Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Haunt in the Brothel

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2006, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Peaches n Cream was definately a different brothel. Aside from having an owner like Peach, and with everyone acting like one big family of course.
It also had a ghost.

Of course, nobody knew this ghost existed. All they got was the butt end of all the pranks it pulled.
Yes, it was a prankster ghost.

There was a scream from one of the rooms as one unfortunate prostitute found the latest prank he had laid out.
Laughing, Juo floated up toward the ceiling. He never did get tired of that! Grinning in his usual lopsided way, he pondered on who else he could prank tonight.
His hair was long and red, and rather shaggy on his head. His eyes were gray, and his skin was pale, though all this was semi-transparent. He was thin, too thin, wearing tattered clothes on his frame.
He had died from cold and starvation. He couldn't help being as skinny as he was.

But of course, Juo didn't really know how he looked, nor did he care. He had been a little trouble maker in life, and it had carried on into his afterlife as well.
He had died young at 16, and had lived a hard life, but it obviously hadn't affected his devious personality one bit!

Anonymous

A shiver ran up Star’s spine and she looked around frantically. Just because she was a shinobi didn’t mean she wasn’t scared of anything. But then, the only thing that really scared her was Liura, her personal lesbian stalker. …so…where was she? Her eyes examined the hallway closely, waiting. …Liura wasn’t one to hide…come to think of it, she just got a chill, she had not heard Liura call for her. Oook…so what was it then?

Star took a step back but made no sound with her black tabi socks. Wait…her green eyes looked down the hall toward the screams she'd barely heard in her panic of being attacked be the scary woman who called her ‘Starry’. Her body froze. Easy to see as her clothes, a high collared shirt and long pants, the ends tied by a black wrapping, were very tight. Sort of arguing with the point of being fully covered, she even wore black gloves.

There was a transparent guy coming up through the floor…

Holy hell, a ghost!

At least…that would have been a normal reaction. And Star was defiantly not normal. She walked over calmly, short, bushy black hair swishing a little. “Uh, hello?�

Anonymous

Juo was used to being unseen by everyone. Even when he wasn't purposefully making himself invisable, people just didn't see him.
Until now, apparently.

He knew there was no one else around. He knew it. But suddenly somebody had appeared, and was talking to him.
"Gah!"
Startled, Juo jerked and turned, staring blankly at the woman all in black. Man those were some tight clothes...

Avert eyes to her face!!

He just blinked at her for a few minutes, wondering if she was actually talking to him. He looked around, just to make sure.
Nope, nobody else around...
"Uh, hello..."
She could see him?? Honestly??
"You...you can see me??"

Anonymous

Star giggled. A jumpy ghost eh? Should be fun. The ninja girl blushed a little when she noticed he wasn’t exactly looking at her face.  She was a petite girl of 17 and had a rather nice figure, but she was unused to people staring at her like that. Then again she wasn’t usually seen. Star kept to the shadows when she wasn’t in her room, the attic. …Or maybe it was that she didn’t notice, she could be quite oblivious sometimes…

She blinked in turn with him. Then she tilted her head a little, raising a brow as he looked around. What was he doing? Star blinked again and tilted her head the other way, making her look rather cute. She gave her cheerful smile, “sure I can�

Star had an acute sixth sense. And had seen a few ghosts before, he was not the first to act so surprised. But what was he doing here? …well that was a stupid question, it’s a brothel…

Anonymous

"Oh...uh...heh..."
Well...crap! Cool that somebody could actually see him for once but...
Crap!
He had been banking on nobody knowing he was here. That way pranking people was all the more amusing. But now she knew he was around...
Maybe if he asked nicely...?

Floating just alittle off the floor, Juo crossed his semi-transparent arms over his semi-transparent chest.
"So...um...could you maybe...not tell anybody I'm here...?"
...tight clothes!
Stupid teenage brain, shut up! Though interestingly enough, she was already blushing.
...He wasn't used to making girls blush before.
Usually he was the one doing the blushing!

Ironic considering he was in a brothel...

Anonymous

Star blinked again and put her hands on her hips. Usually ghosts got rather excited when she told them she could see them. This one seemed rather mellow. She watched as he crossed his arms, realizing how skinny he was. Star would tell him to eat more, but…well, he was dead. She was looking at him closely as she thought this, not minding whether he was shy or not. Then she looked up to his eyes almost missing what he said. Star gave him a confused look, tilting her head again, it seemed a common expression for her.

“Um…sure? …Why?� Then she grinned, “don’t want the girls to know they have a supernatural spy?� Ghost or not he was still a guy. She blinked, “unless you’re gay…but you were staring at me so unless you’re bi you like girls. Well it’s too bad, if you weren’t a ghost and had money you could have some fun around here. Wait…can ghosts have sex?�

That was how Star normally talked, without thinking.

Anonymous

Juo blushed furiously at her words, his semi-transparent cheeks suddenly alight with a pinkish-gray overtone.
"I don't spy on the girls!"
He then jerked at the next part.
"Or guys!!"
But it just kept getting worse...

"Gah, I'm straight, I'm straight!! And I'm only here to prank people and...what!?"
Sex!?
Juo dipped toward the ground, his feet landing on it with a thud as he went solid. Not having expected to suddenly be standing, Juo stumbled backward and ended up on his rump, blinking inredulously at Star.

"W-why the hell do you want to know that!?" Who the crap asked stuff like that anyway???
What sort of girl (in tight clothes!!) was she anyway???

Anonymous

Star blinked as he suddenly fell to the ground. Wait…he didn’t fall through…he was solid? That’s a pretty neat trick. She walked over and sat by him, then she poked him in the side a few times. How weird. Star grinned, “I didn’t know you could go solid on accident!� Then Star giggled. “Well it’s not something people really think about is it? I’m just curious is all!�

She then pulled out a notebook and pencil out of one of the wrappings on her arms. She was about to start writing when she blinked and looked at him. “Hey what’s your name anyway? I’m Star!�

Yes, she was always this cheerful and random. Of course now she was little excited, she was talking with a ghost after all, how often does she get to do that? Star was incredibly curious and the opportunity to learn something nobody else knew always got her going. She spent most of her time sneaking around and spying, she loved knowing secrets.

Anonymous

"I...I didn't know that either..." He mumbled in response. He had never gone solid on accident before!
His wide gray eyes stared nervously at her as she came to sit by him, his blush fading but not completely (there was a girl sitting next to him, after all).
He jerked as he was poked, trying to bend his way to the side so she couldn't continue doing that.
What was with this girl...?

He stared at the notebook, then returned his eyes to hers as she asked for his name.
"Oh, er...hello Star. My name is Juo...what are you going to do with that?"
And he hadn't even thought of pranking her yet...

Wow, she really must have him off-balance!

Anonymous

Star smiled and started writing, ignoring his question for the moment. The previously blank page now read with the title ‘Juo’s Abilities’ and was followed by ‘incorporeal’, ‘floating’, and ‘solidify’. She looked back and was about to speak when she noticed his pinkish gray cheeks. She smiled brightly and added ‘blushing’. “I’m just writing all the stuff you can do,� she finally answered, holding the list out so he could see.

Then Star blinked, randomly remembering what Juo said that didn’t regard to his sexual interests. …It was rather surprising she did actually. “So, you prank people huh? Why?� Star grinned and crossed her arms, “sure you don’t spy on the girls?� This kind of random curiosity was bound to get her in trouble…

Anonymous

Juo blinked again. The...stuff he could do?
"Why do you care about that?"
He stared blankly at the notepad as she held it out to him. He had grown up on the streets, and had never been taught how to read or write.
"I can't read." He informed her blandly, and half expected her to make a list of what he couldn't do as well.

What a strange girl...

His attention was averted as she asked about his pranking. He smirked.
"Cuz that's what I'm good at!" And he'd been doing it all his life, and afterlife, too!
Juo then jerked to the side, away from Star, blushing yet again.
"No, I do not spy on the girls!!"
Gah, what was wrong with her!?

Anonymous

Star blinked and gave a very confused look, she found the question rather silly really. She smiled brightly, “because I’m curious of course!� She did not find the inability to read as a surprise, well aware that not everybody knew how.

What kind of boy doesn’t spy on girls? How weird. Then she shrugged, done bothering about it for now. Star grinned, “If you say so. Anyway, what sort of pranks do you do? What ever you can think of or you do you have a certain style?� Also something she couldn’t help being curious about. Star preferred being a trickster shinobi to the silent killer type, so Juo being a prankster was basically saying he was into the same thing as her. Causing some trouble every once and a while.

Of course Juo didn’t face the prospect that he might get fired for too much mayhem. But Star avoided it by doing three things. One, make sure your victims are not ‘working’ at the time. Two, make sure you don’t damage or otherwise destroy any of the more valuable things. Three, make sure you don’t maim or kill anybody.

Anonymous

"Curious...?" He mumbled in response. She really was a strange one...
Jerking, Juo hunched up and pouted. She didn't believe him...
He didn't spy on the girls dammat! Ugh...
Stupid girl.

"I do all sorts of stuff. Just depends on what's around and who I'm pranking..." He responded huffily, looking away with his arms crossed over his chest as he sat there on the floor. Although, by the tone of her voice, he almost thought...
"Why, do you prank people too?
Might as well ask...

He finally glanced over at her from his pouty head-turn.
...tight clothes.
Juo again averted his eyes, hunching up more.
Stupid, stupid girl...gah....

Anonymous

Star nodded as he explained his work. His way was almost the total opposite of hers. She did do what ever came to mind, but because of her own rules to make sure she still had a job here, she had to plan her tricks carefully. That wasn’t too hard, not when you consider Star knew the whole building and all the people in it.

She smiled, “Well I don’t get much work around here until night time. So unless I’m sleeping, I do play one or two pranks to keep myself entertained.� Star lied. There was one more, much bigger reason she was constantly running around. She did it to avoid Liura. Not that it ever worked, Star had the ability do dodge everything…but her. “So, what did you do to the girls downstairs?� She was still curious about the screams.

Anonymous

Much work...until nighttime...??
Was she a prostitute too???
Alittle to embarrassed to ask, Juo kept his eyes carefull averted and instead concentrated fully on the rest of what she said.

"Oh...I see..." He answered, pulling at the hem of his tattered ghostly shirt.
Gah, stop thinking about it!
Stop thinking about it, stop thinking about it, stop thinking about it...
"Heh, that. I hid a couple of garter snakes in the bed..."
Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think...

"Are you a prostitute??"

Aw shit.

Anonymous

She became a little confused when he kept avoiding her gaze. But Star got confused rather often so it probably wasn’t anything major. He just seemed nervous for some reason. Star giggled. Garter snakes, no wonder they screamed.

She blinked and tilted her head, a light blush on her face. A normal woman would feel rather annoyed at least by such a question. Truth is…Star was flattered. She giggled at pointed to herself…right in the middle of her chest, probably not the best place to draw attention to…but Star wasn’t known for thinking such things through. “You think I’m a prostitute?! That’s nice of you, but no. I just work the special effects around here.�

“Starry!� Immediately Star froze up and looked like she was about to bolt. Just at that moment an older woman came from behind Star and nearly squeezed her to death with a hug. She had long black hair that was tied at the end and wore a nearly transparent robe with a floral pattern on it.

Star twitched, “get the hell off Liura!�

She just smiled coyly and grabbed one of Stars breasts, “I have to pleasure you before I do that.�

The shinobi girl squeaked in surprise and shot up to the ceiling. She stood upside down, blushing and covering her chest protectively. “Dammit, don’t do that!�

Anonymous

And of course, Juo looked when she pointed, then quickly snapped his eyes back to hers. She was...blushing...?
Wait, she was flattered that he thought she was a whore??
W-eh-ga...
...She was just too strange for words.

"Oh...Well, that sounds fu-" Juo blinked and jerked at the shout, about to go invisable (just in case) when somebody was hugging Star from behind.
And...
...then they grabbed her breast.

It took wide-eyed Juo a moment to even react, that visual permanently burned into his brain as he was left to stare at yet another set of breasts that were not very hid at all in that robe.

Holy....crap...

Juo sunk half way into the floor, watching the two girls.
This...was just..strange...
Wait, he had to get his mind off of this! And the easiest way to do that...?
Prank time!!!
Floating back through the floor, Juo hovered toward Liura, then put something big and black on her shoulder, a smirk on his face.

That big and black thing happened to be one gnarly looking spider.

Anonymous

“Aw come on Starry! Please?�

“Never!� Then Star blinked. …She wasn’t fond of spiders…but Liura was absolutely terrified of them. Juo had certainly gotten what he aimed for. Star braced herself for the scream and pointed to Liura’s shoulder, “Uh…Liura…�

Liura blinked as well but didn’t pay attention. The only thing that registered in her brain was that Star was finally paying attention to her. “Yes Starry,� she purred.

Star twitched a little at Liuras tone but continued. “…your shoulder.�

“Eh,� she looked to her shoulder finally. Her pupils dilated and she froze. For a minute Star though she fainted standing up. Then Liura shrieked and hastily wapped the spider away before running down the hall and around the corner.

Star blinked and hopped back down to the floor beside Juo. “…where did you get that spider?�

Anonymous

Juo was laughing silently behind Liura as he watched Star try and point out the great hairy beast he had placed on her shoulder. He was actually clutching his stomach with one arm, his other hand over his mouth. One eye was actually squinty with his barely contained laughter.

This was gonna be good.

The black spider stared back at Liura with its many eyes before being swept rather harshly to the floor.
Well, how rude! He wasn't even doing anything to her...

In any case, as soon as Liura was gone screaming, Juo burst into laughter.
"That was great!"
It took a moment for his laughter to abate, and then he had to try and remember what Star had asked him.
Oh, right, the spider.
"When I sunk through the floor, I plucked him from the ceiling." There were perks to being a ghost, after all.

Anonymous

Star blinked. That meant he had to have grabbed it while incorporeal…

She smiled and jotted down beside incorporeal ‘can make other things do this as well’. Star put it away and looked to where Liura had run off. “I don’t think she’ll come down this hall for a while…I should take advantage of that…�

It was one of the main reasons she kept moving, because someway somehow Liura was actually able to catch Star. Nobody else could do that, she always dodged anything that came her way. But not a certain lesbian stalker. It was like some freaky curse, what did she do to deserve this?

“Hey, have you always been playing pranks on people or did that come after becoming a ghost?�