his form before he turned his head towards Kirkley, he was breathing on his ear and they had always been sensitive.

"But sure, lay it on me Big Guy, no time like the present or whatever," he smirked before leaned his head up to smash his lips to Kitty's before he pulled away, flushed again. Bifrost wasnt a smooth talker where it counted.

Cheesigator

The quiver of Bifrost's flesh beneath him made something inside of Kirkley growl with hunger, something that would only be satisfied once the thief was screaming and writhing underneath him, and he had every intention of making Bifrost do exactly that.

At least the other man was honest; many people probably didn't start their day thinking they were going to get screwed by a behemoth of a man who could turn into a giant catdog. Such was life.

The crash of Bifrost's lips against his own was more than enough of an answer; his hand swept up from the thief's thigh to grab a fistful of green hair at the base of his neck, tugging it back so the man's neck was exposed. He slid kisses and bites ranging from gentle to mildly intense up and down Bifrost's throat, before working his way up his jawline and nipping on his earlobe. Oh yes, he'd noticed it when the other had turned his head away, face as red as a tomato earlier. He was going to test that about him.

While he distracted the man with attention, he adjusted himself a little better so he could support himself on his knees alone, now using his second hand to give a sharp tug to Bifrost's pants, sliding them down and touching him without hesitation. Kirkley was a man who was far too old to deal with that petty tripe about being embarrassed for liking men. He was a beast, he didn't bother with the rules of society 90% of the time, so why would he let it dictate who he slept with? He had no time to waste being shy--he had a thief to screw the brains out of. That took priority now over anything else.

With a smirk he shifted his weight to his right arm, with which he still had a fairly firm grasp of his thief's hair; the shift brought their bodies closer together, skin now in full contact with skin, keeping the heat between the two of them tangible and real. His hand slid over Bifrost's member, grasping it and rubbing his thumb over the tip while he brought his lips back to Bifrost's, his tongue deftly spreading the man's lips so he could truly taste him for the first time.

He reminded Kirkley of pine trees and the cool taste of fresh rain, every bit as refreshing as he was energizing and inspiring, and he had plans to relish every moment he had in this to the fullest extent.

Draconian

Bifrost had never been ravished before.

Wasn't quite sure what it really was, though now he had a pretty good idea. Everything was sensitive and all he could hear was heated breaths and his own heartbeat. The dull thud of it sped up from nerves and eagerness. Was this a bad idea? Maybe it was. Maybe he shouldn't have encouraged this as payment for saving his life - though Bifrost was pretty sure that wasn't even what this was about anymore. He opened his mouth to say some witty comment about being hungry, but it turned into a heated gasp when Kirkley nibbled on his earlobe. 

A throb of pleasure scorched his nerves and Bifrost had to clamp his teeth down on his lip to stay quiet through all the nibbles and kisses. His breath was heated little pants and he let his eyes flutter closed because may as well enjoy this while he could.

It wasn't everyday someone found you so irresistible they had to bang you in the dirt.

Bifrost gasped softly when he felt the cool morning air touch his bare ass and he arched towards the heat Kirkley put off. Which got his dick touched, so that was pretty nice. Bifrost licked his lips and sucked in a breath, eyes snapping open to look up at the beast of a man hovering above him. Then, he supposed the real game began before he quite found himself unable to think of anything but the hand in his hair, the foreign tongue in his mouth and the rough hand on his junk.

"I'm not really sure who's getting paid back here," He groaned out between kisses, shifting his hips and moving his hands to trail his fingers over the various scars he could reach. Bifrost pressed up into the kisses as far as the hand in his hair would allow, breathing heavily through his nose before his fingers trailed up to Kirkley's neck to cup his face and hold him closer for more. Bifrost had never been one to simply 'let go.' It had never been safe enough. Someone was always around. Someone was always listening. Always ready to scream heretic or sinner.

So, when in the presence of a giant catdog, Bifrost found himself quite capable of presenting his belly and begging for more. "You sure?" Bifrost finally huffed out in a husky whisper, more of a tease than anything else, of course Kirkley was sure. He could already feel the rocks digging into his back and it was terribly nice.

Cheesigator

Had Bifrost actually voiced the question of whether this was about saving his life or not, the only response he would have received would have been another one of Kirkley's deep, hearty laughs. It had stopped being about that a long time ago.

It was so rare for Kirkley to open himself up physically to others; not that he had a problem with people touching him, or vice versa, but when it came to sex he rarely partook in it these days. It was a mixture of a lot of things--the ache to have a steady partner, as well as the desperate desire that would likely never be fulfilled that he could find someone who had a chance of outliving him. It was an impossible dream, and knowing that he never gave it much thought. When he met new people he appreciated looks but never thought of them in a light to be considered as a potential partner.

But there was something about Bifrost, something about his personality and character that had intrigued and hooked Kirkley from the moment their eyes met. There was something about him that pushed Kirkley to stay with him, and keep finding out more and more. And here they were, and he was glad he'd followed his gut. He wasn't sure what would come of this, but to make a long answer short--no, it wasn't about saving Bifrost's life last night.

Now it was a matter of getting to play pretend, even if just for a little while, that he wasn't completely and utterly alone.

Of course he was going to lavish every inch of Bifrost's body with affection, because he couldn't remember the last time he'd done so with a person and been sincere about it.

It made his heart ache during every kiss, made him long for something that wasn't there--was it a little saddening? Yeah, but he was also used to it. It wasn't the emotion he was letting himself focus on now; no, the sole thing that had one-hundred percent of his undivided attention was the man beneath him.

He chuckled at Bifrost's comments, kissing him one last time before letting go of him and sitting up on his knees, a dangerously sharp-toothed grin easing its way onto his face.

"Oh, I think I know." He slid his own pants down, because the restrictiom of the cloth at this point had become nothing short of annoying.

And unfortunately for Bifrost, he now got to see the entirety of what he was dealing with. And it was a lot.

Kirkley watched him closely for his reaction, tilting his head a little bit with an evil smirk on his face. He reached up and slid his index and middle finger into his mouth, sucking on them for a brief second before pulling them out with a satisfying 'pop'.

He eased himself back down, dark brown, braided hair falling over his shoulders to frame his face as he moved closer, their lips brushing while his hand slid down from Bifrost's junk to press two slick fingers to his entrance, that smirk not going anywhere any time soon.

"I'll try to take it easy on you but no promises, Smooth Talker."

He captured the other's lips in his own again before Bifrost had a chance to protest, sliding his first two fingers into the other man, taking it slow and gentle--but he would only be so nice for so long, because after all it was Bifrost who owed him, not the other way around.

Draconian

Bifrost was a flushed mess already. His mouth was going dry from breathing with it open from the heated kisses and he watched with interest as Kirkley rose up on his knees. Then he openly stared when he pushed his pants down, eyes snapping from his face down to his dick. Which honestly made him pale a little and perhaps even sobered him up.  At least until he started to suck on his fingers.

It was easy to get his blood boiling and Bifrost was taking this as a learning experience. He honestly hadn't been aware giant catdogs did it for him - not that he regretted this discovery. Bifrost chewed on his lower lip, giving a husky moan against Kirkley's mouth when he whispered against him. No promises?

There was a strange hollowness in his belly and he wasn't sure if that was extreme arousal or fear. 

Bifrost gasped against, a sharp moan into his mouth before his arms curled up around his neck, fingers digging into braids and him trying to kick his legs out of his pants - or at least one leg - so he could move it. "Holy Fuck," He panted, one hand tangled in hair and the other moving down to feel just exactly what this guy was expecting him to work with. Every bit of Kirkley's flesh was hot - which Bifrost was thankful for, the morning was chilly and in any other circumstance, being mostly naked wouldn't be super awesome.

A gentle squeeze of Kirkley's cock and he pressed up for more kisses, though he pulled back and looked a little bit concerned, flushed, ear tips bright red they practically glowed. "I think you'll have to take it easy on me, Kitty," He said in a rough husky voice, pressing in for more of the warm kisses during his pause that sent blooms of pleasure through his chest. There were blooms of pleasure elsewhere, but not because of kisses. "It's an impressive tool you got here," He gave Kirkley another gentle squeeze - wouldn't do well to give it a tight squeeze, that shit was sensitive-"But I'm starting to really doubt my... Skills." Bifrost looked away, panting still before he licked his lips again, trying to catch his breath before he gave his own smirk, "But feel free to continue ravishing me, I kinda like it."

Cheesigator

Kirkley found himself grinning into their kisses, because Bifrost's reactions were everything he could have ever hoped or dreamed for. The moans, the husky tone of his whispers, the open-mouthed panting. He'd already considered Bifrost gorgeously attractive, and the sounds he made were only making the situation even better.

He used his free hand to help pull Bifrost's pants off, along with his own, in two quick movements, flinging both pairs somewhere behind him because he couldn't have cared less about their clothes right now, the only thing he cared about was his thief.

He let out a growl when a wave of pleasure washed up and over him as the other man decided to try touching him, and if he hadn't been on fire before that he most certainly was after. He returned every kiss when he could, almost desperately, growling a little again when Bifrost pulled away to talk more.

He just smirked in response to Bifrost's concerns, moving in closer and trailing his lips from earlobe to eartip before taking the tip into his mouth and very gently nibbling and sucking on it. "Mm, the only thing I want you to focus on," He said during a pause, burying his face into the crook of the man's neck as he continued to move his fingers inside of him, "Is how everything feels. Let me worry about the rest."

"Oh, and you're not allowed to hold back your screams. I want to hear everything." With that he bit down onto Bifrost's neck, moving deeper inside of him with every thrust of his fingers, while he sucked on the man's skin to leave a somewhat painful bruise that would last throughout the next couple of days, at the very least.

He slid his own knees forward a little, which pushed the thief's up and further apart, pulling away from him just enough to maintain balance while his free hand returned to the man's throbbing cock, giving it a few strokes and gentle squeezes, enjoying every minute of Bifrost's sounds. His gasps sent shivers down Kirkley's spine, the constant squirming in arousal, his hooded eyes which were starting to take on a look of being glossed over with want, driven by pure animalistic needs that would only be satiated by flesh. It was raw, and it was powerful in its own way. In response, it made Kirkley want to fuck him even more, he wanted to dominate the power that Bifrost unknowingly held over him. He wanted to make the other man his own.

He let go of the man's heated length in order to better steady himself as he leaned down to press kisses and bites all over Bifrost's chest collarbone and chest, sliding his tongue over a nipple and blowing on it, the wind combined with the chilly morning air probably feeling nothing short of teasingly freezing. He added a third finger inside the man while he was distracted with differences in temperature, because he already knew what was coming next; it was a lot for any normal human being to take on, at least Bifrost was bigger than most, which made preparation all that much easier. But he still had to be careful about it--while every inch of his being ached to bury himself deep inside of the other man, it wasn't worth it to him to completely destroy him in the process of doing so. Then it was only nice for one person, and there wasn't any fun in that.