Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Add A Little Spice to your Life!

Started by visualspice, July 20, 2022, 03:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Hey! Just making a post here with a listing of some of my current characters I'm looking for people to plot with! So please, toss your ideas my way by posting here, poking me on discord, or by sending a DM!

Characters seeking plots!
Name: Coin of Kell
Plot idea(s): Kell, the Servitor of the Coin, is forced to work for whomever possesses his coin/medallion. Could it be YOUR character?! Suggestions that might be fun: a rather lonely character that ends up in unfortunate situations due to their new 'coined' friend (IE: Hey- he could teach that young girl to ride a horse, or just keep her company) It would definitely be a different sort of duty than the all powerful being would be used to! But I'm up for other ideas as well! Toss 'em at me!

Name: Les "Striker" Bayred
Plot idea(s): Looking to develop people from his past or people to help sculpt his future! Help get the hunk out of his funk!

Name: Ina-herit
Plot idea(s): An unseemingly girl has unique powers she's coming into and doesn't quite understand. Do you have a character that could pair well with a Lotus? Come help me discover her mystery!

Name: Persea
Plot idea(s): The Great Shah of Essyrn is young and naïve, yet she is the leader of the great nation of Essyrn. Potential suitors or political 'allies' welcome!

Name: Dornsley
Plot idea(s): A famous architect from Connlaoth, he can be too smart and full of himself for his own good. Suffered from a divorce- looking for that kinda drama or perhaps a new love or apprentice? He also teaches at the college in Uthlyn

Name: Petrin
Plot idea(s): She's been a rebellious thorn in the Grand Duke's side since Ahjfeld fell in the war. Most of the land is decimated but she still clings to what is left of her home. Some would seek to eradicate her as new powers are looking to be placed to rule this war healing duchy of Connlaoth.

Name: Leif
Plot idea(s): With a chip on his shoulder and a man who more or less leads a double life, he still mourns for his late wife and throws himself wholly into his 'dark knight' persona.

OPEN THREAD:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=11795.new#new
A dire boar threatens an Inn! Will you be a hero the Inn needs!?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I have more new characters! Just gonna post the one for now ~

Ithica - she's a bound worker at a forbidden library. Wanna break in? ;)
Or I'd be up for princely scholars seeking truths!

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao