Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Simple Solutions [Rhi!] [M]

Started by Draconian, February 06, 2023, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Raizel was quick to tuck the key into a little secret bottom if a flower pot by the window before she listened to Cadmus fully.

It should have been a surprise, but it just felt like a puzzle piece snapping into place to finish more of a picture. While the news of 'I knew it was you' brought a weight to her chest, the following 'I didn't want to believe it' gave it meaning. Would he have been disappointed if it hadn't been her? Raizel shifted her own cloak and gave him a sidelong glance, saw him looking at her ankle.

"Cadmus," she said softly, taking his hand and while still going in the correct general direction, led him into the night-shadow of a building where she stood against a wall. "If you had come to me first while tracking me, while I was running away, do you really think I would have trusted you?" the leading answer was 'no, of course not'. It was a lie though and she knew it. Raizel would have trusted him immediately and not questioned it. "We slept together like... two times." She added dismissively, obviously she wasn't going to trust someone she barely knew. That was dumb.

She let go of his hand and pressed her hands to his shoulders, giving them a squeeze before she cupped his face, her hands rough and warm with an odd delicateness to her touch on his cheeks. "I trust you now because things went so badly for me and you came through. You helped me. Then you even let me straddle and stab you a little bit," Raizel let her hands fall to her sides and she gave a little shrug and tucked some loose hair behind her ear.

"If you can forgive me dreamstabbing you, I can forgive you wanting to see me so badly you thought you were daydreaming my scent, deal?" She winked at him before tapping his chest with her knuckles as she made to begin walking again.

Tags: