Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fox (Private)

Started by Blink, December 20, 2016, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Walking down the path cut through the lush greenery throughout Thanatos Jaela had a bit of a pep in her step. Still enjoying her 'vacation' if you will from the Black-Hearth calling she had decided to stay for as long as she could before she was summoned once more. The Thanati were a strange people, ones that peeked her interest and required more watching. It also did not hurt the amount of life that thrived in the greenery, causing Jaela to feel a bit more... empowered. The way the land thrived caused a slight surge that constantly flowed through her, everything was so much more alive.

A few voices could be heard just around the next bend and in a typical Jaela move she immediately dissapeared, hiding herself amongst the trees and foliage. It was two men, carrying on about how one could beat the other in combat. They boasted they were the strongest in the region... no one could beat them. Even if they were unaware of Jaela she was very aware of them and every word of their conversation. Normally she remained neutral in squabbles, only siding with the winning side for convenience, even if the winning side was the morally wrong side.

The two men began pushing at each other as their conversation grew more heated. Just as blows were about to be exchanged Jaela dropped from above landing on her feet, knees bent and palms touching the ground. Slowly she stood up smiling wildly at the two. "Oh dear I fear I have fallen down." The two men just stared at her a moment before tilting their heads to the side obviously confused. "Oh right..." Jaela whispered way to loudly (on purpose) before pushing herself onto the ground in a very fake stature. "Ow..."

Staring at her as if she were a mad woman the two were stunned with no words at first before one of them finally spoke up. "Do you think we are idiots?" The man seemed insulted by Jaela's very bad acting. Taking in a deep breath Jaela got up brushing off her knees laughing at herself. "Honestly... yes I do. But that's not the point. So you both are the strongest around?" She raised a brow crossing her arms over her chest, placing a bit more weight on one foot causing her hip to stick out slightly. "I wouldn't go boasting that so loudly. You may attract the wrong attention."

These two were clearly mere humans, stupid in their own right and arrogant. "Girl you best mind your tongue!" Jaela only smiled wider knowing she had hit a nerve. One of the men then took a step towards her with his fists balled and muscles tensed. Putting up her hands Jaela took a few steps back as well her smile still very present. "Oh no please don't hurt me. I was only kidding. Two strapping men like you could obviously tear me to pieces." Her voice had turned more childish and she even went as far as pouting her lips clearly mocking the two.

Both of the men were now taking steps towards her as she took more back all the while she continued with her "Oh no" montage. But then her face went serious and a corner of her lip was raised in a smirk. Both of the men froze in place thrown off by her sudden change in attitude. Without words Jaela then began hysterically laughing before bringing her hands mere inches from one another as if frozen just before a clap. "Well boys this has been fun but... I'm bored." The two had only raised one foot off the ground in an action that would lead towards lunging at her but it was all too late. Bringing her hands together in a clap the ground gave way beneath the two swallowing them up before closing once more as if they had never existed at all.

What the men never realized was when Jaela 'fell' to the ground she had touched the earth with her hands, feeling it... studying everything about it in just those few moments. Then when she rolled onto it pretending to be injured she had marked it with an invisible symbol to those who were not trained in basic earth magic. The same symbol was tattooed on her palm just under her gloves binding that place in the earth to hands. Clapping her hands together took care of the rest, causing the earth to shatter at her beckoning before closing back up.

Then even though no one was watching she bowed at where the men once stood laughing to herself before whipping her head back up. "Jaela Uday"... her typical over dramatic and signature bow of insanity.

ValamLym

Amira couldn't help but follow her old friend through the black seer crystal she kept in her home. Jaela she thought eying the image of that specific woman within the crystal. In typical Jaela fashion she was busy fooling two mwn into believing she was somekind of insane wench. And honestly, if she didn't know better Amira would've bought it.

She observed silently as her friend unfolded her plan. Many would be disturbed at the killing without proper reasoning but not Amira, she knew how joyous killing could be. When the men dissappeared she couldn't help but want to talk to Jaela, admittedly she didn't even know if the girl remembered her, an ironic thought for someone of her stature.

Making up her mind, Amira's black wings burst from her back and surrounded her body, seconds later she appeared behind Jaela without a sound "You've been busy." she simply said, a smile on her face as she stepped closer her arms (if not stopped) wrapping around Jaela's waist "How have you been, Jaela" she would whisper into the girls ear.

Blink

Sensing her arrival before hearing her voice Jaela smiled as her back faced the angel. Her presence was one she could never forget, the dark and powerful energy of Amira Ridder. From the first moment she met the angel long ago Jaela was taken by her, how poised and powerful she was. She did not move as she felt her draw closer, not even flinching when she wrapped her arms around her waste. Slapping back on her crazy personality she simply spoke, not turning her head. "Busy is an understatement. Just enjoying my freedom while I have it from the dragon people."

Jaela knew Amira would know who she was talking about. She had heard Amira was seeing Aeizith, the older Black-Hearth brother to her commander Kaida. Slipping out from Amira's arms she took a step before turning around to face her old friend. "Have you come to Thanatos to build more statues?" tilting her head to the side she remembered how she had compared the stone figures chest's to her own at one time. "Or are you here to find your boy toy? If you are I can promise you there are no Black-Hearth siblings anywhere near this island."

Of course she was playing off her little charade as if she was just stating fact. But underneath it all it bothered her that Amira would lower herself to being with one of them. Letting out a fake giggle she turned her attention to a tree... anything to keep her from staring for too long.

ValamLym

Amira didnt visually respond as she listened to Jaela speak,  that plain old smile resting on her face. Jaela may have thought she was being secretive but Amira detected her detest of her ex boyfriend. To be honest, she agreed. Stepping closer but not quite touching she fixated her soft pink gaze on Jaela "Is that jealousy I hear?" she teased before speaking again "Actually I did not come here for statues... I came for you."

She knew that underneath this charade Jeala was highly cunning and intelligent so she didn't speak to her as if she was somekind of weirdo,  instead she spoke with the same calm tone as she did to any other.

"That boy and I aren't together anymore, at-least not for all I care." she stepped closer again, finding it difficult to resist embracing Jaela. "You're one of the few that I genuinly enjoy having around."

Blink

Listening as Amira spoke Jaela turned around at her comment of being there for her and that she actually enjoys her company. "Oh is that so?" The smile on her lips slowly lowering into something different but only for a second.

"Is it because of my bright and shiny personality?" Her attitude shifting once more to the playful one she sported for everyone else. Jaela did not know that Amira knew how she really was, or better yet who she really was. For all she knew Amira thought of her as just entertaining and comical to watch.

"Or is it because you missed my sand trick so much?" She then recalled the time she threw sand around like a psychotic idiot making it seem that everyone should keep sand on their person before displaying her true abilities.

Even so it was growing harder for Jaela herself to not take a step towards the angel, something about her drawing every fiber of her being in. The charade of a careless fool was also becoming a challenge. She was actually having to 'try' to be funny for once. Jaela herself was growing more confused by the second as the feeling in her chest grew harder to ignore. What was this?

ValamLym

Amira visually chuckled as Jaela mentioned her shiny personality and her sand trick. it reminded her of fond memories. Jaela for as long as she had known her had always wanted to seem silly and inconspicuous. However, Amira was honestly here to finally learn more about the real Jaela.

''Actually..''

she stepped closer, tucking her arms around Jaela and pulling her close, unable to resist placing her hands underneath Jaela's shirt and on her back, wanting to feel that soft skin again. ''I wanted to see the real you.. you know, the one you try to hide behind your silly facade.'' she smirked retrieving her hands after giving Jaela a little squeeze ''How about it?'' she simply added, feeling like giving Jaela the freedom to choose.

''Don't worry, I wont tell anyone.''

Blink

Jaela froze as Amira snaked her hands up the backside of her shirt, her hands planted firmly on he back. She couldn't just shrug it off like she had done before, this time was different. This whole conversation was no longer a game. Amira was onto her facade... she had just admitted herself that she knew the truth. And even though she said she would not tell anyone it was not so simple. Jaela had hidden her true self behind this ridiculous image of a psychotic girl for so long she had almost forgotten who she really was deep down inside.

It wasn't until Amira moved her hands and took a step back that Jaela was able to collect her thoughts completely. "So you know then?" Her face was a bit more serious than before, her smile faded slightly, her voice less high pitched.. all of her seemed to be less 'crazy', even her stance had changed to that of a more straight and narrow one.

"When? When did you figure out I am not just some crazy deluded girl?" In reality even her Death Guard Commander did not know her true personality. The only front she had ever showed in front of Kaida was that of a broken person, only to make her turn her attention elsewhere. That foolish girl most likely to this day still believed that Jaela was a mentally diminished individual. Jaela knew that if she did know the truth, she wouldn't be standing there today but instead would be back in her 'play room' submitting to another devilish game.

ValamLym

"from the start " Amira simply stated, tucking her hands behind her back in all almost business like stance. She took a moment to let Jaela ponder her words before speaking again "I am not easily fooled... All I wonder is why?"

She paused again simply looking at Jaela for a while. It was cute how surprised she had been, Amira had actually thought that she would try to maintain the lie but everything had changed almost immediatly. Her stance, her tone, her way of speaking. Basically her entire demeanor. But it still felt like Jaela, probably more so then the charade.

"You know I can be trusted."

Blink

"Tell me this... when you first met me did you take me seriously? When others believe I am just some silly broken and mentally unstable person I can get away with so much more. I can walk into almost any situation and be brushed aside as crazy and therefore am underestimated."

Jaela half smiled as she spoke about her charade, she actually was quite proud of how she could convince others she was weak only to turn around and take them all by surprise. But this wasn't the whole story, there was more.. but wasn't there always?

"... The Black-Hearth family knows that I am not really crazy like that either. But instead they assume I am just a quiet broken soul. I believe you met the youngest of them correct? If she ever thought I had a mind of my own I would still be stuck in that damned dungeon being played with." Lifting her right arm she twisted it to expose the inside of it revealing the brand between her elbow and armpit. "This is the Black-Hearth marking. I am bound to serve them until the day I die and I willingly accepted this mark. I may not agree with everything that they do but I will always choose the winning side... that is how you survive."

Digging the tip of one of her boots in the dirt she looked down at the ground suddenly feeling weird for sharing all of that.

ValamLym

Amira pondered her response, but quickly decided she would not sugar coat it. ''Not immediately, it took until your ''sand trick'' for me to figure out it was all but a facade.''

She visually smirked as Jaela spoke about being on the victor's side, surely she realized whom she was talking to? then again; she figured Jaela did and by that also calculated Amira had no interest in fighting wars, this black-hearth family did. She knows about Emilia, blessed by Symiria to grow ever more powerful. However, this Kaida was not part of that, nor was Jaela, probably for the better.

''I am and always will be the victor, you know this well.'' she simply stated, turning her attention to the mark. ''I can slay this Kaida, if you wish.'' she stepped closer placing a hand on Jaela's shoulder ''You survive by growing stronger.. Evolve, adapt.. advance. It is what I do, it is what you should be doing.''

Blink

Jaela would be lying if she said she did not think about killing Kaida off before. "I will only say no because I know Kaida's motives in doing what she does. She is a powerful ally to have and I won't go ruining it."

With the discussion of Kaida over and done with she moved on to Amira's next point about always being the victor. "Then I suppose I should always choose you then?" It was a rhetorical question of course.

It felt so nice to be able to just talk to someone for once without having to pretend to be anything other than herself. The feeling that Amira was stirring within her though was one she had never experienced before. Every time Amira shifted or even looked in her direction Jaela felt something in the pit of her stomach that she could only describe as odd. It wasn't fear or nervousness but something else... something deeper than all of that.

"Amira..." even saying her name caused the feeling to intensify as she continued. "Why me? Why would you kill someone for me?" She knew what she wanted to hear.. but she just needed her to say it.

ValamLym

Amira simply nodded, having no intention to argue what Jaela should be doing with her life. She was just trying to protect her though in her own little way, trying to convince Jaela to step under her black wings tucked into an enternity of safety.

Amira simply smiled as Jaela presented her next question, letting her real self speak. Something that felt great even for Amira. "Because I care for you of-course." she stated as plain as day "I feel... the need to care for you.. its unlike anything I ever felt for someone." she stepped closer her hands finding their way onto Jaela's hips should she not stop her.

"Since the day we met I've felt that you are worth my time."

Blink

Jaela would have melted into a puddle at Amira's response if she could have. It was everything she wanted to hear her say and then some. As Amira stepped closer and placed a hand on each of her hips Jaela simply could not bring herself to stop her... she didn't want to. Of course this was all new to her, these feelings she had never felt before something that she was still trying to figure out. But when Amira stated she felt Jaela was worth her time she knew how big of a statement that was. Amira... the fallen archangel who had souls to collect and contracts to make thought that the mortal Jaela was worth more than a few seconds of wasted breath.

Overwhelmed by the emotions from Amira's words Jaela placed her hands atop of Amira's on her hips and stepped a bit closer, her body almost completely pressed against hers. "Why do I feel completely free when I am standing here with you? I feel as if nothing else matters than the conversation we are having and that everything else in the world is just... nothing."

And with that Jaela did something she never thought she would ever do. Taking one of her hands she placed it on Amira's cheek before leaning in, closing the little distance left between them and kissed her on the lips as passionately as she would if she felt this was the last time she would ever see her.

ValamLym

Amira pulled Jaela against her tightly as their lips met. Almost desperate to make the kiss last, passionately returnijg the kiss. However such things were not meant to be eternal and so she eventually broke the kiss.

"I made the mistake of choosing another before... I let you get away. Not this time." she could not help but kiss Jaela again almost hungerily this time, pushing Jaela against a tree. She stopped herself though, she knew she wanted Jaela badly, but she would not force it.

"I want you." she simply stated as she advanced again, gently placing her hands on Jaela's hips away, her lips pecking away at Jaela's. She was almost desperate to finally have her, have that girl that stole her heart the first day they met.

Blink

Happy that Amira returned the kiss Jaela allowed her to push her against the tree. With her back against the bark they only broke the kiss to breath before going at it again.. but then Amira pulled away just a bit.

Stating how she made the mistake of choosing someone else first and that this time she was not getting away Jaela was flattered. "I want you to..." and with that she kissed Amira back some more. As Amira placed her hands on her hips Jaela placed on the angel's shoulder while the other wrapped around her and sat at the small of her back almost pulling her closer to her.

This time Jaela broke the kiss as she looked deeply into Amira's beautiful pinkish eyes. "I have never done anything like this before..." her breaths were deep and her heart was racing not really quite sure where to go from here.

ValamLym

Amira snickered when Jaela mentioned how all this was new to her, if anything that just made the angel desire her beloved Jaela more. Finally letting go of her restraint she pused Jaela against the tree again her hand shooting up and under Jaelas shirt eagerly squeezing her bozom.

She then kissed Jaela almost ferally, before leaning her head down and nibbling on the womans neck. Her other hand would crawl shamelessly into Jaela's pants and past her underwear rubbing her privates.

"Just enjoy the ride." she finally spoke pressing her lips against Jaelas passionately once more. Her hands continuing their teasing.

Blink

And so Jaela did enjoy every single minute of it.

-x-

Afterwards she found herself feeling slightly confused yet at the same time more sure anytime she had been before. This woman did this to her, caused her to feel things she did not know what were possible. She had never really considered being with someone up until this point, no one had ever made her feel like she wanted to.

"Amira... promise me something." she said as she adjusted her shorts. "Promise me that you won't swoop in trying to save me every time I get hurt." it was a silly request really but she still wanted to let Amira know that kind of girl she was. "I am not much one for being saved... I'm no damsel. I am however a girl that knows you are the only person to ever make me feel anything more than hate or annoyance."

After fixing her clothes she sat down on the ground feeling more and more relaxed around her new lover with each passing second. "Just as I know every time you get hurt you wouldn't want me dropping in and ruining the fun."

She smiled with that statement hoping Amira would understand what she was getting at.

ValamLym

Amira's eyes perked up when Jaela spoke, collecting herself she got back up after their roll in the forest. Smirking, she nodded while Jaela began speaking, a minor sliver of disappointment in the back in her head, asking her lover not to save her? that seemed weird.

She simply nodded in compliance, she was ofcourse not intend on getting her out of every situation, but when she even remotely thought Jaela in actual trouble she would save her regardless, that's simply what a lover would do; what Amira would do. Whether Jaela liked it or not.

''I understand.'' she simply spoke at long last, stepping closer and giving Jaela a tight hug. ''There's a difference between you and I though, Jaela.'' she added, running a finger along her own sides. ''I can never truly die.'' with that she leaned in to press her lips against Jaela's.

Blink

Amira's words rang true as they struck Jaela at her core. She was indeed right... Jaela was very much so mortal and with that mortality she would one day face death. Sitting back on her hands a bit Jaela pondered the outcome of her 'new' relationship with the angel. "So then what happens next? My lifetime is nothing compared to yours. You will blink and in no time I will be an old and withered away hag."

Biting at her bottom lip she searched for the Angel's gaze. "It's not fair really. You get to stay irresistible forever..."

ValamLym

Amira chuckled, taking Jaela's hands in her own as she sat down in front of her. ''I offered it to you once before and I can offer it again.. immortality.'' she visually smiled, rubbing Jaela's hands with her fingers gently. She didn't intend to force anything on her newfound love, but she was wholly convinced Jaela wouldn't decline, no intelligent mortal would, this was the offer of a lifetime. Besides, it wasn't like Amira would take her individuality from her, she COULD but she really wouldn't. What was it worth to have a lover when she loves you solely because you want her too? that wasn't why Amira went through all this effort to find her again.

''I emphasize, it is an offer.. I wont force anything on you.''

Tags: