Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teacher's Lounge [Open to Wyrdwood Professors]

Started by DragonSong, March 05, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Ah." She frowned slightly. "What brought you back, if you don't mind me asking? I mean...why come back to teach here?"

Celegwen

"I like playing with sharp things," he said with a smirk. "Magical sharp things are even more fun." It was a pretty simple answer. Rick wasn't exactly a complicated person.

DragonSong

"Plenty of places to do that," Idara pointed out with a small smile. "I mean, why teach?"

She wasn't sure why she was pressing-- curiosity, mostly, but maybe a little something else too. Maybe she still wasn't entirely sure why she was here, maybe she was hoping someone else might give her an answer.

Celegwen

There was a moment of silence, as the man thought about her question. It wasn't that he didn't know the answer, but he wasn't exactly the most touchy-feely, spill your emotions type of guy.

A muffled voice came from Rick's direction, and he raised his brow, glancing down at his hip and rolling his eyes. He looked at Idara almost in dread. "Okay, don't get freaked," he said.

Rick drew his sword again, the muffled sound turning into the clear sound of a woman's voice. "About damn time," she said. Yeah, the sword was talking. "Hi, Idara, sweetie. I'm Twilight's Cry. Been with this fine piece of meat since he started teachin' so I know what I'm sayin' and I'm sayin' that you ain't gonna get an answer to that question. This boy is so damn emotionally stunted-"

"Alright, enough out of you!" Rick spat, putting the chuckling sword back into its sheath with a huff.

DragonSong

The mage blinked, staring at the blade, then back up at Rick's face. "Well. She's...interesting," she said, wide eyed.

Tags: