Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings part 2! (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, September 08, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Hakan smirked. "Essyrn," he said, looking at the morning sky. "There's a beautiful place I live near. Actually, I'm almost always away from home. This place is called Seraj Isa, the glass desert. It's magical, sacred. This place is the one thing that makes me know Hakeshna is real. Anytime I have my doubts or lose faith, I open my eyes to the place Hakeshan touched. That place where one second is now frozen for forever in a flawless, glass masterpiece."

The brother had a sparkle in his eyes and a sudden homesickness come over him. He had never been away from Seraj Isa for so long, and he couldn't wait to be back. Then, another thought crossed his mind. What he said was true... He was almost never at home. His life is spent on Strinti's back, crossing the glass desert to help others on their pilgrimages. If he is never at home, there was a good chance he wouldn't be the most involved father...

Meanwhile below deck, Raukaas suddenly appeared in a fit of terror and just clung to Taiga. What she did to make Raukaas attached to her, she didn't know. Still, children have an innocence that she loved being witness to. She smiled and hugged him tightly. "It's okay," she whispered, crouching to be at the little drakkollis' eye level. "Want to know a secret about nightmares?" She asked with a comforting smile. "Nightmares are just your own brain trying to make you stronger. When something scares you in a dream, you now know how to beat it! So, when something is really, really scary, it means you just became really, really, really strong. Are you really, really, really strong?" She asked.

Raukaas laughed, and Taiga stood up. She pulled a carrot out of one of Strinti's saddlebags and handed it to Raukaas. "Come on. Kaeligar needs his breakfast. Want to feed him?" She watched Raukaas with Kaeligar and smiled. That horse, despite his celestial strength and origins, could tend for a kitten if need be. Raukaas was in no danger.

She walked on deck and saw Kiron wasn't at the helm. "Hakan," she started, "where's Kiron?"

"His quarters with Rima and Kara," Hakan said.

Taiga frowned. Her attraction to the dralf might have been false, but she took personal offense when a soldier, especially a captain or leader, abandoned his post. "What about the ship? Nobody's at the helm?"

"He has it covered, Tai. Smooth sailing."

"Not for long," she said, biting the inside of her cheek. She went back below deck and brought Raukaas and Kaeligar up. She helped the little drakkollis onto Kaeligar's massive back and winked at Hakan, who didn't even bother protesting. The eight-legged horse leapt off the side of the ship, galloping on the sea's surface. Smooth sailing, my ass, she thought, as she thrust her hand toward the ship.

A trail of ice spread across the water, but stopped before it got the chance to collide with the ship. Taiga furrowed her brows, looking through the water. Then she saw it...

"Fuck!" She shouted, leaping off Kaeligar. Leaving Raukaas on the horse, she directed Kaeligar to run out of the area, then raced on ice steps to the ship's deck. She shot ice spikes from her fingertips toward Hakan and Darkhor, immediately getting their attention. "Get your asses up and ready!" She shouted, before running toward the quarters.

Not even knocking, she slammed open the door to Kiron's quarters to see Kara all over him. Putting that out of her mind, she shot more ice spikes at their feet. "Kiron, we have a problem." He looked slightly confused, and Taiga caught her breath. "Just under the ship... We have a problem along the lines of a Leviathan."

almighyxcavus

Kiron and Kara looked back at each other, then back to Taiga, the back to each other, then back to Taiga, with two GIANT grins on their faces. They both shouted in unison while jumping into the air: "IT'S SUSHI TIIIIME!" Kara nabbed Kiron's pirate hat just before he could. Kara stared him in the eye's and pushed a fake and terrible accent: "Look- Look at me, I am the captain now." "Nice try you bag of sheep shite." Kiron yanked the hat off of her head and placed it on his head. Kiron also SOMEHOW managed to keep the grain of wheat completely in tact. He placed that in his mouth and darted outside shouting: "DROP THE ANCHOR MATEY'S! WE'VE GOT A LEVIATHAN COMING OUR WAY!"

Kara swung herself to the anchor and effortlessly dropped it into the ocean. Once she felt the THUD from the anchor she swung up to the crow's nest trying to pinpoint exactly where the bastard was. She spotted movement around the ship and a splash of boiling water hit her face. "OOOOOH CAPTAIN KIRON! WE''VE GOT A BIG ONE!" "WE'LL BE EATING GOOD TONIGHT WOOHOO!"

Kiron stripped himself once more. Diving head first into the boiling water, thanks to his father and Xanuthos, he was completely resistance to the boiling water and could see clearly underwater. THIS ONE'S WAY LONGER THAT FATHER KARA WAS RIGHT IT'S HUGE! Those scales could be a good material too a nice oceanic green-blue I like that!

Kiron felt a presence behind him, he turned around to the gaping mouth of the giant beast. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! The beast snapped its jaws together as it passed through Kiron.

"KIRON! KIRON! HONEY! PIECE OF DRAGON SHITE WHERE ARE YOU?"

The levianthan's head appeared behind Kara. She turned to see Kiron holding it's jaws open. Struggling was definitely the word to describe Kiron's efforts at trying to keep alive. Kara's grin completely disappeared. She snapped completely enveloped in rage, her voice just as booming as Kiron's. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY MAN, YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR A SHITTY WATER SNAKE!" Kara grabbed Urgos from the inner forge within her body. The weapon it self was a curve tipped double ended broadsword with a little piece of a manola great tree to hold the two ends together.

Kara launched herself towards the beast, unfortunately she over shot and completely missed the head, she readjusted her self mid-air and placed her hands and feet in a tight grip around the blades of Urgos. She landed with a spark and started to surf along the leviathan's body, scraping off a a giant portion of the first layer of scales. She reached it's tail and cut part of it off in an attempt for the leviathan to release Kiron. It didn't budge. The tail was spewing fiery bits of blood all over into the boiling water. Considering Urgos weighed 900lbs collectively, it was an easy cut for Kara. She ran up the beasts body using Urgos to climb, she looked back at the ship and shouted:

"STOP STANDING AROUND START KILLING THIS SERPENT BITCH!" Kara yelled at the rest of the team while she was digging Urgos deeper and deeper into the beast. She rode Urgos down the beast's back until she launched herself off by cutting off part of the tip of the tail.

Kiron's hands and feet started to bleed as the extremely sharp teeth started to dig in deep into him. "THIS FUCKER IS PUTTING UP A NASTY FIGHT! THIS IS AWESOME!"

*Note when Kiron stated This is going to be fun! He was NOT being sarcastic.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was not prepared for this though he should've been. This was an adventure for possible dangers, possible life threatening situations such as this. The drakkollis shot up to his feet hissing, "Leviathan? I have no idea what it is or what they are but I'm going for it!" He spread out his massive wings and ran leaping across the deck onto the leviathan. A black foggy mist formed and he disappeared into thin air.

Darkhor was nowhere to be seen at this point. A spot in the water bubbled as black mist rose from the water. Darkhor soon reappeared with a pair of long sharp iron claws which he swam dragging them up the leviathan's belly side, aiming for right underneath the scales. The boiling water though came as a shock to his body and he passed out. Unable to swim now he began to sink to the bottom.

The drakkollis being part dragon part fairy and part devil just didn't protect him from the heat. The good thing was that he had temporary water breathing but no one else knew of this. When he touched the water his hands and feet became webbed and a sail like fin across his back came out as well as neck frills. His tail was like an eel's tailfin now but those features didn't matter now that he was unconscious. Darkhor only just wanted to help take down the beast only to end up only hurting himself.

Celegwen

"Darkhor!" Hakan shouted, jumping up onto the side of the ship. He leapt off the side, diving toward the boiling water.

"No!" Taiga cried. Hakan's heat tolerance was extremely high, but it wouldn't protect him from Leviathan-induced boiling temperatures. She raced over, shooting an icy stream from her fingertips which covered her brother just before he hit the water. "This is why love is useless, you bastard!"

Hakan dove into the water and managed to grab hold of Darkhor. He was surprised at the adaptations the drakkollis had grown, but that wasn't the moment to ponder over his anatomy. He swam to the surface, drawing a large breath and pulling Darkhor away from the boiling water.

Taiga stopped her protection and focused her energy on the Leviathan. Kara's sword was impressive indeed, but the Leviathan was a creature of magic. Kiron might've had magic deep inside of him which had kept him alive thus far, but he couldn't last too much longer. She whistled loudly, then ran on ice steps around the thrashing serpent.

"Kara!" She shouted, rounding the body. "Leviathan's are fire and water magic! You fight both with ice!" Taiga shot a clear stream of ice toward Urgos, encasing the blades in ice magic. A blade alone couldn't stop the creature, but perhaps with Taiga's magic, Kara had a real shot against it.

She raced in a spiral up the Leviathan's long body, freezing the beast with every step she took. Taiga reached its head and leapt off, surfing on ice. "Kiron! I need you to trust me!" She looked at the blood dripping down his arms, as his strength started to fade. "On the count of three, jump!" Glancing behind the Leviathan, she started shooting ice down the creature's throat, freezing it from the inside out. "One!" Glancing one more time, she put all of her power into one last incredible blast. "Three!"

Her eyes shot white electricity from them and entire body was consumed by a blizzard-like storm. Kiron leapt forward. The fall was no more than six feet, and he landed on Kaeligar's back behind Raukaas. The Sleipnir ran across air currents to gallop on the sea once more, letting Kiron get his strength back and help Hakan and Darkhor onto the massive stallion.

The Leviathan snapped its mouth closed, and Taiga finished her attack, losing her strength. One more hit, she thought. If it gets hit hard enough one more time, it'll shatter.

"Kaeligar, run!" She shouted. "Kara, now!"

almighyxcavus

SHE'S GOING TO BOIL ALIVE IF I DON'T DO SOMETHING. Fuck I can barely move my arms or legs, that thing did me good. WING'S DON'T FAIL ME NOW. "Hakan take the reigns quick!" Kiron leaped off Kaeligar, quickly gaining momentum from the air current. Kiron was practically at his father's speed at this point. His arms and legs were practically limp.

Just as Taiga was about to hit the boiling water, Kiron skimmed his chest just above the surface and Taiga landed perfectly on his back. "Jeez, you're heavier than I would've thought!" Kiron couldn't land normally so he wound up flopping on deck next to the helm. Thankfully Taiga was unscathed.

Back on the serpent's body...

Kara planted Urgos into the beasts scales, thankfully from Taiag's ice it was able to pierce the beast's skin with ease. She leaned back with all her force causing what would be a completely unnatural bend to any normal blade. She rocketed into the air spiraling Urgos like a baton across her body, whilst also spiraling herself. She turned into a weird looking comet and started to shout: "YOU PIECE OF DRAGON SHITE, TAKE THIS YOU FUCKING SAID EXCUSE FOR A MONSTER.
"FROOOOOOOZEN, TORNAAAAAAAAADO PILEDRIVEEEEEEEEEER!"

Kara slammed into the back of the head, Urgos's frozen blade and weight on top on the levianthan's frozen throat couldn't handle the almost 20 TONS of force being driven into it. The head bursted completely off and onto the deck, surprisingly the animals were safe since the boat is made out of manola wood. Not even a single crack along the deck. It started to snow...

The creature's mouth was still gaping open as well as the golden eye's that glowed like a viper. Kara landed on the deck once more, dropping Urgos and rushing over to Taiga, resting her up against the main mast. She quickly rushed over to Kiron and began to carry him just like he did with Rima. "As much as a shithead you are. You're still as reliable as ever." Kiron spoke, his arms and legs were covered in blood, "we're still a great fighting pair, just like when we were together. Maybe we can try again?" Kara questioned as she laid him down next to Rima. Kara began to clean Kiron up as she awaited for a response. "It's not me you got to talk to, it's them two." Kiron nodded to Rima and Taiga. "I'll see what I can do hun." Kara said with a smile before kissing im on the forehead.

She walked out to Taiga checking to see if she had broken anything. "Thank goodness... Almost thought you were done for. Also thank's for the ice it really helped out." Taiga looked like she was in no condition to move. Kara lifted her into her quarter's and laid her in the bed. Kara pulled up a chair to make sure Taiga was alright.

Celegwen

"F-fuck off," Taiga said, shivering violently.

Even in her extremely weakened state, the girl was still annoyed by Kara's mere presence. Something about Kara just annoyed Taiga. She appreciated being brought to her quarters, but weakness wasn't something Taiga was relaxed about displaying, even in safety.

Kaeligar leapt back on deck. Hakan laid Darkhor on the ground, then helped Raukaas down. He unlocked the deck, and Calconirr ran up and into Taiga's quarters. His white hackles raised, and he growled protectively at Kara. "C-C-Cal!" Taiga snapped. The wolf stopped growling and laid beside his master.

Hakan looked at Raukaas. "Buddy, take care of your dad. I need to help my sister." He ran into her quarters and saw the wolf and Kara there. "Fuck," he whispered. Taiga's lips were blue, and her already pale skin had an icy sheet covering her. She reached her hand out, and Hakan grabbed it, throwing his heat energy toward her. It didn't matter.

"M-Make sure Raukaas and Dar-Darkhor are okay," she said softly. "I'm gonna be unavailable f-for a while. T-Take ch-charge a bit?"

"No way," he said. "That's your job."

She shook her head, her white-blonde hair starting to freeze. "J-Just k-keep them-m safe."

Hakan nodded and left her and Kara together. He walked over to Darkhor. Kaeligar had his nose in the little drakkollis' lap, and Hakan sat with Darkhor. He sped up the drying process, but realized that cold might've been the only thing able to wake him... Cold being the one thing Hakan had no access to.

Taiga looked at Kara. "D-Do me a f-favor?" She asked. Her lips were stiffening and it was becoming increasingly difficult to speak. Slowly, Taiga was taking the appearance of a frozen corpse. "W-Watch my f-fool-l of-f a b-brother. And w-wake R-Rima f-f-for K-Kiron. He needs h-her."

almighyxcavus

Kiron worried as he laid next to Rima, he wish he could've helped but it was better to take care of the leviathan first, at least they now had a souvenir. I feel useless, I hope Taiga is alright at least.

Kara smirked a little. "Captain, with all due respect, I'm not listening to your orders. Now don't take this the wrong way." Kara sat in bed next to Taiga focusing on her breathing. "Harmonius frestos," Kara looked into Taiga's eyes, "Au Ruyan Urrui Rauksa Neurr Uka." A glowing energy flowed around Kara as she kissed Taiga, placing one hand on her cheek. Taiga could hear Kara's thoughts... I'm not letting you suffer for a third of the day, and especially n-not-t b-b-by y-y-yo-urs-s-s-el-l-lf-f. B-b-br-a-c-c-e yourself t-t-his is gon-n-n-na h-hurt.

Kara's body became cold, extremely cold. Cold enough to the point where she could feel her inner forge freezing. After 10 minutes, Kara became unconscious, unaware if she was actually able to help her or not.

Celegwen

Just over eight hours of excruciating pain later, the ice coating on Taiga melted. It was a long and agonizing process, but Taiga knew it was necessary to getting her strength back. In the final blast she gave, she had cast every bit of her ice aura into the Leviathan. Unfortunately, that meant she had to suffer through the long process of getting the ice back into her body.

Though Kara's intentions were good, all that came of it was another person becoming incapacitated. And Kara definitely underestimated the strength of the absorption process. Simply by touching the chilled girl during the trying time could easily give someone hypothermia. The kiss was what basically caused Kara's insides to freeze.

Taiga gasped for air once the ice melted completely. Her eyes opened, and she coughed, sitting up. Calconirr jumped off the bed and stretched. The girl looked at Kara, unconscious and laying halfway on the bed. She struggled in her weakened state to lift Kara onto her bed. Common sense lesson when she wakes up, she thought to herself. Calconirr followed her out of the room, and Taiga wrapped her cloak around her. Though the process was over, she wasn't completely back to her normal self.

She walked on deck, looking up at the stars. She glanced around and saw Hakan at the helm. "What're you doing?" She asked.

His eyes widened. "You're okay?"

"Not the time," she said. "What's up with Darkhor?"

"He needs your help," Hakan said. "Are you strong enough?"

She shrugged. "Let's find out." Taiga walked over to Darkhor and Raukaas, who was curled in a ball near his father. She smiled softly at the little drakkollis and placed her hand on Darkhor's head. She closed her eyes and a weak glow engulfed her hand. She ran her hand over Darkhor's body, chilling him.

"Where's Kiron?" She asked.

Hakan shook his head. "Hasn't come out yet. Figured he's sleeping."

She shook her head. "He's like I am. He wouldn't be sleeping." She walked over and lightly knocked on the door to Kiron's quarters. Walking in, she saw Kiron lying relatively motionless on the bed. His eyes were open and he looked at her, so Taiga walked in and stood weakly with her back against the wall. She still looked like she was on the verge of death, but at least was up and moving. More than she could say for Kiron.

"You really held your own out there," she said. "I'm impressed. To be honest," she untied her braid and tucked her hair behind her ear, "I'm a little surprised you didn't use that magical dragon halo thing you have."

almighyxcavus

Kiron became furious at Taiga for just a moment. But he realized what happened had happened, their was no changing it. As much as he wanted to confront her about what happened that day, he didn't want a fight between the alpha's of the group. Hell, Taiga did technically save him from the leviathan. He sighed and let out a puff of blue smoke.

"I really don't know, I remembered I could use it, but for some reason it just didn't want to come out. It even got to the point where I could almost feel the aura. But nothing happened. I can't believe you still remember that day. I really just want to become furious since you helped the person that killed my great uncle, but considering my current position as well you risking your life to save my sorry ass, there's no reason for me to. That was a sad day, but a lesson nonetheless. as far as the halo goes, I have honestly no clue as to when it will appear again."

Kiron looked over at Rima who was starting to show signs of waking up. He looked back at Taiga and spoke: "Where's Kara? What happened to her?"

Celegwen

"Of course I remember that day," she said, chuckling. "It was kind of an intense day."

She rubbed her arms quickly, the friction giving her no heat.

"Kara is unconscious in my quarters at the moment." Kiron looked confused for a moment. "She did some spell, which you better talk to her about. That chick needs a serious talk on not taking on something she knows nothing about. Granted, she had good intentions."

She breathed into her hands. Icy breath...wonderful.

"She kissed me, which I'm gonna kick her ass a little for, trying to take on the icy sheet I was absorbing. Brave thing to do, but bravery is definitely by far the kindest word for stupidity. She froze pretty quickly." Taiga saw noticed Rima was starting to stir. "Don't worry, it's temporary. Just...don't let her do something like that again."

Sheshia

Rima finally was escaping that reality. Hearing faint voices she stirs and opens her eyes looking around, "What's going on?" She asks looking at Kiron and Taiga pointing at both them, "Why are you looking half dead and why are you," She points and Kiron, "Not moving correctly." She asks like a drunk, "What the fuck happened while I was out?!" Rima sits up than thinks twice about it laying back down quickly. "To soon for that." She says closing her eyes for a moment then looking around, "Did the potatoes make it?"

Darkhor Saurguse

It took a little while until Darkhor finally woke up. He was in pain, whole body stinging from being boiled alive in sea water but at least the ice power Taiga used on him helped him to be not in as much pain. He opened his eyes and he tried to sit up but, "AH FUCK! NNnnnnn..." He just couldn't stand it. He hasn't been in this kind of condition for a long time since he was just a teenager age of 15 years.

Darkhor having to wake to this was not in the least pleasant. Why is it that he cried so much? More than anyone else on this ship he had literally been the one to cry more than anyone around him. He just couldn't help it, it was the nature of a drakkollis. He scanned the surroundings with his eyes for Hakan then spotted him.

He also noticed Raukaas curled up next to him and tried to smile but he didn't. He croaked, "Hakan is everyone else OK??" Raukaas who was curled next to him looked up, "DAD!" He hugged him but his father ground his teeth grimacing. The little drakkollis let go, "I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to..."

He was just glad to see his dad seemed to be OK. Darkhor replied, "No you're fine..." He paused then looked at Hakan, "I... I wanted to help everyone else... I didn't mean to cause anything irrational or make anyone afraid, startled for what I just have done..." A look of concern on his face, "I could have gotten myself killed couldn't I have?" The drakkollis lifted his arm looking at both amrs and hands seeing that large patches of his skin had turned white, pink and little red and shook his head looking back at his lover.

Celegwen

"Yeah, you could have," Hakan said, frowning. Normally, he would have gone over and hugged Darkhor or sat with him, but he wasn't exactly thrilled with the drakkollis' decision. Not wanting to fight, he just stayed at the helm.

He shook his head and cracked his neck with a yawn. Hakan knew nothing about sailing, but after the Leviathan incident, he refused to have nobody at the helm. Since Kara was nowhere to be found, Taiga wasn't nearly strong enough, and Kiron was practically paralyzed, he decided that the task fell to him.

With a sigh, he looked at Darkhor. "Please, don't do that again. I know you meant well, but you can't just literally jump into a dangerous situation without knowing what you're getting yourself into. That's how you leave Raukaas without a father."

Taiga smirked at Rima, her eyes half closed. "Everyone's fine, for the most part. At least they will be. Pretty sure Kara could use your help when you're feeling up to it."

A sudden chill spread through her body. Taiga shivered visibly and sank against the wall, sitting with her knees tucked to her chest. She relaxed and breathed slowly. She looked at Kiron and laughed breathily. "This process really fucking sucks."

She struggled weakly to her feet, using the wall to balance. "Welcome b-back, Rima," she said. "I'll let Kiron fill you in on what happened." The girl opened the door and stumbled through it, regaining her balance just outside.

almighyxcavus

Kiron turned towards Rima: "Just to sum it up, we get attacked by a leviathan, I also got eaten hence why I can't move my arms or legs right now. Taiga and Kara kicked it's ass while I just held on for dear life, practically." Kiron shimmied himself into an upright position. He looked out through the window seeing all the beautiful constellations. There's the constellation for Crowned Maha! We're definitely going in the right direction.

Kara started to regain consciousness. She her opened her eyes and saw she was still in Taiga's room. Better get out of here before she kills me. Kara stood up, holding her arms as if she was shivering. Her footsteps left snowflakes on the floor, she didn't notice it, all she was aware of is the fact that she felt extremely cold. The only part of her body that had some warm relief was her inner forge in her stomach area. She placed her hand on the door knob and a light sheet of ice formed around it. She waddled outside to see Hakan at the helm at sat down next to him. the boards slowly becoming coated with snow.

Sheshia

Rima feels relief that everyone was okay she felt a pang of sadnes also. The others were fighting something while she way laying her not doing anything. Sitting up she feels light headed hugging Kiron, "Thank goodness your okay." She says quietly grabbing Kiron's hand and waving her hand over the wounds not saying much of anything. She had her duty and she was going to accomplish it on way or another even if she was going to be stuck in bed for a few days. Fighting back the nausea and tiredness moving onto the other hand. "I guess you got more wounds somewhere else if you were fighting a leviathan." Rima comments having trouble pronouncing leviathan. Her vision was still blurry but it'll work itself out in time. "Anyone else need healed?" Rima asks carefully moving to inspect the rest of his body she could reach for any other wounds. Finding Kiron's legs full of holes she cringes a bit and starts to heal them also.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor saw Hakan avoided him by standing at the helm instead and hearing him sigh and tell him this. It was very true, he could end up having Raukaas without a father with this kind of behavior. And this behavior must be put to an end but this was a habit of his, a very bad one. The drakkollis didn't want to end up dying in such an idiotic way and for it to be remembered that way. An embarrassment for a clan leader to die off in that manner.

Getting up on his feet he was about to do what he would normally do with Hakan which was either stay by his side or hug him but today just wasn't going to happen. At least that was what Darkhor had thought, the thought of it pained him. Though... this wasn't the only thought that entered his mind, he began to remember the day he lost Leana, an even more painful thought. He started crying again but stopped and forced it all down, his eyes changed to a deep orange almost red, an indication that he was not happy, a sign that he was feeling depressed. He did not like to see his lover in a pissy mood because of his actions nor did he like to remember the way his wife died.

The drakkollis let out a long sigh which was something else he hadn't shown to anyone and rubbed his lower belly. He hadn't sighed or displayed this eye color to anyone in this group before. Darkhor silently walked away which was also something he had not done in front of anyone here before. His behavior had seemingly changed as he slinked back to his room very oddly quiet sitting on the bed and hides himself under the blanket covers. Only Raukaas would know of this behavior and the little drakkollis had not seen him act like this in years.

Raukaas got up and stood next to Hakan looking up at him, "Dad hasn't acted like this in a long time since my mom died." The little drakkollis wasn't happy seeing that people were not happy at this time. Not sure of what else to do he began to fiddle around his own magic to try to ignore everything else. He made a little poof of black mist then sat down in a huff, growling and pouting, "I can't do it! I can't do it like dad does!" He only did it once and was upset that wasn't able to manifest anything at first attempt and gave up on that one try.

"And I don't know how to fly yet! But I wanna fly now. I wanna know how to do magic! I wanna know it all! RIGHT NOW!" He had a frown on his face looking mad. That was the first time Raukaas has actually shown any frustration. He obviously wanted to know how to do the things his father did. The little drakkollis's tail was thumping loudly on the floor of the ship as he stood up and flapped his wings, "My dad told me he was a little younger than me when he learned to fly..."

Celegwen

"That's enough of that!" Hakan said to Raukaas. "What do you think your father would say?" He thought for a minute. "No... What do you think Taiga would say if she saw you trying to do that?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Taiga asked. She stepped onto the deck and smiled at the young drakkollis. Her hair started to thaw and the color was returning to her face. She still held her cloak closed, but acted strong in front of her brother and Raukaas.

"Why aren't you resting?"

She shook her head. "I don't need to."

"You almost died."

"Yeah," she said with a shrug. "But that was a few hours ago. I'm good now."

Hakan looked at her, squinting his eyes in disbelief. The girl must've really gotten the shit beaten out of her to just up and walk away from what Hakan thought was the verge of death. "Can you please just take it easy?"

Taiga rolled her eyes and nodded. "Sure, if that's what you want to hear." She smirked and turned to Raukaas. "I think you could definitely learn to fly, but I'm going to make a deal with you. I'll help you to fly, but you have to wait until I'm strong enough." She then turned to look toward the helm for the first time and saw Kara next to her brother. "What the hells are you doing with him?"

"Be nice," Hakan said. "She's not as bad as you think."

She pursed her lips. "She's an idiot. Being an idiot gets you killed." Taiga didn't wait for a response, instead walking into her quarters and closing the door.

almighyxcavus

Kara's shivering started to settle down more, but the snow kept growing from her body. It touched Hakan for a moment before completely evaporating. Kara's bangs covered her eyes causing a shadow to form just to the middle of her nose. She spoke in a low voice, but loud enough for Hakan to hear: "She's right... I'm an idiot. I came onto this ship in the hopes of reuniting with my lover even though his parents hated me. I tried to make new bonds but I got shut down everytime. Battling with Taiga was an amazing experience. I just wanted to make her feel proud of me, im no leader, no alpha of the pack, I follow powerful people. But they always turn me down. Im stopping the ship for a moment."

Hakan dropped anchor as Kara had requested.

Kara stood up, shaking off any snow flakes that had developed on her while hanging her head. She walked over to the leviathan's head and lifted it with slight struggle. Holding it above her head she walked to the bow of the ship. She threw the head forward past the ship. She grabbed Urgos from her inner forge and planted it into the wood. She rocketed herself into the air and appeared just past the head. She spun rapidly generating an absurd amount of momentum, a massive kick hit the head dead center in the nose sending it flying into the bow. The head was impaled perfectly. SeRimas was now the scariest ship on the entire ocean. Kara summoned a thick layer of snow to slide back onto the ship with.
"Tell Taiga that I would like to be her smith if her staff ever needed to be fixed." Kara mumbled to while still hanging her head. She hoisted up the anchor and climbed her way back up to the crow's nest. She balled up into a fetal position attempting to stay warm.

"Thank you hun I really appreciate your help." Kiron kissed Rima on the forehead before attempting to walk again. "Looks like my legs wil have to heal up on their own." Kiron attempted to stand, but his legs were still damages heavily even after being healed by Rima. He used his wings to leave the quarters. Looking up he saw Kara shivering, he flew up to the crow's nest with a blanket he grabbed from inside. He placed the blanket on Kara and lit a small flame above her in the hopes of keeping her warm. He flew back down to Hakan who was piloting the ship well. "Hold on, this doesnt look right." Kiron flew back into his quarters and nabbed his pirate hat. Holding it behind his back he surprised Hakan by placing it on his head and flew back a little. "ARGH Pirate Captain Hakan on deck mateys!"
Kiron chuckled before patting Hakan on the shoulder. "Thanks friend, I really apreciate you taking the lead while your sister and I were out. Speaking of... Is she alright?"

Celegwen

Hakan chuckled, taking the hat off and flipping it once with a smirk. "Not the Essyrni style," he said, placing it on a wooden banister. "Taiga's an asshole," he said to Kiron's surprise.

Insulting his sister wasn't exactly the norm for Hakan, but he felt her judgement and dislike of Kara was unjustified and just plain rude.

He stepped away from the helm, waving his arm for Kiron to take over. "I'm sorry about her. She gets too involved in fights. When she uses her power, she goes too far. I warned her before that she's going to get herself killed." He shook his head, running his fingers through his rarely loose, golden-blond hair. "Almost did this time."

Sheshia

Laying down again with a huff as soon as Kiron leaves by the he was out the door Rima tried to protest going out there without beung healed but it was to late and he was already out the door. She looks around again still tired since she had no true sleep in like a day or two, she lost track of time. Ignoring the temptation to stay in bed and sleep Rima gets up and sits on the edge of the bed. One if her questions were not answered still.

Standing up she makes her way to the deck and looks around, Kiron was at the helm with Hakan. She notices something different. Walking towards what was once the leviathan stuck to the side of the ship. Well it's head. Rima looks at it, if they were chased by pirates or another monster wouldn't it slow them down? Rubbing her temples since her head ached still she crosses her arms looking at it. Rima tilts her head thinking for a second, it looked very well stuck on there. She smiles and jumps onto it lightly climbing over it looking at the creature curiously hanging onto its teeth and other parts of it's body. "Interesting." To bad she wasn't there during the fight this must have been a beautiful beast for sure.

Tags: