Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Noble(?) Beasts [Draconian!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, November 13, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"That's good," Acacius answered as he slowly wiped away a streak of hair from her face. He turned his wrist to softly grip the hand she tried to use to get a hold of him, sushing her softly.

Draconian

Luna's dreams were awful.

But as soon as her eyes snapped open she gasped and sat up. Or tried to. A yelp of pain and she pressed a hand to her chest, short of breath. Luna looked around and pressed a hand to her face trembling.

"I have to go," she panted, moving carefully and trying to find her armor. Or clothing. "I need to get back to Ketra," a pained breath.

Medievarad

As soon as she shot up, Acacius scrambled towards her, having gotten rid off of the rest of his armour. He immediately put a hand on her shoulder, another one wrapping around her back to support her. As Luna spoke, he wanted toto tell her off and tell her to get more rest. But it seemed dire.

"I don't know what is so urgent," he started. "But you are severely wounded. I will not let you off alone. You have barely healed."

Draconian

Luna looked at him confused for a moment. Frowning deeply.

"I'm a knight," She gasped out, leaning away from his hands and giving him a weary look. "I need to get back," A pleading look to the stranger. Acacius? Her hands went to his arms and she squeezed them tightly, "My dragon-" He'll be fine without her. Luna gasped and pressed a hand to her throat before another big breath followed by a gasp of pain, face contorted with pain.

"It's not that bad," She swallowed, "I'll be fine," Then she shook her head, sleepy and in pain, "It's just... My flesh is... Open."

Medievarad

"I am sure your commander will understand," he sushed softly, a worried frownof overtaking his face. "You're pushing yourself, Luna." He gave her a faint smile. Yet it was in some way reassuring as well. "I have sown it together-, you will be fine. You just need to rest."

One of his hands escaped her grip and slowly cupped the back of her neck. Acacius leaned down to rest his forehead against hers, while still supporting her, trying to measure her temperature.

Draconian

Luna gasped softly, giving a hot little breath, eyes falling closed and another wince. There was a few moments where she tried to pull away from the stranger, but it only succeeded in pressing her nose to his along with her forehead. Eventually, she went lax and her head rolled back -or rolled as far as it could - and she reached to grab his bicep.

"I did rest," She panted, a flush on her cheeks - a bright pink to her pale skin, "I... I..." Her eyes fell closed again and she moaned, "Thank you. I think."

Medievarad

She did feel too warm to the touch. Granted, it was only to be expected with her wounds. Though if the fever remained for too long, it could be a telltale sign of an infection. He was lost in thought for a moment, her face still held against hers.

As she felt her hand grasp at his arm, she could more than clearly feel the outline and veins from rigorous training, he sat up, remembering he still had her face against his. "Sorry," he murmured, slowly laying her down again. "More," he answered. "You have a fever. I can make it more comfortable for you," he said as he grabbed his flask and a clean cloth. He poured water over it and folded it neatly, before putting it on her forehead to cool her off ever so slightly.

"I will prepare food. But rest, Luna. You are safe here."

Draconian

"It's okay," Luna panted, giving a soft tired smile - it was only at the corner of her mouth but it was there. That counted right? "I liked it," She teased, finding that, in her slightly delirious state, she quite enjoyed the contact of his forehead to hers. He was cool feeling, and while he was way too close for her to actually look at his face, she found he had nice eyes.

"You have nice eyes," she breathed out, finally laying back down, hands resting at her sides. "They look kind," Not that she knew what she was talking about. She wasn't hungry but the cloth was nice and she reached slightly to brush it across her forehead. "Are you going to eat me?" she whined out slightly in a quiet tired voice.

Medievarad

Acacius gave her a warm chuckle in response, shuffling slightly to sit up. But not yet leaving her side. "Thank you," he replied to the compliment.

Though what kindness resides in the eyes of a cold blooded hunter? The question remained in the back of his mind. But what other career choices were there? He was under an oath. But Luna managed toto drag hip back to reality.

"Why would you think that?" He inquired with a soft chuckle.

Draconian

"That you're going to eat me?" Her voice was soft and she forced her eyes open, looking at her... Knight in Shining Armour, she supposed. Luna was flushed and tired and she swallowed thickly, "You're alone. You hunt dragons. Maybe I look like a good meal."

Medievarad

"That would require the atrocious act of cannibalism," Acacius shook hisbhead with a soft scowl. "Rest assured. I have dried meat, dried fruits and stale bread. For drinking, I can offer you the finest stagnant water," he joked with a soft smirk.

Draconian

Luna licked her lips and watched him speak, enchanted by his the way his mouth moved when the sounds came out. "Someone..." Luna winced, "Someone tried to cut off all my hair once as a good luck charm," She sighed and squeezed her eyes shut, turning her head so the cloth slid off to the ground, "Are you going to do that?" Another heavy breath, "Now that you aren't going to eat me."

Medievarad

Acacius shook his head. "I don't believe in luck," he assured with a soft smile. Before whincing as a sharp rock made it quite uncofmortable. So he shuffledwas around slightly. "If you're thirsty, just say so," he remarked after a short while.

Draconian

Luna cleared her throat and shook her head softly. "Could I have some water please?" she ground out, looking at him briefly before closing her eyes again, "I feel like I swallowed dust."

Medievarad

Acacius nodded slowly, taking his flask. He pulled her up slowly again, holding the flask against her lips, before tilting it softly.

Draconian

Luna gave a weak little grunt and drank deeply. Or as deeply as her weakened state let her. Mostly she just got her mouth wet and dried to get the taste of dust out of her mouth. A weary sigh and she let her head relax, eyes closed before she winced and lifted a hand to press to her chest before remembering - no, bad idea, it'd hurt. 

"I think I'll rest now," She whispered, bright eyes closed, dark smudges of purple under her eyes. If Luna could be anymore pale, she'd be transparent, no doubt,"Thank you, Acacius."

Medievarad

Acacius nodded slowly. "As much as you need," he answered with a soft smile. "And save your energy. Thank me later when you can walk again."

At that, he sat up slowly and headed on to prepare some of the rations for dinner.

Draconian

Luna slept long and deep. Dreamless. Except for the jolt of pain when she tried to move in her sleep, for the most part she didn't move and when she finally opened her eyes it was dark and it felt like she'd rubbed sand in her eyes.

A creaky groan and Luna squeezed her eyes shut before giving a pained gasp and trying to sit up again with a pained gasp and laying down again. "I can't ... Not move," she moaned, letting her head fall bac, "I'm going to go crazy." A sigh and she let out a whimper of a breath, "Hello? Am I better yet? No horse? Can't throw me over your shoulder and take me to a healer?" Luna was frustrated. She couldn't just wait for her wounds to heal. That would take so long.

Medievarad

Well. She slept through dinner, he didn't trh to wake her for it. She needed rest, above all things, so Acacius let her sleep. He glanced up from his cold breakfast stew at her, swallowing whatever was left in his mouth. "I can. I guess you're at least safe to move, now," he answered as he moved closer. "But first. Are you strong enough to eat on your own?" He didn't mind feeding the woman. But he wanted to at least let her fend for herself as much as she could. It wasn't fun to be completely subjected toto another's care.

At least, he didn't like it.

"Regardless, I'll make some preparations before moving you. It'll take a day and a half to the nearest village, I reckon. So we'll have to camp." He shook his head with a soft chuckle. "Allows for me to check that wound of yours."

Draconian

Could she?

"I'm not hungry," She stated simply, thirsty, sure, a little bit, but the shock of her body being wounded... No, Luna wasn't hungry. Probably should eat, yes. Not hungry though. Luna didn't try sitting up a second time, no, she rolled onto her side with a pained grunt, pushing her hands down so she was on her hands and knees, giving a groan of pain, her head falling forward in a curtain of white. "I just... Can't lay on my back anymore," She sighed before sitting back on her heels.

Finally she looked down at herself, naked torso except for the bandages. A weary glance to the man.

He'd seen her breasts. Luna blushed and wanted to cross her hands over her chest but... That hurt, so the movement was abortive and she just pressed her hands to her thighs. Everything hurt, sitting up hurt, but laying down was going to drive her crazy. So the hurt was worth it. "Don't let my father know you've seen me topless," She stated, perhaps a little delirious still, "He'll demand you marry me."

Tags: