Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seagull Bait [anyone]

Started by Anonymous, April 17, 2006, 10:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ooc: maybe it's better to leave anyway.  i don't know if Silv is even still paying attention. :P

And that was the question that made Elip's brain grind to a halt.  Where would he take her next?  If she was tired, it probably wouldn't be too far.  But like he'd said, it wouldn't have to be far, just away.  "I don't know?  Is there anywhere you'd like to go?  I'll try my best to get you there."  He held her as she clung to his naked form, not worried in the least at this fact.  He'd never really been taught about the modesty thing that humans tended to hold to.

ooc: blegh, short post, but kind of all i could get out with the situation.  we need some solid decisions here!

Anonymous

((Teehee. I bet Silv's watchin'... he's probably got some nefarious scheme under his sleeve!))

Tsisir had no problem clinging to Elip, clothed or not. It didn't seem to matter to the young girl, especially not in her tired state. Nothing really mattered to the girl, she just went along with things. She yawned, holding on as best she could as she looked towards him. Did she have anywhere she wanted to go?

"No... Masta' was mean... but he's gone... so Tsisir has no place to go..." She yawned again. "Tsisir just wants to sleep...." She wasn't sure how long she could stay awake for Elip, and she wanted him to decide fast, so she could rest.

Anonymous

"Okay, then.  Hold tight.  I'll walk us a bit deeper and then we can be off."  Elip waded, still keeping his shoulders under the water, and held Tsisir close to him.  Soon enough, he didn't have to crouch anymore, and Tsisir was dead weight against him in the waves, she being ever so slightly shorter than he.  He said, "Grab onto my fin.  I'll try to go easy on you."  Abruptly, his body began turning gray and grew larger.  His limbs became less prehensile, and his legs fused together.  He fully transformed into his dolphin form, and was no longer able to use human speech.  He would kick his tail rapidly to bring the two of them further out to sea.