Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Minx's Wants and Limits

Started by minx, August 06, 2020, 06:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minx

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Favorite plots include: Cloak and Dagger, politics, faction/house wars, epic adventures. But if the plot is good enough, I am willing to try anything.

I like danger, romantic/erotic, plot twists, corruption. I guess more adult themed plots.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Uh..boring ones I guess?

What are your favorite character types to play?
Nature lovers are my go-to starting out. I just have one character, for now. Rayne Summerdrop

"Ha! Made ya look!" - Trixie, Mimic

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I've never engaged in pre-scripted role-play, that concept is foreign to me, so all my RP experience has been free form. So, surprised.

How do you feel about group threads?
Sounds interesting.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I only engage in one story at a time, so that I can fully immerse and commit. Once I've committed, you can expect me to post, typically, at least once per day. But I may need an extra day here and there.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm flexible, but after a week or so I would probably consider the thread abandoned.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Could be fun for certain plots.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
Uhh, not sure. I like to take my time and write out detailed posts.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Long and descriptive posts.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I love imperfect characters, or that have a really huge weakness, or that are just really well done

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Avoid OOC too much unless it's important. Absolutely cannot stand meta gaming. If I see that happen, I will confront you.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Okay, I'm not sure if you have the same definition of powerplay/godmoding as me. To me, that means the player has a counter for literally anything and everything and is untouchable. So no, please don't do that.

But in general do I mind if someone tries to do something to my character? No, I don't. But, just remember, every IC action has an IC consequence.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

Organically. If you want to PM me, you can, and I welcome discussing these things to some degree. However, you'll quickly learn I much prefer your character to show interest in mine, and lets deal with that IC. Rejection is fine, again, as long as its IC. Love triangles can be fun. Age is just a number!

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

Chances you'll hit your limit way before I'll hit mine, if done tastefully and not just buckets of blood and gore, I enjoy these themes.

I have some kinks, if interested, please ask.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Maybe. I don't know. Let's cross that bridge if and when we get there.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)

It depends. Sometimes defining features are important to a character's background or story. But as long as you don't try to change MY character without my permission, I generally don't care what you do with yours.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)

Same as above.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

I'm here for adult themed fun! ;)