Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Best Behavior [Spicy!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 09, 2023, 01:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Fair point! Pepper clamped her mouth shut, because she was just paranoid enough to worry someone might hear them through the earth.

Fortunately, they didn't have to stay in darkness for long as Connor provided a light source, though the light only revealed what she could already feel: they were entombed down there with no space to really go anywhere. It was a damned good thing Pepper wasn't claustrophobic or she would have lost her mind. She still might lose it since Connor thought this was so damned funny!

"Ugh, whatever," she hissed, and gave him a nudge. "D'ya know any cloaking spells? I sure's hell don't! Fun fact, I'm also not really sure how to get us out without gettin' us crushed 'cause I repeat, this wasn't what was s'pposed to happen!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He was trying so hard not to laugh too loudly- but the more she talked about their predicament, the more his body shook.
"I dunno, it's kinda nice down here. Don't have any home work.. we could eat some worms.." he went on.. plucking a particularly large worm that had been tickling his arm. He just smirked at it as it wriggled in between his fingers.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"What the--keep that away from me!" Pepper squealed, jerking away from him--which just had her slamming the back of her head and shoulders against the dirt. Some fat lumps of it crumpled atop her hat and showered onto her shoulders, and she shook her head to knock it off of her.

"We're not eatin' worms! Or, well, YOU can but I sure's hell ain't! I--" And then her hand touched something wet and slimy and she yelped and jerked her hand away. "Ew ew ew! I don't wanna eat worms! Get us outta here!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Oh how his eyes danced at her reaction. He was, atleast, doing his best not to laugh.  But that smile just couldn't be erased. 

"Well.." he said after a time. "You got a shovel?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Of course I ain't got a shovel! Ya KNOW I ain't got a shovel! Where the hell would it be hidin'? Up my bloody arse?!" Pepper said, voice rising in near hysteria as she reached and wiped the worm slime off into Connor's shirt with a cringe. 

"Seriously, Connor, I dunno how to get us out! Should we start screamin'? I can start screamin'!"

visualspice

And that's when he kissed her. Not just a little peck on the lips, but one that smoldered as his lips sealed completely over her soft lips.

And when he pulled away- she'd be reminded just how intimately close they were. She'd likely also taste the remnants of cigarettes mixed with dirt.  He held her eyes.

"First, calm down. The last thing we should do is scream for help."

Rhindeer

If Connor was aiming to shut her up, that was one way to do it. Connor swooped in and sealed his lips to hers before Pepper even knew what was happening, and her frantic babbling cut off, her eyes going wide and body stock still. For a moment her mind was a giant, gaping blank and all that existed was the feeling of his mouth on hers, tasting of smoke and tobacco, his body warm and so close to hers...

Welp. There it was. Her first kiss. In a hole in the ground. With someone she had just met.

It was only when he pulled away and spoke that her brain jump-started, and with a squeak she jerked back and clamped a hand over her mouth. If it wasn't for the dimness of their hole, he would see that her face had flushed a spectacular shade of red—but maybe he'd be able to feel the heat radiating off of her in the small space and hear the thundering of her heart.

"Wha—what the—WHAT THE FUCK, CONNOR!" she squealed, absolutely mortified.

visualspice

He cocked an eye brow at her.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" Because as it was...voices could be heard above them, although muffled, in the gardens. 

Rhindeer

"WHAT?!" Pepper squeaked, and found that despite herself, she actually considered his question. Did she want that? Had she liked it? She had no fucking clue! He was nice to look at but—but what the hell?!

"N-no! Of course not! I wanna know why ya did it the first time!"

visualspice

He couldn't help his grin as he gave a casual shrug about it while answering, "It seemed a good idea at the time."

Rhindeer

"As opposed to figurin' the hell outta gettin' outta here?!" Pepper raked both hands over her burning face and tugged down on her hat.

"Boys! Y'all only ever think about one thing!"

visualspice

That's when he kissed her again, holding it much longer than the last time- long enough that she might be able to hear the people up above.

Then the voices began to fade away, it seemed they were leaving the gardens.

He pulled away from her.
"Sorry."

But hey- it worked to keep her quiet.

"Figured you'd rather my lips than my gross hands over your mouth."

Rhindeer

Aaaand he was kissing her again

She had been shocked into silence the first time, but this time she let let out a muffled squeal of rage. Oh no! Oh no! She had been fooled by a cute, charming man once before and look where that had gotten her! Face flushed, eyes going wide, she wound up her arm to punch him—

But then never did.

Muted voices carried down from above and she froze, her heart skipping a worried beat, and she held her breath.

When Connor finally pulled away, she jerked back and wiped at her lips with her sleeve, glowering at him. "Ya coulda just said somethin'!"