Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2004, 11:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

MOVED THREAD

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON: August 22nd, 2004
POSTED BY: Ivv
PLOT STILL IN THE MAKING
NEW MEMBERS/IDEAS WELCOMMED!

Alrighty, about... two years ago? Maybe more? I can't remember when Rhi and I joined Sanyu and Lilith... But anyways! They are key parts in this plot.

Alright. Well, because Rhi loves me, she allowed me to join to "God-moded" characters two years ago. Those characters were the Guardian of the Earth, Vernados (an Angel.. actually the top Angel in Heaven, second to the Gods) and a demon, Mahath (actually Satan's right hand man. Highest demon in all of Hell.. Aside from Satan, of course!)

Those two are at the heads of the war between the light and the darkness which have engulfed the earth many times. But this earth is new and is a level playing field for both sides. Hell wishing to finally gain supremacy over the earth in its quest of ultimate reign, and Heaven seeking to stop them.

Now, this is where the fun comes in. Rhi and I have a certain love-friendship story tossed in the center of all this. Children when they first met (at the Orphanage), Sanyu and Lilith grew to be the very best of friends--the epitome of friendship. Lilith was one of two chosen at birth to defend the earth from chaos (the other a boy only one year older than her named Ahlekk). So Vernados found Lilith and brought her to his "house" where she and Ahlekk could train to be ready for the fight against darkness. But, having Lilith meant he'd have to take Sanyu (the Matron would have it no other way.. seems Lilith and Sanyu were inseparable troublemakers!) so he did--reluctantly--as Sanyu was a demon. A demon who could be of no good to Lilith or to their cause. However, the other side was working hard to rally its numbers as well. Mahath sought out Sanyu and clouded his mind with half truths. He was a demon. He didn't belong with Vernados. Ahlekk would surely kill him. Sanyu needed to join his own kin. And Sanyu did.

So, here we have it. Lilith and Sanyu are about 14 years old (could change... me and Rhi haven’t posted them in ages! One would think they might have gotten older ^^;; heh.. We’re so bad at keeping all of our characters active!) and both sides are growing stronger. Ahlekk and Lilith have been under Vernados' wing and have been training. Sanyu has been getting training from Mahath as well as demons who will help in the cause.

And that's the part where people can jump in! We need (hopefully an equal amount) members for both sides. It doesn't matter if they are pure demons, or humans wishing to help the darkness, or angels or faes or humans or whatever wishing to help the light. My hopes are to develop strong bonds within the two sides and then finally have a full-out war. But this war is not for supremacy. Not yet. This war is just the pebble hitting the water (which will initiate the ripples). It can't be a full war as both sides hardly have the numbers or the strength. This is a war to make a point and to show the other side that they are the best and they will win.

There's a bit more to the story, but I'll post it when I see a few people want to join in ^_^ I hope to have it be a war just between the Light Mage Village and the Dark Mage Village, as that is where the major followers of light and darkness are.

So far here's how the sides look for the war:

The Light- Vernados (Angel, the leader of this side)
- Lilith
- Ahlekk
- Kiari
- Alexandra
- Incus Pileu
- Talia
- Kiade
- Raijah
- Makyo
- Kanina
- Aerandir

The Darkness
- Mahath (demon, leader of this side)
- Sanyu
- Valefa
- Xurlaq
- Tulteiro
- Isabella
- Isadora
- Yama

NOTE: Ok.. I think we have enough, but more are always welcome! And any extra sode-plots miiiiiight work into what I already have planned.. ^^;;

EDIT:
- Current thread for the Light Mage Village (which includes Vernados, Incus, Rose Petal and Alexandra discussing the war) is entitled "Let it begin."
- Current thread for the Dark Mage Village (which, right now, just consists of further training for Sanyu and then some!) is entitled "Sanyu Will Lead."

Anonymous

I'll toss my character Talia into the light side gladly....she's newly joined, and doesn't know much about what she can do (pyrokinetic mutt that she is), but she does know that light tends to be nicer than dark.

Rhindeer

W00tness! More folks for the light! XD

Ivv! I'll toss in Kiade for the Light side, by the way! And... *shuffles through charries* Yokanil for the Dark, of course, since he's Mahath's pet, practically. XP Hhmm...mayhap some of my other faeries, too. They take interest in this sorta stuff, since it'll also involve one of their own...especially since Yokanil was also from their tribe, so they'd be wanting to uphold their honor and whatnot. Stick Raijah and Makyo on the Light side. They don't believe in good or evil, and would only be doing it to get Yokanil and save the eeeearth! XDD But they'd be most at home on that side.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Excellent! w00t!

I'll have to move the posts for Vern/Lilith/Ahlekk to the new LMV and the post of Mahath/Sanyu/Valefa/Yokanil to the new DMV (*giggles for the billionth time at the "DMV" term*)

Rhindeer

I moved the Sanyu/Yokanil/Mahath/Valefa posties already! Haven't moved the others...you go for it! *grin*

DMV...kekekeke...don'tcha know they're one and the same? The Department of Motor Vehicles is EVIL! The long lines...it's pure TORTURE! Thus...they are one and the same. Only, the Department of Motor Vehicles is the modern day dark Mage Village (because, ya gotta admit, it's like a little village in there). XDD

Or...something. Ahahah!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Great! Thanks Rhi! I just moved the LMV thread ;)

RHIIII! Git on MSN!

Anonymous

I've been reading up alot of things for summonings and such and I found this REALLY diabolical one. It's with sumerianism and can be found in the book "Vampires: The Occult Truth" I will try to find it on the net for you but it basically talks about seven demons that torment and brutally murder anyone involved in with the light and light based gods. But, instead of seven I was thinking of bringing it down to about three. Two Vampires and an actual demon. All this would be brought in by my ritualistic charrie, Yama.

Anonymous

I have been neglecting my poor Kanina and her pet horsie-kelpie-thingy, Aerandir for too long, I'll throw them in on the mix. On the light side.