Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello everybody!

Started by Pips, October 28, 2019, 04:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pips

Hey! I'm Pips, I came across this forum due to a Reddit post and instantly felt at home! I'm looking forward to RPing in here.

I've never played a freeform RPG such as SotE, always resorting to more crunchy and "player-and-GM" forums, so I'm interested in how this new experience will be. Even though I'll not be so active during my first month in here for college reasons.

Also, obligatory "English is not my first language" disclaimer, though this doesn't seem to be a problem here.

I hope to make many amazing stories with you all!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello Pips! Welcome to SotE!

Freeform RP is pretty easy to pick up, espescially when you you find writing partners you click with! Everyone tends to tell stories a little differently, so as a starting point I'd recommend making a Wants & Limits page- it will help you to find people who write like you do!

Looking forward to seeing what you make :D

Zero

Welcome!

We're happy for you to join us at our wonderful RP home. Everyone is very friendly, so please don't hesitate to ask questions if you ever have them! I can't wait to see what kind of stories you create here with us.

DragonSong

Hiya!

Seconding what Eckhart and Zero have said; SotE is super welcoming and user-friendly, so never hesitate to reach out if you need some assistance!

Looking forward to seeing what kinds of stories you'll right ^.^

quaggan

Hello there! It's nice to see a fresh face, I hope you like it here!