Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Adelan leader-ness!

Started by Rhindeer, June 11, 2006, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*covers Tarlakas ears* She's a total bag but she dosn't kill civilians, she's the head commander person! Has to set -some- sort of an example.

Though, the box would come in handy for killing people who annoy her. 8D

Anonymous

*amused* and Yali would constantly be adressing her as "Sir", because he is a backwater hick and a woman can't be a commander!

So he just tells himself that she's a very pretty man, just like he is.

Rhindeer

Oh man, Tarlaka's gonna have her work cut out for her. XDD

Well guys, I probably won't really be able to get everything started until I get back, as I'm gonna be gone for almost 3 weeks on Wednesday, buuut...hey, now everyone is all hyped up. XD Um, I'll try and get some posts in tomorrow to get it set up, and you guys can all go wild from there. Hehe. I might be able to get some posts in while I'm gone, too, but I can't make any promises, because I likely won't be on the computer at all. ^___^

I'll also think up lotsa fun ideas. I'm thinking the ball can be over the summer, since everyone is on summer break mostly, yes? ^_^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Meeerp. I have finals for the next two weeks sooo... I can't help much either *_*; when I'm not forced to study I'll post sometimes though. XD

Goldie

Tis the season to be leaving!

I will actually be away and with NO computer access, not even a little bit, from Sunday (like 5:30am EST) until Saturday (3pmish) down to the lovely Appalachian Mountains in West Virginia where they don't even get cell phone service and we live by the lights of flashlights

XD

so yes, I'll be gone for a week starting Saturday!

Anonymous

*has put Connlaoth in the corner*

I have an idea for teh servant lady cat-waxer! I think I'll work out her kinks while I'm supposed to be studying (evilevil) and join her tomorrow - yay!

Goldie

hey night?  >_>

do you think I could borrow Connlaoth?  .....I thought that maybe I could set it loose on my papers and then tell my professor...."Connlaoth ate it, I swear!"

pweeeaaaseee?

Anonymous

Did you need to ask?

Of course you can borrow Connlaoth! All you'd have to do is tell it that your papers been 'contaminated', you want it to be clean again and BAMMO! The de-contaminating process would cleanly wipe your papers out of existence!

*Is very much a supporter of classwork being devoured/destoryed by anything*

I'd back you up too. 'Yes sir/ma'am/Prof, Connlaoth did eat her paper. Tragic, no? I'm sensitive to Connlaoth attacks you see, and I felt this one while it was attacking...'

Anonymous

Yeah well...now why is it all those modern authors write about suitors wooing princesses, princes, queens, kings and the like? I will break out of the common, sticky mold and create a ruthless character to woo the regent!

Anonymous

And I will create a genuinely nice and helpful noble who acts evil! It's an anti-stereotype!

Anonymous

*can't imagine a ruthless female wooing the regent* ... I am afraid... Tarlaka might have to get paranoid... and YAY! More nobles! We need more nobles!

Anonymous

Now why do I have a sudden feeling that "wooing" is not the right word...

Anonymous

Hee hee. is force the right one? 8D

Goldie

XDDD If any of you have read or seen Fushigi Yugi.....the ruthless wooing completely reminds me of Nuriko.... XDDDD

oh dear.....Adela is going to crumble quickly......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Hee hee. is force the right one? 8D

Pretty much, although I think I'll have her start with some harmless flirting, before getting impatient and start looking for someone to kill(not Yuri, marrying a corpse is pointless)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gold"oh dear.....Adela is going to crumble quickly......

Ah well, at least it'll be a fun ride down to hell.

Anonymous

muahahahaha....

Yes it will, and we will enjoy watching our characters suffer >_>

Anonymous

And I shall not enjoy watching me suffer from reading online flirting guides...

You know, I've always wanted a pair of characters named Wart and Mole, Maybe I'll make them maidservants...

Anonymous

I'd like to help! Do you need any special character or anything, like a few stupid servents, or a weird Lady running around?

Anonymous

Wart and Mole XD Brilliant! (Guiness award for them, with some extra Brillaint! on the side)

Quote from: "Mona"I'd like to help! Do you need any special character or anything, like a few stupid servents, or a weird Lady running around?

Don't quote me on what characters are still 'needed' for this plot, but I think there are still openings for some of the Regent's servants. Of course, I couldn't see why you wouldn't be free to throw a character into this plot/thread/thing. I'm interested in the weird Lady myself, weird is always fun XD