Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters wanted!

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2005, 07:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yoyoyo...before we begin, let me just say: DON'T be fooled by my newbie-ness to this site.  I'm an experienced RPer (5 years, now that is sad) with a well-played, complex set of characters and a couple of formulas that work. :D So don't just think I'm out to grab some attention with this (although actually, yeah, I am).

So, the character of the moment for all your plot building needs is...?

DarkFlame - A notoriously manipulative sorceress, who has several bounties on her head, but doesn't let that stop her from getting exactly what she wants. Some call her evil...I call her imaginative in her use of morals. In the past (on RP sites just like this, with all other characters played by other people), she has:

Overthrown a kingdom.

Taken power of a heavily armed fortress.

Aided a demon to take revenge on the murderers of his family.

Amassed three loyal hordes (taking a horde to mean 8-15 independant players who follow her command)

Trained...um...several people as fighters / spellcasters

Completed a handful of quests, from treasure hunting to troll slaying

Stolen from the gods (XD That was so much fun...I wish I could play that one again!)

Anyhow, the point of that little list was to prove that she is a worthy character, and I am an able RPer. Basically an advert for her 'services'. So, if you want to help form a horde for some light pillaging and plundering, find some training for 'imaginative' use of battle moves and spellcasting, overthrow a city, take revenge on your evil stepmother or anything else that might involve dirty dealing and manipulation, drop me a line.  :twisted:

Oh yes...did I forget to mention she travels with a dragon? XD Silly me...Kinestra is a badass storm draik with a mind like a dagger and teeth twice as sharp. She's smart, vicious, and enjoys eating knights straight from the tin. She's also up for hire, but bear in mind, they work as a team.[/list]

Rhindeer

XD No worries! We don't judge here based off newness or anything! ^_~ When we throw around the word "n00b" to newcomers here it's all in jest and good fun.

Anyhoooo! *looks at list* O_O Whoaaa...quite a hefty list of accomplishments ya got there...

You knoooow...if she likes seiges and taking over places and all that jazz...I'd bet she'd be right at home with the Dread Army that's only moments away from laying seige to Serendipity Castle...

*twirls finger in hair*

Just a thought! XD

*hinthinthinthint*

Oh! And then there's another plot goin' on concerning Adela. Thus far, myself and Imperfect Sin are in on it. Here's a quick summary:

Imperfect Sin's character, Lord Scyros Corliss (a demon who is hungry to take over), hired my character, Keina (an experienced but young jack-of-all-trades) to kidnap the Princess Arelnath, which would successfully throw the kingdom for a loop, and when it's most vulnerable, as well. A new monarchy just moved in, so they're still in the process of getting everything organized and adapting, which leaves them susceptable.

However, all Keina's doing is kidnapping a Princess. His job ends there, and he, for one, doesn't care what happens afterward so long as he's paid and doesn't get caught. XD Lord Scyros, from what I gather from the plot thus far, will need to seek out other people to help with other measures.

Right now, Lord Scyros and Keina are in the planning phases of the first step, kidnapping Arelnath, which will happen...eventually. XD

But, yes! So, maybe you could get your character in on it...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That all sounds pretty much up her street...thanks for the tip-offs.  :lol:

Not sure about the siege yet...it sounds spiffy and momentous, but DF'd have to see the benefit for herself in doing it before she took a side, especially when so many people are involved and she's new to the political state of the place. She'd be more likely to hang around until it's over, then see how she can manipulate the final situation.  

On the other hand, the second plot you mentioned sounds much more like her sort of thing. I'l keep an eye out for Lord Scyros 'n Keina, and see if I can't place DarkFlame in a handy position to get involved. :)

Rhindeer

No problemo!

Scyros and Keina are currently meeting in a thread in Serendipity Village titled "Damned Humans!". Yep! Heh! And it'd certainly be fun for more people to get in on that plot! ^_^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Excellent, thank you muchness!

Rhindeer

You're welcome, muchness! ^_~