Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Adelan leader-ness!

Started by Rhindeer, June 11, 2006, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I already one soldier character and that's not worked as well as I'd have liked, so on to something different!

I'll probably end up takng a noble, because I don't think I'd be any good at playing a posse servant girl.

Rhindeer

Bwahah! Spoiled, stuck-up nobles are AWESOME. Ohgawd, Vaenain is gonna be driving certain people crazy...but...as long as he doesn't hit on Tarlaka, the trusty military commander. XD Tarlaka would probably bitchslap him into next century!

And whoo! More nobles! Yay Silv! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

oh poor vaenain.....too bad he has trouble thinking with his brain or he wouldn't hit on tarlaka XDDD......buuuut....considering he thinks with his "manhood of steel"  he'll jst have to learn the hard way XDDDD

Rhindeer

MANHOOD OF STEEL?!?!?!

You're lucky I managed to gulp down my coke or you woulda been owing me a new laptop! XDDDD!!!! I LOVE YOU.

...I'm not even gonna question what that would be like on his partner's end. Sounds kinda owie, actually. *snort*

Okay, now I wanna get some posts started. >_> I'm just a bit afraid because I leave for around 2 weeks on Wednesday and may not be able to post. I may be able to crank out a few! So...I don't wanna leave people hanging, but...

>_> I guess I will. Hehe.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

yeah leaving people hanging IS NOT COOL!

*glares*

I was gone for months.....and not one post...*sniff* I would have come back if someone had actually cared enough to post....*hic*

Anonymous

x__x I am so confused...

Wanna fill me in (I read everything, it just.. flew past my brain >_>; )

Goldie

XDDDD

Vaenain is my noble from adela who, in accordance to his name, is incredible vain XDD  He pretty much thinks that he's the man and that every woman in the entire world loves him and eventually he'll get them to have a party in his pants XDDDD

does that maybe clear things up a bit?

and the leaving people hanging comment from me is geared towards Rhi who needs to POOOST!!!!  like....5 characters XD lol.  I went on Hiatus whilst at school and I had HOPED that sometime during that people would have posted that I was waiting on, but they didn't *sigh*   lol  now I'm just giving a hard time because I WANT TO POST NOW!  ahhhhhh!!!  I' in a posting mood!

Anonymous

I am half tempted to send in either Avivi or Yali to go play with these people, but I also kinda wanna make a new characte.

Curse you people and your fun plots! TT_TT

Anonymous

You have a noble?
A MAN noble?
Who loves himself?

and He's never met Tarlaka? D8

*cackles evilly* they must meet, and she can.. *ahem* be mean. Very mean... and probably use the hilt of her sword to bruise his 'ego'... kekeke

*grin* our plots are very fun, Amaronith! 8D Join one, and you'll be content for life!

Anonymous

No, sadly. I'm not too good at the pompous ass role (save for Zenidine, but does he really count?))

Though Avivi would meet Tarlaka and be like "OO! YOU CAN FIGHT! LET'S WRASLE *pouncebiteclawsnugglelovebite*"

because he's secretly a giant puppy.

Anonymous

XDD Tarlaka is an evil bitch... Mostly. She likes kids... just not *her* kids (which she STILL needs to spit out >_<; ) and anything remotely past friendship = Noooo...

*pats Tarlaka* Though Avivi sounds cute. XD and yes, she can fight *gets Tarlaka to pose* She isn't top dog for nothing, yo.

Anonymous

...maybe I should send her both Yali and Avivi. Yali can be her bitch and Avivi... uh...a punching bag? I dunno.

Anonymous

*cracks up* Truthfully, I've had Tarlaka hear for nearly five years and I still don't know her character all that well. ^_^ You'd just have to throw them at her one day and see what happens. (( though I've gotten as far as her being quite the ice queen))

Goldie

bwahahaha....Tarlaka is going to be SOO tired of the attention by the end of this.....thehehehehehhehe

especially because not only is Vaenain vain...he doesn't know when to take a hint and will keep coming until he gets what he wants...after all, he's NEVER had anyone turn him down before!  poor baby *pets*

Anonymous

She's already tired of attention..and since he's a noble she probably won't out right threaten him... *big grin* But.. she can probably set 'dates' and stand him up >_>; XDD

Muaahah.. and perpousfully hit him in the face with her wings >_> hard.

Anonymous

While Avivi trails after her and pounces on her molted feathers *amused*

Anonymous

bwhahaha.. XD that makes such a cute mental image.

Anonymous

It's like:

Avivi: *buttwiggles*

Tarlaka: What do you think you're doing?

Avivi: *POUNCE! lands on a feather and skids into a wall* Wheeee feathers! *<3!*

Tarlaka: ...Idiot.

...in my head that's how it goes, anyway.

Anonymous

XDD You got Tarlaka down pretty good... She'd probably stand there and wonder how the hell she finds these people.

Anonymous

it's probably more like they find her and she is constanly reminded that killing civilians is wrong

Besides, for all his dorkary, Avivi would probably build her a box to hide the bodies in. ^^'