Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of coins and rose petals [Aevum!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, November 25, 2016, 07:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Right," Sura sighed, before glancing at Jarro. "Also, I'd tear off that beak right now aswell, here and, now. The only one able to stop me would be Honghu-nim. Not you, nor your guards and servants," he chuckled slowly as he started to slowly pace back and forth, a soft smirk plastered on his face.

"And not paying your contracts is quite the damage to a fragile reputation like yours. I am certain one of your more trustworthy competition can fetch us a nice price. And word will get out, I assure you."

AevumEternity

Jarro leaned back slowly, the contortions forcibly relaxing against the beak- a low laugh suddenly bubbling and bursting from the beast,"- bwahahaha-! Very well, very well." The low baritone turning into a quick squawk. With one feathered hand- the merchant waved off the manservant who bowed stiffly and retreated hurriedly.

The room descended into an awkward, stiff- electrically charged air seeming to grow stiffling. During this time, Qi Honghu strode up to her bodyguard, one slender hand reaching out to grasp his hand, fan patiently tapping her shoulder," When this is done, my Sura-" she whispers, her voice a mere breath of wind,"- I would like to meet you tonight, in private, just to... Spend time with you- how does that sound?"

Medievarad

Sura arched anan eyebrow at the retreating servant and took a deep breath. That went better than expected. He was all ready toto just charge their client, just like that. But it seemed like there was no need for that. His tail slowly descended back to the ground, resting idly against the cold tiles.

He glanced at Qi as he felt a light and tender touch on his hand, before inclining his head. "Ofcourse, Honghu-nim," he murmured the response. "It'd be my pleasure."

AevumEternity

Once more, she wrapped a slender arm about his, pressing close to her loyal bodyguard as her fingers intertwined idly with Sura's," It won't be scary, I promise you that, my Sura." She hummed idly, vaguely smirking behind the van as Jarro's beady eyes narrow quite a bit- her skin glowing more brightly with amusement.

The manservant soon returned with a leather bag of coins, the bulk of it jingling merrily. The Merchant Queen idly extands her hand, the pouch dropped into her palm as she cooes quietly," I trust this is the full payment, Jarro- if I should return to my ship and find even a single bronze pence missing- I assure you that your reputation could easily be tarnished." she sang this threat in her lovely, light song- turning slightly as she mused," shall we depart?"

Medievarad

It seemed Qi was a tad more frisky than usual. He didn't mind it, one got used to it firstly, the closeness was also a pleasant matter secondly. Though, it was a noticable change. "I never thought so, Honghu-nim," he answered, exhaling softly as the manservant returned. It seemed he leaved at least a proper impression.

As Qi made her finalway promise, Sura looked up to him with a vile look. "And I'll make sure that's the least of your worries," he added, before glancing at his protege and nodding. "Ofcourse, lead the way."

AevumEternity

This change, of course, came from the thrill of squashing a potentially troublesome client's will to fight, boredom and just the need to simply enthusiastically cuddle an individual - and as she found no one in this particular port to catch her eye. So- why not choose her bodyguard? He seemed convenient enough- and willing- hopefully... She would convince him otherwise if there was hesitation.

The man-chicken glared at their backs as they departed, clearly trying to contain a furious tantrum until they exited the building. Which did not take long. Qi Honghu placed the pouch securely in one of her hands, wrapping the cord around slender wrist before focusing upon the dimming and emptying streets. Night was coming- the gulls would soon settle into their nests and sailors would flood the taverns and brotherls to fulfill primal desires for escape and lust. How very quaint.

Idly, she focused upon the path ahead of them, humming a quiet, pleasant tune as they walked back to the docks. The stones upon the ground reflecting the white light that radiated from her skin.

Medievarad

As evening fell, Sura became more aware. Subconciously, he squeezed Qi's hand and pulled her a tad closer as they walked the docks. Each indiviual was a potential threat. Qi might even feel the monkey man tense ocassionally, a crackle of lightning flickering around them when the ocassional drunk staggered just a bit too close. It was obvious Sura took his job more than seriously.

After all, the merchant prince they just had their dealings with might've changed his mind. His assassins could lay in wait. Yet, so could several lowlives. Dusk wasn't the safest time of day.

Yet, they seemed to reach the ship without any major incidents. "Do you wish for me to accompany you now, or later?" Sura inquired with the faintest of smiles.

AevumEternity

Playfully wrapping her arms about his neck after slipping her hand from his, she stood slightly on her toes in order to look him straight in the eye- a perfect smirk curling blood red lips," Well I would prefer now, but if later suits you fine- then I suppose I can wait," the white glow of her skin seemed to soften slightly, as if to give her already intoxicating aura a warmer atmosphere.

Idly, one of her hands dropped, elbow resting upon his shoulder but bending back in order to idly have her fingertips brush over his cheek. Affectionately? Perhaps. But more then likely she simply wanted what she wanted- at least, knowing how Qi Honghu usually went about such nonsense.

Medievarad

Sura arched his eyebrow softly, head cocking to the side. It was a tad surprising for Sura to have Qi cling to him like that. It made his cheeks grow a bit warmer, a tinge of pink appearing. He shook his head, however. "It was what was most convenient for you, Honghu-nim," he answered, swallowing softly.

AevumEternity

Qi simply giggles quietly and leans forward, resting her chin upon his shoulder as her hand still presses gently against his cheek- her lips brushing his ear quietly," I would like your company now, Sura," her low purr somehow becoming even more sultry, intoxicating aura seeming to grow exponentially.

Her electric blue eyes watch him carefully, small smirk curling her lips as she watched him carefully, ah- everything about this was just too perfect. Akin to everything she did, heh.

Medievarad

"Then," he coughed softly, taking a soft breath. "Then I can keep you company now," he murmured, swallowing heavily once again.

AevumEternity

Without a word, she draws away, taking his hand and squeezing it lightly. She leads him into the turtle ship, beneath the decks, into the darkness - glancing back at with a small smile every so often.

(should we move this to PMs or how does it work here? Unless you'd prefer fading to black lol)

Medievarad

[As I stated in PM's <3]

Sura had no choice but to follow, he had some semblance of what Qi had in store for him. But he didn't believe the thoughts going through his mind right now. He always looked up to this woman as his mentor.

Not as a lover or a partner.

AevumEternity

They made their way to the small apartments that made up the Merchant Queen's portion of the massive armored ship, the whole while she looked forward but glanced back once- squeezing his hand gently. He had been here many times before, the whole apartment having been retrofitted into that of an Eastern setting.

Releasing his hand, she stepped forward, shedding both shoes as smoothly as silk before reaching out back, lightly gathering black locks into one hand- like liquid ink, pulling the long raven hair aside," Sura, help me get this off, would you?" she sang quietly

Medievarad

The look she gave him. The squeeze in his hand sent a jolt of lightning up his spine. The bodyguard was in an internal conflict. Not whether this was right or wrong. One half couldn't simply believe it. Other half could do notging but believe it. He was hesitant to say the least.

Though he was visibly nervous, the majority of this internal struggle was hidden. But a fragment of it visible on his face. "Ofcourse, Honghu-nim," he murmured with a slight stutter, stepping forward. This was happening. No doubt. And he finally managed to find proper resolve due to her request. She had erased the doubt. And he visibly calmed down.

Stepping forward, Sura laid his hands on her shoulders, with surprising tenderness, and went to slide the fabric off slowly.

AevumEternity

The cheongsam slid off easily, slowly revealing more and more glowing skin- exposing shoulders, arms, gently curving waist, generous hips. Down... Down... Nothing but the thinnest of fabrics covering her now.

Releasing her hair once more, allowing it to slide back between bare shoulder blades, she turned her head slightly, pivoting her torso slightly, her hips shifting so she could gaze at him. One arm came up, covering her breasts while her free hand reached back, cupping his face," Sura... My Sura..." she sang sweetly.

" Are you nervous?" A small purr seemed to curl her words all the more pleasantly, every movement the slightest tease. Even the position of her covering arm barely covered... Ah teasing.

Medievarad

Sura swallowed heavily as he followed the transition of fabric to the fair, glowing and flawless skin closely. A shivering gasp was the only answer he could muster to the soft caress and his name sang so softly.

"A little," he answered, releasing a breath he didn't even realise he was holding. Despite his nervousness, despite the heat pooling visibly in his cheeks, he stepped forward, closing the distance. He leaçed forwardik slightly, levelling his face with hers.

AevumEternity

His responses caused a soft giggle to lift from her lips. Taking the smallest step backwards, she pressed her bare body against his chest,allowing his chin to rest upon one of her shoulders, she reached back, pressing her palm against his cheek.

" Ah my Sura, all I want is to drive you mad- do not worry, dearest," her voice was as low and sultry as ever, but with the added... Persuasion of an utter lack of clothing. It seemed she pressed back just enough against him for him to simply feel empowered- in a position of odd control for once.

Medievarad

Sura sighed softly, before pressing a soft kiss on the slope of her neck. "You know what happens when I get mad," he murmured with a soft, breathy chuckle as one of his hands slowly traveled down her side, resting on her hip with a soft squeeze.

Another soft kiss as his other hand reached up to softly cup one of her breasts, being far more assertive than he had expected of himself.

AevumEternity

Smirking ever so slightly as a soft, blissful sigh bubbles from her cherry lips, the woman cupped his face in her hands as she tilts her head back, cooing," I am... Well aware- thats why I love to goade you on so~" silken voice becoming low, gentle, like the sound of distant wind rolling over the branches of a forest.

Shifting ever so slightly, she pressed her body ever so slightly into his, ensuring her would feel every curve- every inch of glowing skin. Ah- it was so fun teasing, wasn't it?