Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Adelan leader-ness!

Started by Rhindeer, June 11, 2006, 01:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

XDD Adela is doomed. I love it! Yes! *cackles maniacally* Ahem... >_>;;

And yeah, Mona! Go for it! You can join as anything you like, and voila, they'll be part of the plot! XD The more the merrier, so just toss in some characters, whether they be servants that knew Yuri in advance, maidservants, lords, ladies, cooks, cleaners, soldiers, guards...it's all good! <3

...So, basically...that is a wordier way of saying: What Nightcandle said. XDh
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well, I'm thinking of making a noble: a duchess (maybe a grand duchess) to be exact.  Or a daughter of a [grand] duke and duchess, but yeah.  I don't entirely know where I want her from, but I think it'd be cool if she were part of the Adelan Nobility. ^^  It'd make things interesting for her plot.  *cackles*

Rhindeer

Whoo! Duchess or daughter of a duchess would be fun! YAY for more nobility!

Not to mention they all sound like they'll be an odd bunch. XD I can sense much clashing in the future. Bwahaha! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Poor Tarlaka "her" castle is getting over run by people! She'll go crazy!

... kekeke >_>

I can't wait because its... Summer vacation! *cheers*

Anonymous

Conflict yessh *rubs hands together*

I've almost got Miss Gentile Thing ready for play - just need to settle on her name XD She's a colour vampire from the same city-state as Hyacinthe. While she's told Yuri what she is, for the most part she tries to pass as a normal mortal creature.

Anonymous

I have what probably sounds like a stupid question...

When is this thread gonna start?

Anonymous

It's gonna start once Rhi gets back for vacation, so.... fairly soon i'm guessing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"It's gonna start once Rhi gets back for vacation, so.... fairly soon i'm guessing.

Oh good. I was gonna feel really stupid if someone told me "it started already, where the hell have you been?"

Rhindeer

I posted the regent in Adela Castle under the topic "The regent arrives". XD Pardon the suck--I hate intro posts and had to fit a lot in. x___x

Anonymous

If he's in his quarters, does that mean we get to storm the place? I had the impression that a ruler's privacy was sacred...

Rhindeer

That's what the rulers tend to think. XP

Nah, go ahead and bug him all you like!

Anonymous

Poor guy, he's gonna have like... Four girls after him D8

Anonymous

Hey guys I wrote a post with my new prince of Adela, but not sure where to put him.

I read thrugh the recent threads, but they haven't been posted in like a week, and I dunno where he should go. I think a strange meeting with the regent should be good since he's sort of in charge, and like this young prince should be doing something with the king gone and all.

And I'm wondering now that there is a prince, I suppose all the responsibility will be on his shoulders?

And he's not really a responsible person, rather play than have to like do any serious ruling or something...hmm, maybe the regent or someone can like err...get after his case for being a prince and being lazy? lol

Please advise. Dying to post this boy! *huggles her Echelon plushie*

Rhindeer

Well, even though Yuri, the Regent, is currently in a different thread, it's definitely possible to arrange another thread where he can meet with him. 8D I would just assume it takes place after the events in the current thread he's in and just...post two places at once! XDD

Quick history:

The king, Akkiel, is played by Talyafera. However, she's gone MIA due to IRL stuff, and I think she plans on coming back once life isn't so hectic, but yeah! Anyway, he character Akkiel is young himself, only in his early 20s, and was once the prince until he took thr throne. You can figure out some way that would make sense for your character to be the prince there! Totally possible for him to have come from somewhere else originally! ^__^ Since, well, I doubt he and Akkiel would be related anywaym and you'd have to ask Talyafera for permission there anyway. XD

The regent is the one employed to take on the king's duties when the king is away, so Yuri is currently actually functioning as the king, even if his title is regent. Being a prince, though, your character will of course get responsibilities by default! And it'll probably drive Yuri crazy that your guy is such a "slacker"! XP

He can easily get on his case. XP

So, yes! In a nutshell, I'd be happy to do a thread with ya. 8D

Anonymous

Well...my character probably will be so loud he might stir the whole castle to where he is, lol.

Hmm let me see. His kingdom was destroyed and he was adopted into the family?

Err...sorta...err...no...

*thinks harder*

His kingdom was destroyed and he's staying there.

*shakes head* Nope.

I probably won't need to fill in those details in a few posts it comes up. So anyway...

He could have left his kingdom because he was giving his parents a headache, hoping he would learn how to rule properly and grow up because he is going to be king someday! Yea, that works! how about it? Ok, let me see...hmmm. Oh, there we go! No problem.

Wait, why was there a need for princes in Adela if they can't be related? *scratches head confused*

Rhindeer

It could be a weird...situational thing. XD Um...I have no idea, but...indeed, we wouldn't have to fill in details until later! We can just...assume it is so!

Maybe he was visiting because his family sent him to court a noblewoman or something or...uhhh...prince not by weird political stuff, but not by blood! Stuff like that. XD It's fantasy. We can make stuff up and say it works, ahahah. XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"It could be a weird...situational thing. XD Um...I have no idea, but...indeed, we wouldn't have to fill in details until later! We can just...assume it is so!

Maybe he was visiting because his family sent him to court a noblewoman or something or...uhhh...prince not by weird political stuff, but not by blood! Stuff like that. XD It's fantasy. We can make stuff up and say it works, ahahah. XD

Well, I posted him. Sorry for the length, his clothing description took most of the space! lol.

Yeah make it up as we go along, but him being there so he can learn royal manners is a good start.