Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aurora's Snowflake {Private}

Started by Celegwen, September 18, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Tak'karan smirked when Aetroskos announced his arrival. The duo had pretty similar styles, so it was entertaining for the Gambler. Aetroskos' bow was respectful and not required, so the three siblings returned the gesture.

Granted, watching the man kiss their sister wasn't exactly a treat for Tak'karan and Abri. Taiga wiped her mouth, entirely done with all of that. They need to figure out a different way to work with people, she thought to herself. "Thank you," was all she verbalized.

The sudden switch in the man's attitude put Abri on edge. Aetroskos had an unexpected rage inside of him, as he seized his sister by the throat. Abri was about to step in, but Tak'karan put his arm out to stop his brother. "This isn't right," Abri said in a forced whisper. "She doesn't deserve to die."

"This is not your business, brother," Tak'karan said. "She will be fine."

Afterwards, Aetroskos' just completely switched back to his kind nature. This guy certainly had many  faces! When he mentioned needing Abri's help, the Elemental shook his head. "Your domain is the forest, Aetroskos," he said. "I represent life. You shook seek my sister, Padauk. Representing earth, I think she'd fit your needs better."

Taiga bowed her head to the dragon's woven form, and Tak'karan extended his hand to shake. "Thank you, again," he said.

almighyxcavus

Aetroskos waved his hand with a smile towards Tak'Karan. "No need, this was my family's fault I take blame for my sister's actions thus I cannot accept your handshake. Also, Taiga make sure you don't go blindly throwing your staff to save this idiot from what she deserves again. She can't even die in the tundra, thus I don't mean to undermine your efforts, it was practically useless. Please understand that is not an insult in the slightest, just a mere exchange of information."

Aetroskos looked towards Abri with a slightly stern look. "Thank you Abri, but I fear what may be happening to my forest is beyond your sibling's control as well. I cannot confirm this as of the moment, but I will contact her first. May I ask? You elementals are telepathic beings are you not? Thus we guardians should be able to communicate with you fairly easily correct? If so, where is Padauk currently so that I may speak with her?"

Sathurra stood in a slight grief-stricken state. She truly cared for the tundra, but her love for her home did cloud her mind too much sometimes.

Celegwen

Tak'karan was slightly put off by the dragon's refusal of his handshake, but he had come across personalities of all kinds so he didn't really take it personally. Taiga appreciated the new information, but her pride was a little hurt. She also didn't appreciate that she had sacrificed her staff for the dragon when she didn't have to. Still, that new one was pretty cool.

Abri closed his eyes briefly, feeling the energies from his siblings. He reopened them with a slight smirk. "She is in the Draconi Forest currently," he said with a slight chuckle. Abri rubbed the back of his neck. "She's having a conversation with a flower bush at the moment, so my advice is to wait until they're finished. Padi isn't the warmest person to approach, and she'll like you even less if you interrupt an exchange with a floral friend."

Tak'karan and Taiga smirked at each other, thinking about Padi's feisty attitude. Aetroskos was definitely in for a treat. "Thanks," the girl said with a shrug. "I'm sorry for any trouble."

"I don't believe we're needed here any longer," Tak'karan said. He kissed Taiga's forehead, then bowed his head to the dragon, before walking off and disappearing into the snowy weather. Abri hugged his sister and smiled at the dragons, then followed Tak'karan.

almighyxcavus

"I shall follow their lead and be on my way as well. Now if I have to come back here again..." "Yes brother..." "Good, Taiga please give your brothers a thank you from me. I will be meeting with Padi soon enough." Aetroskos walked over to the edge of the path they were on. He waved before falling backwards and spiraling mid-air to shift into his dragon form.

"I'm sorry about that. I guess I got a little too caught up in the moment. At least you still have your staff..."

Celegwen

Taiga was a little unnerved by the dragon's apology. She admired Sathurra, but what had just happened definitely damaged Taiga's view of her.

Her brothers and Sathurra's brother were thankfully able to reverse it.

"Yes," she said quietly. "At least I still have this. Thank you for it, by the way. I wasn't insulted or anything by you doing that. It's just..." She shook her head. "I can't have both of those 'titles' and I freaked out."

almighyxcavus

Sathurra for the first time in her life felt like a reject and utterly useless. She had done everything she could've to repay the elemental for saving her, but in the end it didn't even matter. At this point she just wanted to destroy everything she had constructed for she knew Taiga did not want it in the first place. "It's fine I understand, don't worry about it. I'm going to head to my tree once again. The borealis will construct stairs for an easy decent if need be."

Sathurra hung her head with a slight angle, so that Taiga wouldn't notice. Just as she said, once she was about to take a step off the ledge, a piece of a staircase lit up as her foot touched the air. Once her foot left, the light disappeared back into nothingness once more.

Sathurra hoped that Taiga wouldn't have noticed her tears as well. She was good at hiding them. She reached the bottom and headed straight for her tree. She summoned a crystal wall around herself that couldn't be seen through whatsoever.

Tags: