Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Loyalty Divided [Spice]

Started by Zero, March 19, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Lillian paused at the door, feeling almost stuck. Of course Blaith wanted to go with her. She hated to be away from his side, but he couldn't know of the things she would discuss with her brother. Cyrus was insufferable!

She loved him dearly, and he was her favorite sibling, but this was beyond inconvenient. It was terrifying. If Cyrus knew...did her father? She could never keep it from Blaith if everybody else bloody knew! Her carefully coveted secret could already be exposed and it made her want to sick up again. There was almost as much fear as their was anger in her.

"I am always appreciative of your honorable defense, dear husband, but I do not need help putting my brother in his place. A fact I will be reminding him of shortly." Lillian faltered a little, looking at him with a pained expression. "Please wait here, Blaith. I'll be back soon. Eat, the food's safe."

With that she swept out of the room with Tilbert.

visualspice

Eat? The food was safe? He only had a vague slimmer of a reason to doubt her- It would be ironic if she somehow plotted this whole thing behind his back to kill him.
Too bad he knew her better than he ought. However..
She equally knew him.
And if she needed to step away from his side...

He hadn't realized his hands had gripped the sword's hilt at his side painfully tight until he was loosening his grip and turned from the door with a nod.

"Very well. I'm sure you and your brother have much to catch up on." He moved towards the food, his back to Lily as he tried to swallow his pride or his desire to tantrum. He could command her to stay..
But no.

No.

He would be alright. She knew of his.. condition. He just prayed it would come back slowly so he could keep the thousands of thoughts inside his mind at bay....
It was a dangerous game to let those out.. Even if they gave him oh so much power.

He turned to her and smiled.
"Should you take your tea?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao