Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Local skipping stone needs friends. Help Rock?

Started by Nordling, April 30, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nordling

So, I did post this in open threads a while ago, but I felt maybe I could also set up a plot request here? I made a new character I'm excited to write about and... it's a rock. That may sound a little silly, but I felt like a sentient object might be a fun perspective to write from, and there's a bit more to it.

There is a dungeon crawl adventure I had the idea for that's surrounding where the rock is, with a fight from a previous adventuring group having gone through the area and a monster-dragon living deeper inside the cave system to encounter too. Perhaps your character or a couple characters could stumble across this talking stone in the dungeon and together navigate? Maybe your character had followed said group only for them to be wiped out. Or perhaps your character was lured into the idea of finding treasure, only to wind up lost in the dungeon itself?

If you might be interested, the topic is here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24991.0

Also, if anybody would like to plot with this character as well, I'm very open to other encounter ideas!