Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A return and an apology.

Started by You had to see it, December 09, 2016, 09:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You had to see it

Sooooo... I guess I'm back. So about 2 months back I had to take a bit of a break due to school and stress. The break was intended to be a week or two then I would come back. Yet when crunch time was over I didn't come back. I felt awkward returning after such a long time without any warning and was a bit afraid of the backlash. The longer I put it off the more my anxiety about the whole thing grew and for a while I thought I would simply never come back.

But as you can tell from reading this, that obviously hasn't happened. I want to sincerely apologize for my absence and lack of communication; I'll be trying to post regularly from here on out. In the future I'll inform everyone one of any incoming absences. I hope to be more involved and hopefully improve my writing.

Cheers, yhtsi

Gawfy

Welcome Back friendo
For what its worth i stayed waiting, after all you make really good Antagonists
And life happens you know? Im sure Everyone else will see it like that
looking forward to your old/new threads and replys

JackieCat

I don't believe I have any threads with you, (yet? ;)) but don't worry about it all the same!  I just did kind of the same thing, went away without warning, :P.

Anyway, welcome back!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor