Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blackblooded Commune

Started by Sheshia, May 21, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

1. Organization Name
Blackblooded Commune
2. Objective
To welcome those who want to start a new with open arms. The members can go on adventures like raiding dungeons, helping others with jobs, etc. alone or in groups.
3. Who may join?
Anyone with a rough past and want to make new friends and start fresh!
4. Organization Location
The home base is in Ketra. It's a guild hall with a bar and foods plus entertainment. Etc. There is also other guild homes scattered around so there is always places for members to bunk at and relax!
5. Current Members and Ranks Higher rank down to lower rank
Founder/Guildmaster: Shyirin
Advisors:

Veterans:

Rangers:

Fledglings:

New Bloods:

6. Additional Information
Seriously anyone may join that wants to start anew! They join as a low rank and can work their way up depending on how the behave and work. Everything good is rewarded! Anything bad that happens would be dealt by the guildmaster (Shyirin) and a few others who were there for a while. If needed the guilty would be turned into to guards.
To get a job Shyirin would stick papers on a board with a certain amount of pay the client is willing to pay. Simply take the paper and it is considered yours!
Anyone can join a group to go on an adventure. The gm would often join on. Everyone has a voice and can openly say what they think when it comes to a guild decision.
There isn't many rules as well. I'll make a post of the rules in a separate reply.

I have a few events I want to do for the guild also! Of many shapes a size from finding a bad guildy to a nice adventure and even maybe a guild war or a evil mage as well

Moccasin

Sheshia

Quote from: Moccasin on May 24, 2017, 06:05:57 PM
oo oo can Rosine get in on this
Of course! Like i said on the plotting thing just gotta wait for whim and elk if he is going through witht eh char creation.
I have this maybe small thread which could get all their chars involved and in the end of the thread they can choose weather or not to join XD leave it up to the player yah know?

Moccasin

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Think might get Gustav and Ace involved with this.

Sheshia

that great! the more the marryier!