Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cheesi's Toybox

Started by Cheesigator, April 20, 2022, 09:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesigator

I don't remember how to make one of these.

Hi! I'm Cheesi, I've been off and on the site since 2016. I'm mostly active over on RotE because I do like me some scifi and aliens, but I also like medieval and historical stuff as well so I'm trying to get back into SotE!

You can find my Wants and Limits (here) but a TLDR:
-I do like romance! But I don't want it to be the main end goal, rather a side quest.
-I like writing stories that challenge you to think critically and ask questions, like stuff that centers on morality, what is "true" justice, the meaning of existence, etc.
-Most of my characters have reoccurring themes that I like to incorporate into their writing, so check the "Themes" to get a feel for how the character will be written!

Serendipity

Lectyr Tyranis-
Personality: Fun-loving | Carefree | Prankster | Horndog | Friendly | Extrovert | Loyal
Themes: Helping strangers | Empathy | General comedy | Limits of loyalty

Wanderers/Independents

Atashi Sanchiego-
Personality: Wild | Zealous | Confident | Prankster | Fiery
Themes: General comedy | Childhood trauma | Guilt | How much are we responsible for others' actions

Azalea
Personality: Feisty | Tsundere | Naive | Vain | Insecure
Themes: Weight of responsibility | Expectations on youth | Fear of disappointment | Butterfly effect

Kirkley
Personality: Outgoing | Friendly | Tired | Protective | Somber | Cheeky
Themes: Weight of immortality | Loyalty | Fate | Soul mates | Devotion

Shini
Personality: Gentle | Compassionate | Just | Neutral | Bleeding heart
Themes: Consequences of actions | Butterfly effect | Meddling | Morality | What is true justice | Importance of life

Name
Personality:
Themes: