Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where mages dare to tread?

Started by Wycliff, February 07, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Jace gave Jasper a, 'Just go with it' look. "Thank you, Pella: in fact, there is something you could do. I'd like to meet my Grandparents, if they're here."

Pella nodded ferociously. "Of course, sir! I'll let them know of your arrival immediately!" She took off running of the long spiral stairs of the lobby, leaving the two of them alone.

Jace turned to Jasper. "I'll explain the situation to my family, you don't need to pretend to be my sister or anything of the sort. If there's anything we Alveron's despise, it's purposeful deception."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonSong

"Oh, great." Jasper glowered at him. "Well, you Alverons have a fun little family reunion, I'll just get out of your hair-"

She glanced back over her shoulder and her scowl deepened. "...As soon as it's safe."

Wycliff

Jace raised an eyebrow. "Come to think of it, why are you even here? I could be wrong, of course, but you don't look particularly Connloathian." The idea was preposterous that any mage would willingly enter or stay in Connloath without some ulterior motive.

Before she could answer, though, two figures appeared from the hallway at the apex of the stairs: a large, aged man with a trimmed but full grey beard, and an old woman with a cane, her other arm locked in the old man's. A booming voice echoed through the hall, centered around the man. "Jace, Elenoir! It's about time you stopped by!" Even in his age, there was a liveliness to the man's visage, and the duo began to descend the stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonSong

She scowled, ready to snip back a biting retort about how that wasn't any of his gods-damned business, but then the old geezers appeared at the top of those ridiculously massive stairs.

"When exactly are you planning on telling them I'm not your sister?" she hissed under her breath, watching the elderly couple warily.

Tags: